Fool

Our Troublesome Love

**Storytelling by Author-nim**

Sulli decided to change her image by cutting her hair, she wanted to change in order to have a new beginning; thought she new she couldn't change the past. When she went to the college she saw Hyun Woo walking around, he looked lost, at first she didn't remember who he was........

Sulli: Umm, excuse me. Are you lost or something?

Hyun Woo: Yes kinda, OH! *looks at her face* Sulli!! *hugs her*

Sulli: How do you know my name? *tries to break the hug*

Hyun Woo: Don't you remember me Sulli? *makes sad puppy face*

Sulli: Don't tell me.....Hyun Woo?

Hyun Woo: *nods*

Sulli: Wow!! It's been a long time, what are you doing here?

Hyun Woo: Your parents and I will give you the news today

Sulli: What is it about?

Hyun Woo: It's a surprise

Sulli: Come on, tell me!! I'll die for the curiosity

Hyun Woo: Even if you beg I won't tell you, it's a surprise

Sulli: Ok...

They went to classes and Hyun Woo talked for a while with Sulli but then he went with Minho to help him fix his situation with Sulli....

Hyun Woo: *running towards Minho* Minho!

Minho: Oh you're here.

Hyun Woo: *stops running* Let's start!

Minho: Ok

Hyun Woo: Exactly, what happened that made Sulli feel so sad?

Minho: Well, it might be because I have an arranged marriage with Park Jiyeon, they hate each other so I think that's the problem

Hyun Woo: Oh, I see, then what you have to do is.......

Hyun Woo told Minho a few things that could help him and also he gave him some advices; meanwhile, Sulli was walking with Taemin around the campus, then she saw from behind Krystal taking pictures of her and Taemin...

Sulli: I will hit Krystal so hard....

Taemin: Why?

Sulli: You'll find out later

When they went to their classroom, then she forced Krystal to erase the pictures she had taken. Everyone asked them about their relationship, she denied every single rumour about them dating; but that day she met with Tiffany and Luna....

Tiffany: I heard about you and Taemin

Sulli: Ugh, don't tell me that someone sent you those pictures

Luna: Everyone in my university know those weird rumours, are you dating him for real?

Sulli: Of course not, he's my friend

Tiffany: Come on, you know you like him.

Sulli: It's very weird because I'm not even sure about my feelings for him, I think I like him but I just think of it as a feeling I will forget later; and also I still can't forget about the other guy....

Luna: You haven't forgot about him?

Sulli: I can't, I just told him I don't want to see him anymore

Tiffany: You should try dating Taemin, he's a better guy than Minho

Sulli: I know but I don't know, he hasn't been very clear with his feelings for him

Tiffany: It's obvious that he likes you because he chooses you over all the girls, I will tell him to ask you to be his girlfriend. Make sure you tell him yes

Sulli: Please don't, let me clear my thoughts first

Tiffany: Nope, I will tell him later.

When Sulli got home, she was greeted by her mom, dad and Hyun Woo; Qri had left a week before to the USA...

Mom: Sulli, you might be wondering why Hyun Woo has come back

Sulli: Yes, he didn't want to tell me the reason

Dad: Well, he has come to stay here and he will live with you in the appartment we bought you

Sulli: What?! Really?

Hyun Woo: Yes, I will be living just in front of you!

Sulli: Wow...

Then they started talking about school, job, etc. After a while they took Sulli and Hyun Woo to their appartment, they unpacked their things, then Hyun Woo suggested Sulli to make a party with their friends...

Hyun Woo: Who should we call?

Sulli: Let's invite Tiffany, Krystal, Luna, Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew and Victoria

Hyun Woo: Ok, then I will invite some of my friends too

Sulli: Ok

Sulli didn't know that Hyun Woo would invite Minho and some of his other friends; they bought some snacks and also they bought some beers, Sulli told Hyun Woo that she wouldn't drink because she doesn't drink too often. Everyone had arrived except for Minho and Taemin, they were having fun and then someone knocked the door...

Sulli: Coming! *opens the door while holding her drink*

Minho: Oh, hello, is Hyun Woo here?

Sulli:  *drops her drink* What are you doing here?

Minho: Hyun Woo invited me, I didn't know you were coming too

Sulli: Hyun Woo?

Hyun Woo: Oh, Minho! You're here!

Sulli: Do you know him?

Hyun Woo: I met him at the airport, come in, have fun

Minho: May I?

Sulli: Oh, yes come in, sorry for the mess I made *looks down*

Minho: It's my fault, I'll help you *kneels down taking some tissues out from his pocket*

Sulli: You're a guest, just come in and have fun *stops him*

Minho: Can't you look at me in the eyes?

Sulli: Just come in...

Minho: *gives her the tissues* Ok, here...

Sulli: *takes the tissues* Thanks

After cleaning up Taemin arrived, Sulli talked with him for a while but then she saw Minho smiling with Hyun Woo; she quickly turned back to see Taemin, then she went to the kitchen to drink something...

Sulli: *talking to herself* Argh, I need something strong, there's no coffee left *looks around and sees a beer* Should I? It's fine I'm an adult now, I won't drink too much.

She only drank 2 glasses and already was drunk, Taemin drank a lot and he was also drunk; Tiffany, Krystal and the other guys left early, the only ones who were still there were Tamin, Minho, Sulli and Hyun Woo. Hyun Woo and Minho had a good tolerance with alcohol and also they hadn't drunk a lot.

Hyun Woo: What should we do? Those two must feel awful, they drank a lot

Minho: Sulli just drank two glasses and she's already drunk

Hyun Woo: Well, she told me she is not used to drink beer

Minho: So, what?

Hyun Woo: I'll take Taemin home, you have a chance to apologize to Sulli but don't abuse of it ok? *carries Taemin*

Minho: What are you thinking about ert?

Hyun Woo: Haha, I'm just kidding; I'm leaving *opens the door and leaves*

Minho: Sulli-ah get up, I'll take you to your room *tries to help her get up*

Sulli: *gets up* Min...ho... Why are you...... mar---- *falls asleep*

Minho: Huh? Please don't fall asleep! Ugh *carries her "princess"-like*

Minho took her to her bedroom, but when he was about to leave she grabbed his shirt...

Sulli: Don't leave me....

Minho: She must be sleep-talking

Sulli: Minho-oppa... don't go.....please....

Minho: I won't leave you *sits in her bed and kisses her forehead* I promise...