Engagement Party Part II

Our Troublesome Love

**Storytelling by A.Y.H**

Sulli bumped into someone while she was trying to exit the maze, she couldn't see who it was but she just helped him to get up; she couldn't recognize his voice but she was sure that he wasn't Hyun Woo, she thought he could be Minho but she couldn't recognize his voice at that moment...

Sulli: Who are you?

??: You don't know who I am?

Sulli: I can't recognize your voice, are you sick?

??: Yes, kind of

Sulli: But, can you tell me who are you?

??: Fine, I'm Minho *holds her wrist* please, don't leave. I came here to talk with you

Sulli: There's nothing to talk about...

Minho: Did Taemin told you the favour I asked him?

Sulli: What are you talking about?

Minho: I will be honest, but please don't hate me

Sulli: Ok, but please let go of my arm, you're hurting me, I promise I won't leave

Minho: *lets her go* Sorry, thanks

Sulli: So, what's the truth behind everything that has happened?

Minho: Firstly, my marriage with Jiyeon it's just completely for business, my father's company has been through some trouble and Jiyeon's father offered us a deal of our companies getting together but after my father accepted the deal but later her father threatened him by leading his company to bankrupt if I didn't marry Jiyeon or treated her rudely. So, I sacrificed myself and the relationship between us for the sake of my father's company.

Sulli: What?! Can't you do anything about the threaten to your father? You can tell the police, that's not fine.

Minho: I guess, but it could be dangerous, I don't want to worry my father.

Sulli: What's next?

Minho: The reason why me, Jonghyun, Onew, Key and Taemin are no longer a group; this started because after the party in your flat with Hyun Woo, I asked Taemin to make you happy, since I knew his feelings for you I thought it was better to keep him by your side, Taemin got mad at me and Jonghyun and the others preferred to avoid me so he won't get mad.

Sulli: Oh, by the way, how did you feel when i broke up with Taemin?

Minho: Well, I knew that it was because of me, but I felt bad for Taemin, how did he react?

Sulli: He just asked me to go on a last date with him and then we ended up as friends, as far as I can tell he is fine, but we haven't talked since I've been busy

Minho: Oh, is there something else you want to know?

Sulli: Mmm, not really

Minho: So, do you hate me now?

Sulli: I couldn't hate you even before you told this to me, so I don't hate you; I held onto the part of me that believed in you and it seems like I did the right thing

Minho: *hugs her* Thanks for believing in me... I lo......

Sulli: *hugs him back* It's fine, say it...

Minho: I love you *kisses her*

A few minutes later, Sulli remembered about the party...

Sulli: We should go back, they must be worried

Minho: Run away with me, we can do it right now

Sulli: What? What if someone finds us?

Minho: So, you're saying you would run away with me?

Sulli: I-- I don't know... What would you do then?

Minho: I... I didn't expect that answer.

Sulli: We...let's....