Chapter 58

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He sighed and turned around, covering his eyes. "I should get used to this, huh?"
Kevin oppa smiled. "Probably". Soohyun oppa turned back around and walked over to the bed.
"I'm fine with kisses, but nothing more, alright?" He glared at Kevin oppa.
"It's not like i can do anything else when i'm in the hospital" Kevin oppa shrugged. "Sadly" He whispered into my ear. I let out a giggle.
"What's so funny?" Soohyun oppa looked at me confused.
"Nothing" I replied, smiling at Kevin oppa.

 

- 1 week later -

 

Kevin's P.O.V:

 

I was sitting in the car on my way home. Hoon was driving. I was so anxious. I couldnt wait to see Hyo Jin again, even though she visited me yesterday, it felt so long since i had seen her. I was so tired of the hospital. I had also forgiven Kiseop, it wasnt all his fault.

 

He had told me that he had finally let go off Hyo Jin and i havent heard anything from G-Dragon or Yoo Ara and hopefully i wouldnt hear from them either. As soon as Hoon stopped the car i jumped out and walked inside the apartment as fast as i could and i found Hyo Jin playing with the bears with Dongho.

 

"Hyo Jin!" I yelled out to her. She quickly looked up and smiled that big, beautiful smile of her's. She got up and ran over to me, hugging me tight and i winced in pain. She quickly pulled away and looked at me shocked.
"I'm so sorry!"
I shook my head. "It's fine" I smiled at her and her cheek. "Help me to my room, will you? I'm tired". She nodded and wrapped an arm around my waist, helping me to my room. Once we we're in the room i noticed that something was different with my bed. It didnt look like that when i left it. I looked at Hyo Jin. "Has Dongho been jumping in my bed again?"
She looked down. "Actually... i've missed you so much so this whole week i've been sleeping in your bed. I'm sorry" She said. I smiled and ruffled her hair and laid down on the bed. 
"It's alright, you can sleep in here whenever you want"

 

I said and pulled her down on the bed with me and i wrapped my free arm around her as she laid down on my chest and i was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter