Chapter 20

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I broke me and Kevin's kiss and found Hoon oppa standing there. I rolled off Kevin and i stood up looking at him. I was really nervous. What if Soohyun oppa was here? Kevin was just laying on the bed. I dont think he had understood the situation quite yet. 

"I knew it was a good idea to run up her and check before the rest of U-KISS came. Okay, you two should hurry up and fix yourself cause the others are on the way right now". He said as he ran out. I looked at Kevin who stood up and was smiling at me. 
"Kevin, why are you smiling?! Soohyun oppa is on his way up!" I was screaming at him, but his smile disappeared and he came closer to me. He looked angry again. He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me. "Ke...vin". I said, trying to break the kiss. Eventually i succeded pushing him away from me, but i was still pretty close to his body. He wouldnt let go off me. 

"It's Kevin oppa". He said, smiling at me. 
I rolled my eyes. "Why do guys like being called oppa so much?" I said as i was about to go out the door. He stopped me from walking out and i glared at him. "WHAT?!" I yelled at him. He chuckled.
"Before you go, you should take a look in the mirror". He said as he walked out the door. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom to check the mirror and i gasped. My hair was a mess! No wonder he was laughing. I grabbed my hair brush and fixed my hair as quickly as possible. A few minutes later i walked out, but i didnt see Kevin anywhere. There was only the other guys. I looked around once more for him, but he wasnt there. I guess he was in his own room.

I went o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter