Chapter 55

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyo Jin's P.O.V:

 

Kevin oppa... in the hospital? Why? I closed my eyes, hoping this was all a dream. When i opened them Eli oppa was looking at me with a worried expression on his face and Big Bang was still there. This wasnt a nightmare.

 

This was real. Kevin oppa was in the hospital. Tears we're falling down from my eyes. Eli oppa wrapped his arms around me and i buried my face in his chest. I clutched onto his shirt, sobbing and crying loudly. 

 

"Why?! What happened to him?!" I heard Soohyun oppa yell.
"He... got hit by a car..." T.O.P said. "We'll take you to the hospital right now".
"Eli, you stay here with Hyo Jin, okay?" Soohyun oppa said.
"What?! I cant stay here when Kevin is in the hospital!" He yelled back at him.
"Please, Eli. I will call you as soon as i find something out, but i cant let Hyo Jin see Kevin right now, okay? Take care of my little sister for me, okay?" 
He sighed. "Fine..."
"Wait!" Hoon oppa said. "Before we leave... does G-Dragon have something to do with this?" He asked. I looked up at Hoon oppa, then at Big Bang waiting for an answer, but they were just looking at each other, not saying anything. "Does he?!"
"It was Yoo ara who called... She was supposed to meet Kevin because G-Dragon told her to get Kevin to meet her at some place. I guess his plan was to... kill Kevin and hit him with the car. That was his plan all along. Him, Yoo Ara's and..." He stopped talking and looked at Kiseop. "And yours".

 

The rest of U-KISS, including me we're glaring at Kiseop.

 

"What the hell, Kiseop?!" AJ oppa yelled and pushed him, making him fall down on the floor.
"I-i swear, i had no idea! G-Dragon promised me he wouldnt hurt Kevin!"
"We cant let Kiseop go to the hospital, let him stay home with Hyo Jin" Hoon said.
"What? So he can kill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter