Couple in danger!!

Our Troublesome Love

Donghae's POV

I have been wondering what's wrong with Tiffany, she has been angry for some reason, I will ask her later in the reccess. When I got to the classroom I saw Hyoyeon talking with Eunhyuk, then she saw me and ran towards me, we talked for a while when Siwon told me he had seen Tiffany crying. I ran to her classroom and saw her with Sulli, Krystal and Taeyeon; Tiffany was crying so I ran towards her and hugged her.

Me: What's wrong Tif?

Tiffany: It's nothing....

Me: Tiffany, tell me the truth

Tiffany: *sigh* What's the---*interrupts herself* Forget it...

Sulli: Donghae oppa let's talk outside.

Me: Ok.

Sulli: Donghae... Tiffany is sad because you have been spending a lot of time with Luna.

Me: B-but she knows that Luna is just a close friend!+

Sulli: Yes, but Luna is always talking about you in front of Tiffany, she got angry at Luna and shouted at her.

Me: What should I do?

Sulli: I don't know, right now she's very sensitive and she won't listen to you.

Me: Ok, I'll talk to her later.

Why? She knows that I love her, why is she jealous because of something like that? I need to talk with her, but first I have to talk with Luna and tell her to tell the truth to Tiffany.

Luckily I saw her walking down the corridor, but as soon as she saw me she walked away, I have to talk with her!

Me: Yah! Luna stop! *grabs her wrist*

Luna: Let me go! It's not my fault!

Me: Then do something about it!

Luna: Leave me alone! It's not my fault!

Me: Luna! She's your friend, you can't be like that to her!

Luna: Who do you think you are to talk to me like that!?

Me: I'm your friend and I don't want Tiffany to be sad.

Luna: *sigh* Why is she always like that? She always gets depressed for no reason. Okay, I'll talk with her later

Me: Promise?

Luna: Yeah sure I promise.

I'm happy, now that I know things will get better after Luna explains everything Tiffany will be happy again. Oh, she's walking towards me, why does she have that weird look? She still looks sad.

Me: Ti--

Tiffany: *interrupts Donghae* We need to talk

Me: Okay.

Tiffany: I'm tired

Me: Did you sleep late last night?

Tiffany: It's not that, I'm tired of this, I'm sick of acting like nothing has happened everytime you talk with another girl.

Me: But you know that I love you! I don't need any other girl but you!

Tiffany: Yes, but we've been through rough times before, maybe it's just better for us to not be a couple anymore....

Me: What?! Why?! Tiffany, I love you!

Tiffany: I love you too but it's better for us to be separated.

Me: *sigh**walks away*

Why? Why am I walking away from her? Why am I escaping? I should kiss her, hug her, show my feelings for her, but why am I running away like this?

After walking for a long time, I saw Sulli sitting alone in a bench.

Me: Sulli-ah

Sulli: *scared* Wahh! Oppa don't scare me like that!

Me: Were you sleeping?

Sulli: Hehe yes I was sleeping, but what happened with Tiffany?

Me: Agh... I- We broke up

Sulli: What?!? Why?! I really thought you would make up!

Me: I don't know what to do now

Sulli: Don't worry, time will settle things, as for now you should think about how will you act towards her now that you broke up.

Me: I guess you're right...

I went to the last class and went to the school's cafeteria, I sat on a table, thinking... Should I wait for her and act as if I was waiting for Sulli or should I just leave? What should I do?? *NOTE: In this fanfic Donghae is a highschool student and Tiffany has the same age as Sulli and the others which is 14-15 years old, but Tiffany is in a different group* Suddenly the bell rang, what should I do now? She's coming with Sulli and the others....