Chapter 42

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kiseop oppa?" 
"Shut up and tell me what the hell was that letter for?! You tell me you love me too and then you leave! To Kevin!"
Kevin oppa looked at me. "You told him you loved him?"
"Shut up, Kevin!" Kiseop said while glaring at me. "Now?!"
""T-the thing that h-happened was that i meant everything i said in that letter. I was gonna leave, i stayed in an hotel, but thanks to Soohyun oppa's GPS Kevin oppa found me" I said and pointed to my shoes.
"Dongho had heard from you that Hyo Jin had left and he couldnt tell Soohyun, so he told me".

 

Kiseop oppa looked at me and grabbed my hand, dragging me into his room. He pushed me down on the bed and glared at me. "Do you have feelings for Kevin?!"
"Kiseop oppa..." I said as i sat up on the bed. "No" I replied. "I dont".
He sighed and sat down on the bed next to me. "Sorry".
"It's okay" I said and smiled at him. He looked up at me.
"So you love me, eh?" I nodded. "Say it to my face this time".
"I love you, Kiseop oppa" He smiled and kissed me. Soohyun oppa came walking in.
"Eheem" He said. We both pulled away and looked at him. "I'm glad Kevin stopped you from leaving, Hyo Jin". I walked up to Soohyun oppa. 
"How did it go with Matthew and Carol?"
He smiled. "All set. They are gonna let you stay here".

 

I screamed and jumped on him and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back. Just then Kevin oppa, AJ oppa, Hoon oppa, Dongho and Eli oppa came running in.

 

"Where's the robber?!" They we're all holding different things in their hands ready to attack the robber. AJ oppa yelled while holding a frying pan in his hand. Hoon oppa was holding an umbrella. Kevin oppa was holding his shoes and Eli oppa was holding Mr. Oppa while Dongho was trying to get it back.
"Give Mr. Oppa back, Eli!" Dongho yelled while having his arms up in the air jumping up and down trying to get the bear back. I sighed and jumped down from Soohyun oppa and walked over to Eli and i took Mr. Oppa away from him and gave it back to Dongho. 
He smiled. "Thank you, Hyo Jin" He hugged me and turned around and glared at Eli. He stuck his tounge out at him and walked out.
"It's no robber at all, i just told Hyo Jin the good news" Soohyun oppa smiled.
"They agreed to let me go just like that?" I asked Soohyun oppa.
"Well, not exactly. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter