Just another day....

Our Troublesome Love

**NOTE: I couldn't think of another pairing with Taemin so I decided to put Victoria, sorry if there are some couples that just don't match**

Sulli's POV

After school, I went home and started doing my homework, then I my computer and logged on my facebook I was wondering what had happened with Taemin so I chatted with him.

**CHAT WITH TAEMIN**

Me: Taemin are you going to Krystal's birthday party this weekend?

Taemin: Yes, you don't have to worry about me anymore

Me: Why?

Taemin: Because I'm not sad anymore, thanks to you I understood everything, thanks

Me: Keke ^^ You're welcome!

Taemin: Yes, also I will beat that Nickhun and win Victoria's heart.

Me: That's the attitude! Fighting!

Taemin: I will do my best!

**END OF CONVERSATION**

I'm glad Taemin is fine now, I knew I would win. 

 

**SOME DAYS LATER** **NOW'S FRIDAY**

*Still Sulli's POV*

I was walking to get my books and saw Minho walking towards me.

Minho: When did your hair grow? As far as I remember it was shorter.

Me: It grows very fast.

Minho: Wow, I never noticed that.

Me: Hehe, you don't notice almost anything.

Minho: Shut up, the ring girl!

Me: No, you shut up fool.

Wow, he just realized my hair has grown, usually guys don't notice that, that's weird. For our next class the teacher made us tie our hair, so I tied it into a bun; after a while I felt like the bun was falling and when I was going to fix it Minho, who was sitting next to me said....

Minho: Don't fix it!

Me: Why?

Minho: It looks pretty like that

Me: Ohh, ok then...*blushing and turning away*

Wahhhhh!!! Minho!! You are making me blush!! *touches her face* It's hot, ahhhh what should I do? His words were priceless!!

Anyways, today is not that interesting... I want to go home already!! Tomorrow is Krsytal's birthday party! I think she invited Taemin, Key, Jonghyun, Jessica, Luna, Amber, Tiffany and Donghae...

Wait?! I just remembered she had told me that her mom forced her to invite Jiyeon because they were friends in the past, I hope she doesn't assist, or she will ruin my day.

**6 HOURS LATER**

Well, it's time to go home! I will rest all day long~~ 

------------------------------------------------------------------END OF POV, DAY, CHAPTER------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This is a small chapter, because it's late and tomorrow I do have a party, maybe I will make the next chapter based on what happens in my party!, yeah... probably not the best thing ever. Keke ^^ Goodbye magic sprinkles!!! ............ Yes, that will be the way I will call my subscribers: magic sprinkles! Bye bye! Go get some sleep!!