Lies

Our Troublesome Love

**Storytelling by Sulli**

Time passed by very fast, I wasn't able to completely forget about Minho; seeing him everyday laughing with Jiyeon made me sad, I hated the feeling of having to watch him laugh with her, my chest hurted so much, and the worst part about it was that he didn't know how I was feeling. We rarely talked to each other, I wore a mask hiding my pain from everyone else; I cried during the night so no one could hear me, I was feeling awfully. One day, I decided to talk with Krystal....

Me: Krystal, can we talk for a while?

Krystal: Of course, what's wrong?

Me: I can't forget about him, I know I shouldn't be feeling like this anymore

Krystal: Come on, it's been a month since you decided to forget about him, how come you can't?

Me: The last time we talked was a month ago, I hate seeing him laughing with her

Krystal: Mmm, you shouldn't worry about that anymore, we're going to do our university entrance exam next week, try to distract yourself with studying

Me: Ok, thanks Krys

Krystal: You shouldn't thank me, I'm just reminding you of the exam because it's important.

When the day for the university entrance exam arrived, I was accepted in Hanyang University, as well as Jiyeon and "him", it looked like fate was laughing of me in my face; hopefully, Taemin and Krystal were accepted too. All of us were in a dancing class, we were learning tango so they divided us in pairs, once again fate laughed at me by pairing me up with Minho, we didn't talk much to each other and if we talked to each other it would be about the choreography but in the end we would have long akward silences. One day he started being nice to me, he talked to me but I always gave him a cold answer, even thought I did that he still treated me nicely.

When I went home I overheard my parents talking with Qri, they were talking about someone moving to the USA...

Father: What are we going to do with Sulli? Should we send her to the USA?

Mom: I don't know, she would miss her friends here, we have to think about it more carefully before telling her.

Are they thinking of sending me to the USA?! How am I supposed to tell everyone about it? I will act as if I didn't know about it, I will wait until they decide to tell me.

The next day he and I were doing a practice on our own because our teacher had told us that we would be one of the selected performers for a show.Then I asked him...

Me: Can I talk to you?

Minho: Huh? Oh, of course, we're partners we should talk

Me: Well, I.... I... *thinking: What's wrong with me? Why can't I talk?*

Minho: What's wrong?

Me: *thinking: Come on Sulli, be brave for once in your life!* I have a question for you

Minho: What is it?

Me: Please answer it sincerely

Minho: I will, what is it?

Me: If I happened to leave far away and I don't say anything about it, would you look for me?

Minho: ..... That's a weird question

Me: *looks down* You wouldn't, right? I don't kow why I kept on telling myself lies about your answer, it's pretty obvious... *starts tearing* Argh, what's wrong with me?

Minho: Sulli, that's--- *grabs her arm*

Me: *frees herself from Minho* Don't worry, I'm fine

After that I just walked out of the practice room, and saw Jiyeon standing outside, hopefully I had held back my tears before so it didn't look as if I had cried.

Me: Are you waiting for him?

Jiyeon: Are you still not able to call him by his name?

Me: That has nothing to do with you, what are you doing here anyways?

Jiyeon: I want to talk with you, come with me

I followed Jiyeon, she took me to the library, for some reason there wasn't anyone there...

Me: What did you wanted to tell me?

Jiyeon: Are you giving up on him?

Me: Yes, I am giving up on him

Jiyeon: Then prove it to me, tell him that you want to cut every single connection to you and that you don't want him to bother you anymore. 

Me: *annoyed, laughs* I haven't finished my sentence. "Yes, I am giving up on him" that's what you wanted me to tell you right? Well, let me tell you something, I'm not the kind of girl who gives up easily specially in times like this ones. By the way *grabs Jiyeon by her collar* I know I'm not usually an aggressive person but you just released my anger and I swear that I will tear your throat out if you mess up with me again, I DON'T HAVE ANY REASON TO DO AS YOU WISH! *lets her go and walks away*

Jiyeon: You're being too confident, even thought you already know about our marriage

Me: It's not like I really care about that

*Author's note: Herrow! Yep, in this fic our Sulli has an aggressive side, she doesn't show it often, never, because she has never been under a lot of stress or a situation that makes her angry; even thought I think I gave her this side because I'm a bit aggressive, but I think I'm more like the "tsundere" type (if you have read manga/anime you'll understand)

P.S: About the arranged marriage thingy, I forgot to mention this but, Minho's father own an entertainment company, but since they are having some financial problems he made an arrangement with Jiyeon's father's company for Jiyeon and Minho to marry as a sign of alliance.*

After walking out of the library I saw Minho standing outside...

Me: What are you doing here?

Minho: Since I saw you coming here with Jiyeon, I worried about you, what did she tell you?

Me: *aggressive mode still on* Just some stupid stuff, it doesn't matter since she's a complete idiot

Minho: *surprised* What's wrong with you? You never use that kind of words, also your voice sounds different

Me: Really? I thought I had stopped talking like that a while ago, sorry, Jiyeon made me angry and she released my aggressive side

Minho: What did she tell you?

Me: She told me to give up on you since you two are getting married.

Minho: So that's why. I want to talk about that

Me: It's not neccessary, I don't really care

Minho: You're totally different when you're on "aggressive mode". If you were the usual Sulli, i think you would be crying right now

Me: Well, that's true, but when I'm like this, I'm very careless. But--- *aggressive mode: off* I don't.... *starts crying* Why are you marrying a girl like that!?! *kneels down while holding his hand*  If you get married with her, then what was I to you

Minho: Sulli, let me explain you everything

Me: I don't want to hear anything from you! 

Minho: Sulli... I--

Me: I don't want to hear it, because I'm afraid of being hurt by your lies!! *stands up and runs away*

As soon as I started running, I was covering my eyes to dry my tears, I couldn't see anything so I  accidentally bumped into someone and we fell, I fell on top of that person, when I looked to see who it was I saw.....