Chapter 51

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyo Jin's P.O.V:

 

We walked  to the apartment in silence. I was still thinking about who that text message was from and why Kevin oppa didnt show it to me. I hoped and prayed inside of me that it wasnt Yoo Ara. My heart couldnt believe that Kevin oppa was still dating Yoo Ara.

 

But if there is something i've learned from being with Kevin oppa is that in this relationship i couldnt trust my own heart anymore. I had to trust my head and right now my head was saying: "He's dating the both of you, he's never going to change. When will you ever learn? Dump him before he dumps you".

 

We walked inside the apartment and all the lights we're turned off. That was weird, the lights was always on, even if the members werent home. But they we're home when we left. Had they all gone out? Kevin oppa turned the lights on and the rest of U-KISS appeared from behind the couch yelling "surprise!" I  literally jumped and my mouth fell down.

 

"Yah! When did you do all this?!" I said and looked at all the balloons. The whole apartment we're covered in balloons.
"We managed to do this thanks to this guy here" Hoon said and walked over to Kevin oppa and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "If he hadnt gotten you out of the apartment there would be no way to do all this".

 

I looked over at Kevin oppa who was smiling at me. I gave him a small smile back. I was happy that they did all of this for me, but i was also sad. This is my birthday and i'm supposed to be happy, but i keep thinking about Yoo Ara and Kevin oppa and that makes me depressed. I faked a smile. 

 

"Aww, you guys! Thank you!" I said and gave all of them a hug, except for Kiseop oppa who looked like he didnt want to be there.
"Okay, present time!" Soohyun oppa said. He walked over to me with a present and an envelope in his hands and gave them to me. "There's a present from Carol and Matthew there too. The envelope is from them".
I took them and opened the envelope and it was money in it and a letter. I decided to read the letter later and i opened the present from Soohyun oppa. It was a really nice and pink cell phone. I looked up at him. "A pink phone?"
"Well... the phone is actually from all of us. We split our money and the reason it is pink, if you turn it around you will see that it says "U-KISS" on the back. That way, no matter where you are, you will always have us with you". 
"Wow... Thank you all so much!"

 

I was looking down at my new phone trying to smile. I really didnt mind that it was pink, it would remind me of U-KISS forever and that is something i will always cherish, but at the same time, everytime i think of U-KISS i think of Kevin oppa and everytime i think of Kevin oppa i think about him dating Yoo Ara behind my back and then i get all depressed.

 

I couldnt fake my smile anymore. I turned around and walked over to my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed Dongho and held him tight in my arms. The bear Dongho, not Dongho Dongho. I sighed and patted Dongho. The door opened and Kevin oppa came in.

 

 

"Why did you leave? It's your birthday party and you're looking really depressed right now" He said and sat down on my bed next to me and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'm happy. I really am" I said as i h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter