Talk That

Our Troublesome Love

**Minho's POV**

I was looking for Sulli, and then I saw her running so I took that chance to explain everything.

Minho: You're here, I need to talk with you

Sulli: Yes I guess

Me: Look what----

Jiyeon: Darling!!! *runs towards Minho and hugs him*

Sulli: *annoyed* Looks like you're busy, I'm leaving you two alone

Me: Wait! *extends his hand to reach Sulli*

Jiyeon: *grabs his hand and forces him to hug her* Oppa~ Why were you talking with her?

Me: It's none of your business

Jiyeon: *goes closer to him and whispers in his ear* Don't ever talk again with her

Me: *laughing at her* I just kissed her, did you know?

Jiyeon: *slaps him* Shut up and don't ever talk to her again!

I just walked away from her and went back to my classroom...

** END OF POV**

 

**A Few days later**

**Sulli's POV**

I avoided Minho every day, I didn't go out of the greenhouse unless it was neccesary, and apparently he also stopped going to the greenhouse. Later I heard that he was treating Jiyeon nicely again and that they had a good relationship, then we had to start practicing for a choral poetry contest. The teacher who was preparing us was called Park Jin Young, he was amazing, like that time when we were practicing a line which mentioned sheeps, some boys caressed the girls' hair like if they were sheeps....

Jin Young: Boys, don't treat them like that, they're not sheeps *looks at Jiyeon* well, maybe some of them

Everyone laughed at that, and of course she got mad; then I made a small mistake...

Jiyeon: Yah! Sulli, pay attention to what you're doing

Jin Young: Ohh, that deserves a punch on the face, I give you permission Sulli

Me: It's not neccesary

Jin Young: Are you really going to let her humiliate you in front of everyone?

Me: It would be a waste of my time if it's about someone like her

Everyone said "auch, that hurts", "what are you going to do Jiyeon?". After the practice I went back to the greenhouse with the others but we stil had to walk with the other students; Minho was annoying Krystal and Luna, but he ignored me, I told myself that I wasn't going to cling onto him so I acted as if I didn't care.

A few days later, we were still practicing for the choral poetry contest, and I heard that Donghae had broken up with Tiffany and he started dating Yoona, Tiffany didn't have a good relationship with her, actually she didn't like her at all. Luna wanted to talk with Donghae and I went with her, they talked about a few things I didn't understood, it seemed as if they had been talking for a while...

Donghae: *looks at Sulli* You must hate me

Me: No, not at all

Donghae: It's fine for me, even if you hate me

Me: I don't completely hate you, actually I can't really explain this feeling, if I hated you I wouldn't be here talking to you

Donghae: Yay! Sulli still loves me

We got up and suddenly we felt an annoying pressence behind us, as soon as I turned I saw Jiyeon with Soyeon, Soyeon greeted Donghae normally and Jiyeon just stood there with a angry (beach... if you know what I mean) expression.

Donghae: What is it?

Jiyeon: You don't have any idea of how much I want to slap you.

Donghae: You don't have any right to tell me that because you're the worst

Soyeon: Auch, that hurts *walks away*

Me: *surprised* Oh my! I don't have any reason to hate you oppa!

Donghae: See you later! *leaves*

Jiyeon: *making an angry face* Come here Soyeon!!!

Luna and I laughed at her and I felt very happy after that; but then, back at the practice place, I saw her crying in front of everyone, the ones who believed in her were: Minho, Tiffany, and her friends Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram and Hyomin...

Me: Ugh, now she's going to use the victim role, I hate it when she do that

Luna: Don't worry, no one will believe in her after they know how she really is

Jiyeon hugged and acted cute for Minho in front of me and looked at me with eyes of "are you jealous now?", even thought she already has a boyfriend and is not Minho, also he started ignoring me, I think Jiyeon told him something bad about me, well maybe not just him, maybe all of her friends. He rarely talked to me, so I told myself that I should just finish with our "friendship" and stop seeing him as a friend, because maybe he didn't think of me that way. Everyday was like a hell to me, I had to act as if I didn't care about Minho anymore, fake a smile, and forget about him, once he was talking with Tiffany, and we were with her, I didn't feel good at all.

Me: *thinking* Why does this kind of things only happen to me?

Luna: Sulli, what's wrong?

Me: Huh? Nothing, I just have a headache and I'm tired

Krystal: *moving her lips without making any sound* Is everything fine?

Me: *moves her lips without making any sound* I'll talk to you later

Minho: Are you sure you're fine?

Me: *coldly* Yes

Then he said a joke, I held back my laughter because I didn't want to have any kind of relationship with him anymore, then he left to play football. Later...

Krystal: So, what happened?

Me: I've decided to listen to the advices you gave me before, I'm going to forget Minho

Krystal: What? What made you change your opinion about him?

Me: It's because I've realised that he doesn't really care about me, also he has been ignoring me, we haven't talked in a while, just because of Jiyeon....

Krystal: I'm not going to say anything to you, because it's your decision.

Me: Yes....