Chapter 16

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyo Jin's P.O.V:

I was still looking at the laptop and looking at U-KISS music videos. I must admit, they we're pretty good. So far i really liked Neverland. Just as i was gonna play Neverland again the door flew open and i looked up. It was U-KISS. What we're they doing home now? They told me they would be gone all day.

"Why are all of you home now?" I asked.
"Our manager told us to go home". Kiseop oppa said.
"Why?" 
"It was too crowded with our fans and the photographers so it was impossible to work so we got the rest of the day off". Soohyun oppa said.
"Oh... because of those articles about me?" I asked, feeling a little guilty. I looked down at my computer.
"You know about them?" Soohyun oppa asked. I nodded.
"Yeah...".
"Well, dont worry about it. It will fade away soon". Soohyun oppa said and gave me a smile before walking to the kitchen with AJ. Dongho came up to me from behind looking at the computer and he smiled.
"Ahh, our song!" He said and pointed to the screen. This caused Kiseop oppa and Hoon to come over too while Kevin and Eli stood there talking to each other, but they we're talking so low i couldnt hear what they we're talking about. "You like it?" Dongho said and looked at me.
"Yeah, it's pretty good". I said.
"Who do you think look hottest in the music video?" Dongho said and this caused everyone to stop what they we're doing and looking at me, even Kevin. 
"I....ehm... Soohyun oppa". I replied. That seemed like the safest answer and Soohyun oppa showed a big smile and stuck his tounge out at everyone. I giggled. Kiseop oppa came up to me and pouted.
"You dont think i'm hot?". He said.
I looked up at him. "Ehm...sure". I replied.
"Then why did you say Soohyun hyung? He's your brother, you shouldnt pick him for the hottest guy. Choose one out of the six of us. Me, Dongho, Hoon, Eli, AJ or Kevin?".
I looked around at all of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter