A New Beginning

Our Troublesome Love

Sulli's POV

Minho approached slowly towards me, he held my hand and came closer to me as he said:

Minho: "Sulli-ah I need to tell you my feelings for you, I-"-

Mom: Sulli-ah!! Wake up, it's late- It was my mom, she always wakes me up in the best part of my dream, I woke up and looked at her with anger. I put on my school uniform and went to have breakfast, my mom nagged at me because I had woken up late and told me to just drink milk and hurry to the car, I just smiled at her and her anger went away, it always work *devilish giggle*.

When we got to school I walked to my classroom and said hi to my friends, they asked me about my holidays and we talked for a while until I noticed Minho had just arrived, he approached to me and greeted me and my friends.

Minho: Hey everyone, it's been a while!

We talked for a while until the teacher arrived, then the classes started. During the reccess I was walking in the corridor along with Krystal and Amber, we were talking until I saw Minho playing football with his friends, then I asked them if they wanted to sit down and watch the game and they agreed.

We talked for a while, I wasn't paying attention to them because I was watching at Minho play.

Krystal: Sulli? Sulli-ah? Sulli!

Me: Huh? Oh, sorry Krystal unnie, I was distracted

Amber: Who were you looking at?

Me: No one

Krystal: *angry*Don't tell me you were watching Minho-oppa?!?

Amber: *surprised* Do you still like him?!

Me: *blushing* OF COURSE NOT!!

Krystal: Then, why are you blushing?

Me: *low voice* I was just....

Amber: What?

Me: I was just watching the game, you guys know I get distracted very easily.

Krystal: Hmm, I will believe in you just for now.

Amber: Oh, what happened with Jiyeon?

Krystal: *angry* Ugh, don't even mention her.

Me: Why?

Krystal: I had a fight with her in the morning, I told her that I regretted being her friend for so long because she betrayed me.

Me: She should just leave. Because of her I-- forget it

Amber: Let's not talk about it anymore.

We sat quietly while watching the game, then I looked up at the sky until I was hit by the foot ball, I saw Minho running towards me.

Minho: Are you alright Sulli? Are you hurt?

Me:*smile*Don't worry it doesn't hurt that much.

Minho: Are you sure?

Me: Yeah sure!

Then the bell rang so I told them to go to class, when I got up I felt dizzy and almost fell, Minho held me.

Minho: Are you sure you're alright?

Me: Ye-- *faints*

 

Minho's POV

I was playing football until Donghae decided to throw the ball to Sulli's face, it's time to go back to classes. Seriously? Now you're just going to faint in my arms!? What should I do? Wait, maybe she's not unconscious and is just pretending.

Me: Yah! Choi Sulli, stop pretending and get up!

Krystal: Minho, I don't think she's acting.

I checked her face, it didn't look as if she was acting, also her breathing was weird, I should take her to the infirmary. When we got to the infirmary a nurse came and asked what had happened, we explained what had just happened.

Nurse: Don't worry, it's just because the ball hit her head and she was in a shock. She will wake up in a few minutes.

Minho: Okay, then I should leave...

Nurse: Can you please watch her until I come back? I need to do something, don't worry I won't take long.

Minho: Ok then, but you have to make me a note for the teacher, alright?

Nurse: Yes sure.

What am I supposed to do until the nurse comes back?

*10 minutes later*

She's taking a long time, I'm getting sleepy, should I sleep next to her? Wait, what? Minho go back to your senses, wtf brain?

I'm getting very sleepy *yawn**closing his eyes* I shouldn't fall asleep...

 

Sulli's POV

Huh? What is this? Where am I? Ah right, I fainted during the recess I think Minho brought me here, wait what's that weird feeling on my knees? Is that Minho?!?!

Me: *blushing* Minho? Minho? Wake up

Even if I try, he doesn't  wake up, what should I do? *Looks at Minho* Now that I see him clearly, he looks kinda cute when he's sleeping *caresses his hair*, wait what am I doing? *stops caressing his hair*. 

Minho: Why did you stop?

Me: Are you awake!?

Minho: I woke up when you touched my head, but I didn't want to surprise you.

Me: *Blushing**Sitting* I ... It's a habit, whenever someone falls asleep in my legs I caress their hair, it's something I usually do.

Minho: Really? I don't believe you *approaches to Sulli*

Me: W-what are you doing? 

Minho: It's a habit, whenever someone lies to me I force them to tell me the truth.*approaches to her head*

Me: *Blushes even more* M-minho p-pl-please stop fooling around.

Minho: I want you to tell me--

??: What are you guys doing?!?