Chapter 8: Competition?!!!

Please Don't Recognize Me!

Minhyuk picked a random song and we all just started dancing to it. After we finished, Minhyuk picked another song. We were about to start dancing again when Jonghyun went and stopped it.

We all looked at him confused.

"You know...I had expected Minhyuk to forget and maybe even Jungshin too...but you too Yonghwa?" Jonghyun looked at Yonghwa unbelievingly.

Yonghwa looked even more confused. "What are you talking about?"

Jonghyun shook his head. "And you call yourself the leader..."

Yonghwa glared at him. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Aren't we supposed to be getting ready for that competition since we finally have enough members?"

Yonghwa's eyes widened. Jongshin face-palmed himself. Minhyuk's face looked something like this: O.O''. As for me...I was still utterly confused.

"What competition?" I spoke up.

Jonghyun turned to me. "About that... there's this annual contest for boy and girl groups. If you win, it will probably secure your place in the entertainment world. We were going to try out but you had to have at least five members to qualify," he explained.

"...and you guys want me to go with you..." I said trailing off.

"Of course!" Jonghyun smiled.

".....I hope you know I have never been on stage before and if I get stage fright...it's going to be really bad," I said afraid.

"Don't worry. You'll do fine," Jonhyun encouraged.

I thought for a moment. "Um...was this contest the only reason you guys decided to accept me?" I asked curiously.

"Ani!" Jonghyun denied immidiately. "...at least it's not the reason most of us decided to accept you..." he added quietly.

"Let me guess, it was Yonghwa right?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Everyone averted there eyes.

"Hey! You can't blame me for not wanting a random stranger in our group!" Yonghwa tried to defend himself. I rolled my eyes. Of course it'd be him. What had I expected?

"A...Anyways. About the competition...it's only a few months away so we're going to have to practice our of," Jonghyun said, "We haven't even made up our mind on what our theme is going to be!"

Yonghwa sighed. "I guess I'm going to have to do some homework tonight," he said, "I'll have some suggestions on which dances to do and we can vote tomorrow okay?"

"Ne!" we all said.

"Anyways, for now lets just try and get used to dancing in a group of five. We need to get more in sync," Yonghwa ordered.

We practiced non-stop until it turned eight. Then all the guys went to change and take showers. Apparently, there was a shower place next to the practice room. I turned and grabbed my thing then tried to sneak out to my dorm.

"Hey! Kimmie-hyung! Where are you going? Aren't you going to take a shower?" Minhyuk shouted to me. Of course it'd be him to get me caught.-_-'

"I...I left some stuff in my room. I'll just take a shower there," I lied.

"But class started at 8:45. Are you going to make it?" he asked.

"I'll be fine," I said. "I still have a lot of time."

I turned around and walked out quickly. I ran most of the way to my dormroom and bursted inside.

Ji-eun turned to me. She was in the middle of eating. "Where were you?!" she asked surprised.

"Practice," I said. "I'm going to take a quick shower."

After showering, I quickly grabbed all my stuff and rushed to class with Ji-eun.

"You didn't have to wait for me!" I said to her.

She just shrugged as we were trying to get through the crowds of girls at the entrance. Most of them let me past but they all pushed at Ji-eun.

We separted to our classes and I went to sit in the seat where I sat yesterday. Surprisingly, I wasn't the last one in. In fact, I was one of the earliest. Jonghyun and Yonghwa didn't even arrive yet.

When everyone finally got seated, the teacher started today's lesson on composing a song.

The schoolday was practically the same as yesterday's...nothing really exciting happened. (not that I really wanted something exciting to happen but still) After school, I lazed around till it was time to sleep....

 


 

A/N: Yeah...I finally got to update. I't not the most interesting but...meh -_-'

Please comment and subscribe ^^ Many thanks <3