Chapter 43

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- 2 weeks later -

 

A/N: I decided to skip the whole stay in California because it is pretty boring, but what has happened through the  2 weeks is that Kiseop oppa and Kevin oppa has been trying to call Hyo Jin, but she hasnt answered their phone calls. She only answered Dongho, AJ oppa, Hoon oppa and Eli oppa.

 

I walked out of the airplane with Soohyun oppa and we looked after Eli oppa who was gonna pick us up. I noticed him standing in the middle of a crowd and dropped all my bags and ran over to him. "Eli oppa!"
"Hyo Jin!" He wrapped his arms around me and spinned me around a couple of times. Soohyun oppa appeared behind us with my luggage and Eli oppa put me down.
I giggled. "Sorry, Soohyun oppa" I grabbed my bags, but Eli oppa took them away from me.
"I'll take them" He said.

 

He smiled and we walked inside the car and Eli oppa started driving. I looked out the window and smiled. I had gotten to do alot of thinking these 2 weeks. Soohyun oppa was right, taking a trip away from Kiseop oppa and Kevin oppa was a really good idea. I had been able to clear my mind completely.

 

Kiseop oppa and Kevin oppa had been trying to call me everyday, but i didnt answer their calls. I didnt wanna talk to either of them until i had made up my mind. They had also sent me like 50 text messages every single day. Most of them we're questions like how are you, is everything alright, do you miss me and the question that got most asked that the both of them wanted to know, who have you picked. 

 

After about 30 minutes the car stopped and we all walked out. I looked up at the apartment and smiled. It felt great to be home.

 

"We'll take the bags, you can go up to see the rest of the guys. They have been missing you like crazy" Eli oppa said. "Especially Kevin, Kiseop and Dongho".
I nodded and ran inside the apartment. All the five boys we're laying on the floor just staring up at the ceiling. "Should i let you guys continue staring into space and greet you later?" I smiled. All the boys stood up quickly.
"Hyo Jin!" Dongho came running over to me, hugging me tight. "Dont you ever go away again! Or atleast take me with you next time!"
I smiled. "I will" I said and patted his head and he stepped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter