It's not a date!

Our Troublesome Love

Minho's POV

When I went for my chemistry class' books, I saw Sulli and asked her if she had any plans for the weekend, then the teacher told us to sit down so I decided to tell her later. When the class finished, I heard the last's class teacher wouldn't come because he was sick, so I decided to ask Sulli out. I don't want her to think I like her, so I will make an excuse.

Me: Sulli-ah! Can you talk with me for a minute?

Sulli: Yep,*looks at her friends* I'll come back quickly ok?

Me: Umm, do you remember that museum visit the history's teacher told us about?

Sulli: Yes, why?

Me: If you don't mind, would you go with me?

Sulli: *blushes* W-why do you want to go with me?

Me: It's kinda difficult to concentrate when I'm with Key, Jonghyun and the others, so I guess it would be easier for me to do the report if I go with you.

Sulli: Okay, shall we go this saturday's evening?

Me: Yeah, sure. Do you want me to pick you up from your house or should we meet there?

Sulli: My mom would misunderstand, so I think we should meet there.

Me: *smiles* Okay, see you!

Sulli: *smiles* Yes!

I did it! I think she fell for that excuse, I am a genius! *smirks* What is Jiyeon doing out of her class? Urgh, she is coming, I can't turn back now.

Jiyeon: Oppa! Why are you so happy?

Me: For no special reason.

Jiyeon: Is it because I'm here for you?

Me: Of course not, why are you out of your class?

Jiyeon: The teacher got mad at me and told me to get out of his class, I don't understand why he did that anyway.

Me: *whispers* If I could I wouldn't even let you in...

Jiyeon: What?!

Me: Nothing, I'm leaving... *walks away*

 

Sulli's POV

I can't believe what my ears heard!! Minho asked me out on a date, wait what? No Sulli don't misunderstand, it's not a date it's for schoolwork; but what if everyone starts rumours about it and start saying that we're dating? No no no Sulli, what are you thinking about? It's just schoolwork not a date!

Luna: What's not a date?

Me: Ah? Nothing! I was talking to myself

Krystal: *suspicious* Did he ask anything in special? Like going on a date?

Me: Of course not! He told me he had arranged me a date with Taemin, but I told him not to call it a date.

Krystal: Seriously??

Me: Yes, you know how annoying Minho can be

Amber: Yes you're right.

I don't know how I thought of an excuse so fast, I'm surprised by myself, even thought they will ask me about Taemin later I will think of an answer.

Taemin: Sulli-ah!

Me: Huh? Oh, Taemin-oppa, hi!

Taemin: Are you going on a date with Minho?

Me: What?! Did he- ugh, it's not a date

Taemin: Are you sure? I don't believe you...

Me: Taemin-ah what are you talking about?

Taemin: Then, if it's not a date me I go with you?

Me: No, you can't!! I told Minho I can't go!!

Taemin: Really?

Me: Yes, I have a family dinner that day!

Taemin: Ok, ok!*leaves*

I'm safe for now....

END OF POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------NOTE--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!!! Sorry for updating very late!! You may understand me, I have a lot of homework and I may be updating after 3 or 5 days, I'm really really sorry!! 

If you like this story subscribe, and if you have something to say(any suggestion, comment) put it below! Please don't fight in the comments, it makes me sad :(