It Begins

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jaehee’s P.O.V + +

I sighed to myself; I had grown bored of being strapped to a chair for hours on end. In less than an hour the sun would set and I would become a wolf. EXO-K had to get in there before that happened. The hunters couldn’t know that I was a wolf too; it would take away our advantage.

“Se7en, he’s here!” I heard the female one shout. Mr.Choi ran towards the window with the other hunters and Hyuna.

“Where are the others?” The guy hunter asked.

“I don’t know; but we can’t let this drag on too long.” Mr. Choi spoke and walked over to me.

“It’s show time, Jaehee.” Mr.Choi told me and I glared fiercely at him. If he even touched a hair on Sehun’s head, he would answer to me. “CL, open the door and let the wolf in.” Mr.Choi instructed the blonde girl and she obeyed.

The door opened and I saw Sehun walk towards the cabin. He entered the cabin and the door was slammed shut behind him, by the other hunter.

“Give Jaehee back to me.” Sehun told the hunters as he stood fiercely in front of us.

“Where are the others?” Mr.Choi asked, but Sehun ignored him and looked at me.

“I came alone; I didn’t want them to get hurt because of me.” Sehun spoke and I nodded.

“It’s better for us now anyway; we can get rid of you one by one.” CL smirked evilly and all of them slowly approached Sehun.

“Let Jaehee go.” Sehun instructed the three hunters as they closed in on him. Hyuna backed away towards me and I stuck out my foot to trip her up. She stumbled backwards and fell on her bum. Everyone in the room turned to look in my direction and I just shrugged nonchalantly.

“You deserve that, .” I muttered to her and she huffed angrily and stood up.

“Dongwook Oppa, teach her a lesson.” Hyuna sulked angrily to the teacher who didn’t even move an inch.

“She’s not my concern, Hyuna; don’t be so annoying.” Mr.Choi told the whiny Queenka which caused her to pout more.

 

“Okay, now let’s get this over with.” Se7en spoke and I looked up as he cocked his gun. My eyes widened and CL followed Se7en’s suit.

“NO, SEHUN!” I screamed as the hunters shot their guns. Sehun swiftly dodged the bullets due to his wolf speed. He knocked Se7en out of the way and headed for me. “What are you doing, get out of here!” I shouted at him but he shook his head.

“I’m not leaving without you.” He told me and I instantly gave in.

“Hey, did we say that you could take her?” CL asked and cocked her gun.

“SEHUN, LOOK OUT!” I shouted urgently as CL shot her gun. Sehun rolled across the floor and away from the bullets.

“TABLO, GET THE GIRL OUT OF HERE!” CL shouted to the other hunter. The scruffy haired guy ran over to me and swiftly untied my restraints. I shoved him as he tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter