Wanna be with U

Our Troublesome Love

**IT'S MONDAY**

*Sulli's POV*

In the morning me, Krystal, Tiffany, Amber, Luna and another girl, younger than us, called Bang Min Ah, were called by the principal.

Principal: You have been chosen to participate in a dancing contest, you must start practicing, go with teacher Kahi right now, she will teach you guys the choreography.

Everyone: What?!?! When's the contest?

Principal: It's in a month, but you should start practicing since now!

**2 DAYS LATER**

We learned the choreography and practiced several times, when the reccess time arrived I went for my things and went out. We practiced the whole day, until we decided to practice until the next day because the exams were next week and we needed the exams guides. Days passed by and we still had to practice very hard, then we were called again by the principal.

Principal: Well I called you here because there have been some problems with the contest organization because of a disagreement with the company's workers, and we were told that the contest will be in a week.

Everyone: What?!?! Why?! We still haven't learnt the full choreography!!

Principal: I know, but now you should practice even harder.

We practiced all day long, so I rarely got to see Minho, after practice we went to our classroom and I saw Minho but he just passed by my side and walked towards Jonghyun, Key and the others; the next day during the practice...

Tiffany: Guys, I just realized something! Our exams start next week!! We haven't entered to any class and we don't know anything!!

Everyone: What?!!? What are we going to do?!

Me: I guess we will have to catch up with the others and ask the teachers for help.

Krystal: Oh, Sulli, do you remember my cousin Se Hun? I arranged you and Luna a date with him and his big brother, we're going to the movies this Friday! You must come!!

Me: What?! Why?! I don't have any interest in seeing your cousin again...

Krystal: But you haven't had a boyfriend for a long time.....

Me: But I don't even know him!!

Krystal: You'll get to know him better.

Me: Urgh.... Mind your own business!! *pouting* I don't need a boyfriend!

Krystal: Anyways, you should come with us, for Luna.

Me: Just for Luna, okay??

Later, we went to our last class, maths, what should I do? I need someone's help to study for the exams!

Minho: *tickles Sulli*

Me: *laughing* Yah, Choi Minho stop it!!

Minho: *tickles Sulli* I didn't know you were ticklish! 

Me: Stop it! *hits Minho*

Minho: Wanna fight? *fakes hit to Sulli*

Me: *fighting with Minho* *laughing*

Teacher: Guys! Stop it, go back to your seats now!

Minho: *pinches Sulli's cheek* Babo!

Me: *sticks out her tongue to Minho*

When the class was over, I went to put my books in my locker.

Minho: Yah! Babo! Why aren't you coming to classes?

Me: It's because of a contest we're all participating in.

Minho: Now I don't have anyone to bother.

Me: *laughing* You deserve that!

Minho: Babo.

Me: Oh, can you lend me your notes? I need them to catch up with you guys.

Minho: Oh, sure, there you go! *gives his notebooks to Sulli*

Me: *smiling* Thanks!

Minho: You're welcome!

Me: Umm... do you.... forget it...

Minho: What is it?

Me: I'll tell you later! *closes locker and leaves*

I saw Krystal coming towards us so I decided to ask him about it later...

**END OF POV**

 

*Minho's POV*

When I got home, I ate with my parents and my brother, then I went to my room and started doing homework. Then I logged in my facebook when...

**CHAT**

Sulli: Minho! Thanks again for lending me your notes!

Me: You're welcome!

Sulli: Well, about that thing I wanted to ask you... Would you like to "casually" meet each other this Friday in the movie theatre?

I was so shocked when I saw it that I couldn't answer, she would never ask me something like that, she's been changing a lot, how come I haven't noticed all her changes. Nowadays she has a lot of friends and it seems easier for her to talk with others, she used to be shy and quiet, also she wouldn't ask me so directly something like that!

What should I do? I think I will answer her tomorrow....

**END OF POV, DAY**