Sweet Forbidden Love

Our Troublesome Love

_____________________________Author's Note_________________________________

Hi everyone!! I was planning on doing a Valentine's Day special but I didn't plan it earlier, but since I finished writing this chapter today and it is very cute, this will be the special! Enjoy it, please comment what you think about it!!

____________________________End of Note__________________________

The next morning they called Hyun Woo and asked him to pretend being Minho, he accepted without asking. Days went by and it looked as if Jiyeon hadn't found out, Sulli enjoye every single day she spent with Minho.

They were cleaning the flat, Sulli was cleaning the bookshelves while Minho sweeped the floor, she couldn't reach the tallest shelf but Minho went towards her and carried her so she could clean it. After she finished cleaning that, she started dusting some frames and small sculptures, she accidentally dropped one, luckily it didn't break but she still had to pick it up; behind her Minho was still sweeping but he tripped and before he fell over her, he turned back and hugged her from behind, she blushed and after he got up, he apologized and went back to his task. When they finally finished cleaning, Sulli drew on a notebook she had bought recently...

Minho: Where did you buy that notebook?

Sulli: I bought it in a store, it seems to have just opened, I thought it was pretty so I bought it.

Minho: And, what are you planning on doing in it?

Sulli: Maybe writting and drawing

Minho: Cool

Sulli: *pokes his cheek*

Minho: *examining the notebook*

Sulli: *kisses his cheek*

Minho: *blushes* What--

Sulli: *bites his cheek*

Minho: Yah! What are you doing?!

Sulli: *laughs* This is my revenge for what you said yesterday

Minho: Jeez, you troublesome girl

Sulli: I want to go shopping, do you want to go with me?

Minho: But....

Sulli: Oh, right, sorry, I forgot about that

Minho: Don't worry, it's fine. Go with Krystal and the others, but not Taemin

Sulli: Why? *teasing him* I wanted to see him

Minho: *serious* You don't have any reason to see him

Sulli: *blushes* W-What?

Minho: *serious* I'll wear a costume *walks*

Sulli: *grabs him by his arm* You don't have to risk yourself

Minho: *turns to look at her*

Sulli: We can stay here together if you want to

Minho: If I had to kill myself to see you once again, I would do it.

Sulli: *blushing* Fine, but make sure no one recognizes you

Minho wore a big blue coat, a black scarf and sunglasses, then they went to the mall, but Minho  followed her from behind until he felt it was inappropiate because he looked like a stalker...

Minho: This doesn't feel right, come with me*grabs her*

He took her to a store and bought her an outfit that looked like his so that no one would recognize both of them.

Sulli: Was that necessary?

Minho: I felt weird and also I wanted to do this with you *holds her hand*

Sulli: *embarrassed covers to cover her smile while laughing*

To be continued~~