Thanks

Our Troublesome Love

** (from now on) STORY TELLING BY Sulli **

When I ran away, I was covering my face because I was drying my tears, but since I couldn't see I bumped into someone. I fell on top of that person, as soon as I looked up to see who it was, I saw Taemin touching his head, I think he got hurt when we fell...

Taemin: Sulli, are you ok?

Me: Yes I am fine, sorry, are you hurt?

Taemin: I don't think so, I just slightly hit my head but it doesn't hurt that much *sees his own hand* Oh shiz

Me: What? *grabs his hand* You're bleeding, let's go to the infirmary!

Taemin: Don't worry, it's fine, it doesn't hurt at all

Me: But you're bleeding

Taemin: Don't worry as I said it's---

Me: *death glares him* Of course it's not fine *grabs him and takes him to the infirmary*

When I checked his wound, it seemed as if it was just a small scratch, so I just cleaned it...

Taemin: Thanks

Me: You're welcome

Taemin: By the way, when I saw your face, I noticed that you were crying, what happened?

Me: I...

Taemin: You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Please don't cry anymore, I like your smile.

Me: Thanks Taemin-ah~

Taemin: *hugs her* Anytime, but you have to promise me that you will never cry because of him

Me: How did you--

Taemin: I saw him coming out of the library, he saw us when we fell

Me: Oh... *starts crying* What's wrong with me? I don't even know why I am crying again.

Taemin: It's fine, it doesn't matter, but please promise me that this will be the last time I'll see you crying because of a bad guy

I hugged him tightly while I was crying, I think I fell asleep because time went by too slowly; then I noticed I had stopped crying...

Taemin: Are you ok now? You even fell asleep

Me: Oh, sorry, but yes, I feel better now.

Taemin: Well, then let's go back to classes *looks at his watch* Forget it, classes have already finished, do you want me to take you home?

Me: Actually my sister will pick me up so--- *phone rings* Oh, sorry give me a minute, it's a call from my sister *answers the phone call* Hello? Qri? What's up?

Qri: Oh, hi Sulli; I'm sorry but I won't be able to pick you up, can you ask someone else to take you home? I'm really sorry, do you want me to call Minho-ssi?

Me: I--- I will go with Taemin...

Qri: Oh, ok, then see you later sis! Bye!!

Me: Bye... *hangs up* Can you take me to my house? It seems like my sister had a problem and can't come, please?

Taemin: Of course

When we got to Taemin's car, I kept on thinking about Minho, because my sister mentioned him so I didn't fastened my seatbelt; Taemin noticed that and fastened it for me...

Me: Oh, thanks Mi-- Taemin-ah...

Taemin: Hmm, I'm getting mad. You almost mentioned his name, I will get jealous

Me: *laughs* Taemin-ah you're weird, why would you feel jealous? But thanks, I know you're doing this to make me feel better

Taemin: Hehe, that's my main objective right now, now smile, if you do I will be happy too

Me: *heart beats faster* Thank you, for being there for me, here's your reward *goes closer to him, and leans close to his ear/cheek*

Taemin: *nervous, his heart beats faster* Wh-what do you mean with re-reward?

Me: *bites his ear* This is just my revenge for your weird comment of being jealous of him.

Taemin: *stops the car and unfastens his seatbelt*

Me: What's wrong Taemin, are you angry?

Taemin: *leans towards her* Why do you keep on playing with my feelings? Do you know what do I feel for you?

Me: Wh-what? Taemin, I was just joking

Taemin: But I'm not joking

Me: What do you--- 

Taemin: *puts his finger in Sulli's mouth* Shh, don't talk, let me show you *Sulli closes her eyes* *Taemin leans and cracks up/starts laughing*

Me: *opens her eyes* What?! *watches Taemin laughing* Yah! Don't scare me like that *laughs*

I'm really thankful to him, because of him I forgot about what I was thinking; but I couldn't tell at that moment if what he said was real or just joke...