Chapter 6

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I know, many chapters in one day/night xD But i'm bored and i cant sleep so why not? =P

A couple of hours later we we're on our way home. We had ended up with 10 bags who we're full of clothes. I told them not to buy so much for me, but it was impossible to stop them. All this clothes could probably pay for a house. 

"Guys, you really shouldnt have bought me this much clothes. It must have cost a fortune" i said and looked at them.
"Dont worry about it" Soohyun said. "But dont you wear feminine clothes?"
"Not often" i replied.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Kiseop asked which caused Soohyun to give him an evil glare. Kiseop put his hands up in the air. "I'm just asking! I just want to get to know her more".
"No, i havent. Actually, i've never had a boyfriend".
"Good girl" Soohyun smiled.
"Why? You're so pre-" He got another glare from Soohyun and gulped. "Ehm... you're so... you look like...you... like you...you...aish, nevermind".
I giggled. "I had alot of guy friends in California, but they saw me as a guy instead of a girl".
"California boys must be weird or blind" Kiseop said.
"Or smart to stay away from my sister" Soohyun said and shot another glare towards Kiseop. Just then Soohyun oppa pulled the car up to a apartment. I looked at it and it looked really huge. I wonder what the inside looked like. We got out of the car and i was trying to carry all of the bags, but i had a hard time since it was so many. Just then Kiseop appeeared next to me and took half of the bags and smiled and walked up to the apartment. Me and Soohyun oppa walked after him. Just as Kiseop opened the door a delicious smell came through. 
"Wow, something smells really good!" i said. Then i walked inside and saw AJ in the kitchen making dinner. He looked up at us and smiled.
"Thank you, Hyo Jin. Atleast someone appreciate my cooking around here". He said and gave evil looks to the other members. Dongho and Hoon who we're watching TV while Kevin and Eli we're talking. Kevin tensed up once he saw me coming and stood up and left to his room. Atleast i assume that was his room.

"Ehm... where am i going to sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter