I failed again!

Our Troublesome Love

Jiyeon's POV

After Minho-oppa got mad at me for no reason I went to my science class, I wondered why was Minho angry the whole class, then when the class was over I went to my classroom and saw Minho trying to talk with Sulli I decided to go closer to them and try to hear what they were talking about.

Minho: Sulli-ah please don't be mad at me.

Sulli: *sigh*

Minho: Please talk to me, I'm sorry

Sulli: I don't want to, I'm sick of you making fun of me everyday.

Minho: *grabs her cheeks* You know I'm that kind of person but I just want you to smile.

Sulli: *blushing* *laughing* Stop it! Let me go

Minho: *smiling* *laughing* I don't want to.

Urgh! That Choi Sulli always stealing my Minho-oppa, I will show her whom he likes more when the reccess arrives--

Teacher: Park Jiyeon! Are you trying to skip my class!?!

Jiyeon: Of course not teacher-nim~ I was just distracted by something.

Teacher: Come in the classroom right now or I'll take you to the principal's office!

Jiyeon: Yes, teacher...

I could still hear Minho laughing with Sulli, I really hate her! Why does he always worries about her? Why is she so close to him?! I will show her I'm better for him.

Soyeon: *whispers* Jiyeon why are you so angry?

Jiyeon: Because of that Sulli, she's always with Minho oppa..

Soyeon: You will take your revenge during the reccess, right?

Jiyeon: *giggles* Of course!

Teacher: Park Jiyeon, please be quiet!

Jiyeon: Yes, teacher!

 

Sulli's POV

During the reccess I was talking with Krystal, until I saw Tiffany, then we walked for a while and talked until Donghae, Tiffany's boyfriend, arrived. Then we left them alone until Yoona went towards them and started to act cute for Donghae, me and Krystal took her away from them. Then I saw Jiyeon hugging Minho in the garden, Minho didn't look happy nor angry, he just kept talking with his friends.

Krystal: Jiyeon is so bad! She's hugging Minho in front of you to make you jealous!

Sulli: *nervous* Why would I even care, I don't like Minho anymore.

Krystal: Stop lying, you know you still like him.

Sulli: I don't like him...

Krystal: M-

??: *hugs Sulli from the back*

Sulli: Who are you?!

Minho: *turns to see Sulli* It's me Minho!

Sulli: *tries to break the hug* Let me go

Minho: Are you still mad at me?

Sulli: No I'm not, just let me go!

Minho: *laughs* Okay I got it! *lets go of Sulli*

Sulli: Why are you here anyway?

Minho: Sorry for coming without your permission!

Sulli: Don't misunderstand, I'm asking because you're usually with Taemin, Key and the others.

Minho: I came here because Jiyeon was annoying me.

Sulli: Oh, ok.

We talked for a while, until the bell rang so we went to our classroom, I took out my things from my locker and Minho went for his books (his locker is over mine).

Minho: Sulli-ah, do you have any plans for this friday?

Sulli: Huh? Ah, not really, why?

Teacher: Yah! Choi Sulli, Choi Minho, sit down, class is about to start!

Minho: I'll tell you later *closes his locker*