Before Christmas Festival

Our Troublesome Love

**Sulli's POV**

Wednesday arrived, we were in Physical Education class (even if it's an arts specialized high school we still have to take the regular subjects) since there was nothing to do anymore, boys were playing football and some girls were talking; I was watching the game with Tiffany, well, she was playing with Donghae's Ipod. I couldn't take my eyes off Minho, as they were playing I noticed that Minho was running very fast but then he ran into Jonghyun and fell, I wanted to run towards him to check if he was alright but he just laughed, got up and kept playing. 

When the class finished I went to the bathroom.

??: Sulli!

Me: Huh? *turns*

Minho: Look *shows her arm to Sulli*

Me: What happened to you?

Minho: I got a scratch while playing

Me: Babo! Be careful next time

Minho: *smiles* Ok, I promise to be careful

Me: Wait! *looks for something in her pocket*

Minho: What is it?

Me: *takes bandaid from her pocket* Come here

Minho: *walks towards Sulli* Why do you have that?

Me: I don't know, I guess I accidentally put it on my pocket this morning *puts bandaid on Minho's arm*

Minho: Well, thank you

Me: You're welcome *eye smile*

After that, we walked to the classroom and we sat on our places, we were in our composition class and I was sitting next to Minho. Suddenly I noticed that he was removing the bandaid and that his arm was bleeding again.

Me: *whispers* Are you ok? Why are you bleeding again?

Minho: Don't worry, I'm fine.

Me: *looks for something on her backpack* *takes out box of bandaids and gives it to Minho* Here

Minho: *surprised and confused* Sorry for asking again but, why do you bring those to school?

Me: I had an accident this morning and I thought about bringing them with me just for today, and I also bring them just in case fools like you get hurt.

Minho: *takes box* Well, thanks

After that, the principal came to our classroom to give an announce.

Principal: Students, remember that the school's christmas festival is this friday and everyone must participate, the students in the drama class will make a representation of the famous story "A Christmas Carol", and as far as I can remember some girls from the dancing team are going to have a performance, right?

Me: Actually, we haven't decided nor finished our choreography, so we will decide today and give you our decision

Principal: Ok then. Also you can come without the uniform, and girls: try not to wear too revealing clothes please.

Everyone: OK!

Principal: *leaves*

When the class finished, everyone picked up their things and went home. After talking for a while with Donghae, Tiffany and Luna I went back home.

**END OF DAY**

**NEXT DAY**

When I got to school, everyone was working on the preparations for the christmas festival so I went to the principal's office to tell him the final decision for our performance, after that he asked me to help the other students to decorate the garden area, the auditorium, and the main hall. I went to the auditorium first, because I heard that the drama class' students were rehearsing their play, and I wanted to see Minho but when I got there....

Amber: Sulli-ah, can you go to our classroom and bring me my scissors? 

Me: Ok

I went upstairs for the scissors, while I was looking for them I heard two persons standing in the door, when I turned I saw Jiyeon talking with Eunjung.

Eunjung: Now that I see her carefully, I think I know what you meant

Jiyeon: Let's leave, she already noticed our pressence

Even thought I was far away from the door, I could still hear what they had said, I just ignored it and went back to the auditorium; when I got there I started helping and looked for Minho, but it seemed like he didn't come to school. We worked all day to finish the decorations and when I was about to leave....

Taemin: Sulli! The principal asked us to help with the lightning

Me: *tired* Ugh, I'm tired and I want to go home

Taemin: *makes sad puppy eyes* Please! I promise it will be fast

Me: Ok, but if it takes more than 30 minutes I will leave you alone

Taemin: Ok!

I helped Taemin, we finished in less than 30 minutes because we had the same ideas and didn't argue a lot, then I went back home.

**NEXT DAY**

**Minho's POV**

I woke up at 12 o' clock to go to school because of the christmas festival, I prepared my costumes: one for the play and other for my performance with the other guys; then I went to school and found Sulli walking to the classroom.

Me: *running towads Sulli* Sulli! Wait for me!!

Sulli: *turns* What?

Me: *stops* Let's go together to the classroom

Sulli: Ok

We walked together to the classroom, I annoyed her for a while but while we walked upstairs we stayed quiet for a while, until I started to annoy her again. When we came into the classroom I walked towards Jonghyun, Key and the others, then everyone were told to go to the stage area.

Principal: Good morning students! Today we are celebrating our annual Christmas Festival; remember that the 1st graders are in charge of the food and other services, 2nd graders are in charge of the guiding and 3rd graders will be in charge of the performances. Now, everyone go to your spots and prepare, we still have 2 hours left.

Me: *looks around and talks to himself* Where's Sulli?

Key: It seems like she went to practice, why?

Me: *embarrassed* I was thinking out loud, wasn't I? By the way, practice for what?

Key: She will be an MC for the show.

Me: Really? Who else is going to be MC?

Key: I think Tiffany? No she didn't want to. I think that Krystal, Amber, Leeteuk and Taemin

Me: Taemin?? Why did they choose him?? He's very shy!!

Key: Well, I think Sulli asked the principal to let him MC along with her

Me: *angry* Why would she do that?!?

??: What are you talking about?

Me: *turns* Oh, Sulli!

Key: What a coincidence, we were just talking about you

Me: *embarrassed* Key!

Sulli: *slightly blushes* Me? Why?

Me: We were talking about the MC's for the show!

Sulli: Oh, at first the principal asked me, Krystal, Leeteuk and Amber to be MC's but suddenly Taemin came into his office and volunteered to be an MC

Me: But, he's very shy

Sulli: I thought the same but he said he wanted to do it, so the principal had no other option than to let him MC

Me: And... do you like it?

Sulli: Being an MC? Well, I enjoy it, but it seems like Amber won't be able to come so can you help us too?

Me: I-I don't know

Sulli: Please!

Me: Ok

Sulli: Yay! You have to come backstage before 3 o'clock, ok? *preparing to run*

Me: I'll be there!

Sulli: See you then! *runs away*

**END OF POV**

**Sulli's POV**

I ran to the practice room because the students from the other class were preparing their performance and they asked me, Krystal, Amber and Luna to help them practice and put their costumes.

*Teams/Groups: (I decided to put Donghae in this class, he's not older than the other girls anymore ^^)

-Miss A

-T-ara

-Girls' Generation

- B2ST

-TVXQ

-Super Junior

+ IU

Heechul: Sulli, can you come here?

Me: Why?

Heechul: Just come here fast!

Me: *walks towards here*

Heechul: Let's take a picture together with Heechul and Shindong

Me: Ok

Heechul: 1 2 3....

After some of my friends noticed I was taking pictures with them, they asked me to take pictures with them, here are some:

 

Jonghyun: Sulli-ah! Come here!!

Me: Ok ok

**END OF POV**

TO BE CONTINUED....