Christmas Festival

Our Troublesome Love

**Taemin's POV**

I went to the dressing room to put on my suit, I hid the roses I had bought for Sulli and changed into my suit.

When I walked into the waiting room I saw Minho wearing a suit and practicing something.

Me: Why are you here?

Minho: Sulli asked me to replace Amber

Me: Why would she ask that to you?

Minho: *evil smile* Isn't it obvious?

Me: Obvious? What are you talking about?

Minho: Isn't it obvious that she---

Leeteuk: *opens the door* Sorry I'm late! *looks at Minho and Taemin* Am I interrupting something?

Minho: It's nothing

Leeteuk: Ok, where are the girls?

Minho: They're girls, they take longer than boys to get ready

Leeteuk: Woah, it looks like you know a lot about girls

Minho: Well, I actually know a few things but *looks at Taemin* I know a lot about a certain girl, right Taemin?

Me: Shut up! *punches Minho*

Minho: *avoids punch* Is that all?

Me: You punk! *fights with Minho*

Leeteuk: Guys! Guys stop! *pushes Taemin away* What's wrong with you?!

Me: Sorry hyung, I won't do it again

Leeteuk: *looks around and finds something on a couch* Oh! What's this? Roses! Who brought these?

Me: Hyung! Leave that there!!

Minho: Why? Are those yours?

Me: *evil glare to Minho* Actually yes

Minho: Who are you giving those to?

Me: Guess

Minho: *laughs* For her? What makes you think that she will accept them?

Me: I have a lot of confidence 

Minho: Where do you get that confidence from?

Me: I'm sure she will accept them

Minho: Really? Why don't you try right now and confess to her?

Me: I---

Sulli & Krystal: *laughing and entering the room*

Minho: What a coincidence! We were just talking about you Sulli

Sulli: Really? Why?

Me: It's nothing really, we were wondering why you two were taking so long

Sulli: Oh, ok then

I looked at Sulli from head to toe, she looked really pretty in her outfit:

Minho: *whispers to Taemin* Close your mouth, you're drooling

Taemin: I'm not!!

Sulli: What's wrong with you guys?

Minho: Well, this guy here wanted to tell you something

Sulli: Really? What is it?

Me: I-I don't have anything to say

Minho: Why are you so shy? You are dating already, don't you?

Sulli: We're not dating, people is always misunderstanding our relationship, we're just friends

"We're just friends" "just friends" "friends" "friends"..... Her words kept echoing in my head, I was just hurt, I just smiled and acted like nothing had happened.

**END OF THE POV**

The opening performance was done by Miss A formed by Suzy, Min, Fei and Jia; they showed their most recent song "I don't need a man", after the performance the principal appeared and introduced the MC's for the show: Sulli, Minho, Leeteuk, Krystal and Taemin.

Leeteuk: Welcome to our annual Christmas Festival, we are glad to have you here, we hope you enjoy our show.

Sulli: Our first performers were Fei, Jia, Suzy and Min together they are Miss A, now we will introduce the next performers *looks at Minho and smiles*

Minho: Yes, for our next performance we have Super Junior and then we will have Girls Generation, T-ara and B2ST

Taemin: Please enjoy!

Super Junior, Girls Generation, T-ara, B2ST, and IU had already performed and then when they were about to introduce the last performances, Krystal and Sulli had disappeared, the only one who didn't worry was Taemin.

Leeteuk: Where are they?

Minho: I don't know but we will have to introduce the last performances without them

Taemin: Ok, let's go

They went on the stage and...

Taemin: And now for our last performance we have----

Suddenly a song started and Krystal, Luna, Amber, Victoria and Sulli apperared on the stage and performed their special christmas song "1 2 3", they were going to do a special surprise performance. Before they performed Krystal reminded Sulli about what she had to do during the performance.

Krystal: Remember that you must bring someone during one of your lines

Sulli: But why?? What if someone starts rumours and I get in trouble?

Krystal: Well, I guess you're right

Amber: Then let's do this: all of us will bring someone randomly up the stage with us, ok? Then there won't be any weird rumours around the school.

Everyone: Yes!!

Before Sulli's last line, everyone else was bringing someone to the stage then Sulli's turn arrived....

~Step by step *walks down the stage* in your stride *stands in front of Minho, Taemin and Leeteuk* one for every heartbeat *holds Minho's hand and brings him on the stage*~

Minho was startled and he was blushing but then he remembered what Taemin had told him before the show started, so he just turned to him and grinned. When he turned back to see Sulli, he started trembling and was blushing again but then he saw that the other girls had done the same so he relaxed and danced happily with Sulli.

When the show was over, everyone went to watch the play, Sulli couldn't take her eyes off Minho; then after the play Sulli remembered that she had to ask Minho something.

*Sulli's flashback*

Sulli's Mom: Sulli-ah, we're having a family reunion this weekend, you can invite Minho if you want to.

Sulli: Ok, I will ask him

*End of flashback*

Sulli looked for Minho in the dressing rooms but she couldn't find him, then Jonghyun told her that he was leaving early and that he wouldn't stay for the celebration for students after the festival. Disappointed she walked to the garden, the celebration was going to be held there, then she saw Krystal, Amber, Tiffany and Donghae. She chatted with them for a while until Taemin walked towards them.

Taemin: *sad* Sulli, can I be with you for a while? Everyone else has left and I'm all by myself

Sulli: Ok, you can stay if you want to

Taemin: Thanks

They talked for a while and then someone turned up the music and everyone started dancing, then a slow song started and everyone danced in couples, Taemin asked Sulli if she wanted to dance with him and she accepted, then Sulli remembered that she didn't want to be confused about her feelings so she stopped dancing and turn her back to Taemin, then he gave her a back hug.

Taemin: Can I talk with you for a while?

Sulli: *blushing* Yes

They walked in a hallway and remained in silence for a while, then Taemin told her that he had forgotten something in the dressing room, she waited there.

Sulli: *talking to herself* Sulli, what are you doing? You know where this is going.... but why do you keep on acting nicely to him, he will be hurt because of you... Argh, what am I doing right now?

Then Taemin walked towards her and gave her the roses, she was very surprised and didn't say anything for 5 minutes.

Sulli: Taemin-ah, I am very sorry, I shouldn't be doing this, you know? I really don't have any intention to hurt you, but I keep on being nice to you and everything but I don't want to ruin our friendship, I'm sorry...*walks away from him*