Chapter 25

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was walking down the street, hopefully the way U-KISS's apartment was. I really liked Kevin oppa, but i wouldnt want to be with him just so he could forget his ex girlfriend. A part of me wanted to turn around and run back into Kevin oppa's arms, but i knew i couldnt do that so i just kept on walking. 

But i didnt get very far. Someone suddenly grabbed my hand and i freaked. What if it we're someone who wanted to me or something?! I turned quickly around and kicked the guy between his legs. He fell on to the ground and he was groaning in pain.

I couldnt see who it was because it was too dark. I was about to run away when he spoke.

"W-wait..." I knew that voice. I stopped and bent down to him and looked at him. I gasped and fell onto the ground. Kevin oppa! I had just kicked Kevin oppa!
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled at him. 
He had gotten up now and he helped me up. "With me?" He chuckled. "Who was it who just kicked me?"
"That's because i thought you we're a ert or something!"
"Do i look like a ert?" He asked and tilted his head to the side.
"When you sneak up on people like that, yes, you do".
"Sorry. Didnt mean to scare you". He said as he wrapped his arms around me and hugging me. Unwillingly he wrapped my arms around him as well. I felt his breath on my neck and my heart began beating faster once again. Why did Kevin oppa always have this power over me?

He pulled aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter