Bad Person

Our Troublesome Love

**Minho's POV**

*Wakes up* *Talks to himself* So I really did that last night, she must be really surprised because of that, now...... I won't hold myself back, from now on I won't hide my feelings for her.

Mom: Minho! It's 9 o'clock! You're late, I already told the school.

Me: Yes mom!

I walked to school, I went to the principal's office and went to my classroom, as I walked to the classroom I saw a girl sitting on the floor, her hair was all messed up; I helped her to get up and noticed that it was Sulli.

Me: Sulli! What happened to you?

Sulli: Minho-ah, I----*faints*

Me: *holds her before she falls* Sulli! Sulli!

Jiyeon: Why are you helping that ugly liar? Did you know that she has been flirting with Taemin and Key while you were gone?

Me: Jiyeon, what did you do to Sulli?!

Jiyeon: I did nothing to her, but you should look at these pictures *hands out some pictures*

Me: I don't have time to see those stupid photos that you prepared Jiyeon.

I carried Sulli to the infirmary, I waited there then I received a text message....

**Message**

What an ungly person, she keeps on flirting with all the guys in school, that's Cho Sulli:

**End of Message*

Why would Jiyeon do that? Juts because she has a good relationship with the boys doesn't mean that she's flirting with them.

While I kept on reading the message, I saw Sulli sitting on the bed...

Me: Sulli-ah!

Sulli: Minho, what are you doing here?

Me: You fainted a few minutes ago, what happened?

Sulli: *sees his cellphone* It seems like you already got that message right?

Me: This? *sees his own cellphone* This is just stupid

Sulli: You're not angry at me?

Me: Of course not *caresses her hair* I know that you're not that kind of person

Sulli: Really? *starts crying and hugs him* Thank you!

Me: What did they do to you? *hugs her back*

Sulli: All the girls got mad at me, they started throwing things to me, the boys tried to defend me but things just got worse; Amber, Krystal and the others tried to protect me but they threw things to them to. Jiyeon and her friends attacked me and pulled my hair.

Me: What?! Let's go to the principal's office to report them

Sulli: I can't, I don't want to

Me: Why?! They attacked you because of a stupid lie Jiyeon made up.

Sulli: I don't know, I---*stops hugging Minho* don't worry for me, I promise I will clear this up, ok?

Me: Please don't do something stupid, and don't let them hurt you, ok?

Sulli: Yes... *gets up and cleans her uniform, walks away*

Me: *stops her* Sulli, wait *hugs her and kisses her forehead*

Sulli: *hugs him back* Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid.

We walked out of the infirmary, I helped her fix her hair and then we walked to the classroom, but a big crowd stood in front of us, someone pulled me and they sent me at the back of the crowd, then I heard Sulli screaming, I pushed everyone on my way and I saw that everyone was throwing eggs to her, I ran towards her and tried to cover her.

Sulli: Minho.... What are you doing?

Me: I can't just watch when you're getting hurt

Sulli: Leave, I don't want you to get involved in this because of me!

Me: I don't care *stands up and death glares everyone in the crowd* I won't let anyone hurt you!

It seemed like I had scared everyone just by looking at them fiercely, I helped Sulli to get up and then I left her with Krystal and Amber to help her change her uniform, I went to talk with the principal.

Principal: *smiling* What brings you here, Minho?

Me: *serious* I can't believe you're letting this *shows text message* happen! Sulli's being treated horribly because of Park Jiyeon

Principal: *serious* I see, tell Park Jiyeon to come to my office and then bring Sulli.

Me: Ok, thank you.

I went to Jiyeon's classroom, she saw me and looked away then she tried to run away through the door, where I was standing.

Me: *holds Jiyeon's arm* Don't try to run away Park Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: Let me go! I didn't do anything wrong! She's the one to blame!!! 

Me: *forces Jiyeon to go out of the classroom*..........

Jiyeon: *tries to run away* Let me go!!

I took her to the principal's office, then I waited outside when Jiyeon came out she was looking at me with fierce eyes but then I turned behind me, and Sulli was standing behind me with a scared face.

Jiyeon: Sulli, this was just the beginning of the show, prepare yourself for whats coming.

Sulli: *serious* I'll be expecting it with excitement, Jiyeon.

Then Jiyeon left the office, Sulli talked with the principal and when she came out we went to the classroom, I sat next to her in every class and made sure that no one hurted her.

**END OF POV**

**Sulli's POV**

Minho went everywhere with me, but then I told him I needed to go somewhere. I went to the bathroom, when I got out to wash my hands Jiyeon was standing there, I just ignored her and washed my hands.

Jiyeon: You even dare to ignore me?

Me: Why should I pay attention to someone pitiful like you?

Jiyeon: You bi---- Because of you I got suspended from school for 2 weeks! You must pay! *pulls Sulli's hair*

Me: *screams* Stop it Jiyeon! Why are you doing this?

Jiyeon: Why? You stole away my precious Minho! *pulls her hair again*

Me: *pushes her away* Is this because of him? I know you don't like him anymore, this is because he chose me instead of you. Also, why do you look down on people? There’s nothing to see below, there’s no one

Jiyeon: Shut up *slaps Sulli* Don't talk about me like you know me *pulls her hair*

Me: Jiyeon, stop it! *tries to remove her hands* 

She fought with me, then she noticed that there were some students coming so she acted like if she had fainted.

Me: Yah! Park Jiyeon, get up stop acting!!

Soyeon: You should control yourself, ugly liar Cho Sulli!

Me: What? Why?

I looked at everyone who was there watching Jiyeon's scene, they looked at me with hate, some of them were whispering things to others, blaming me. I couldn't stay there so I just ran away, before I knew it, I was in the auditorium and for some reason I was crying. Then I called my mom and asked her to pick me up earlier; she came 30 minutes later, I left without saying anything.