Chapter 56

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyo Jin's P.O.V:

 

I opened my eyes and looked around the room for Dongho, but he wasnt there. Where was he? Had the others called him about Kevin? Had he left to the hospital without waking me up? I got out of the bed and ran out of the room. Kiseop oppa we're sitting by the kitchen table looking down while Dongho was glaring at him. Dongho looked up at me as soon as i entered the room and he didnt look happy.

 

"Hyo Jin! Go back to bed, okay? It's still pretty late".
I looked up at the watch. 5am. I looked up at Dongho and shook my head. "Is there any news about Kevin oppa?"
He sighed and shook his head. "No, not yet". I looked down and i felt tears in my eyes. I tried so hard to not cry, but i failed. Dongho came running over to me and looked at me. "Just go back to bed, okay?"
"No..." I said and looked up at Dongho. Kiseop oppa got up from his chair and walked over to us, still not looking up from the floor.
"Hyo Jin... i-i'm sorry" He said. I looked closer at him and saw that he had been crying alot. "I didnt mean to do it, i was just... heartbroken. I'm so sorry" He said and fell down to his knees crying even harder.
I started crying harder too and bent down next to him. I hugged him and buried my head in his neck and wrapped my arms around him. He seemed startled by the touch, but hugged me back. "D-do you forgive me?"
I pulled away and looked up at him in the eyes. "Tell me the truth. Did you know that G-Dragon would try to kill Kevin oppa?"
He shook his head. "No! I had no idea! I swear! You have to believe me!" He looked at me with begging eyes.
I nodded. "I do believe you. But it's not me who have to forgive you. It is Kevin oppa who has to do that".
He looked down. "If he is still alive..."
"Dont say that!" I screamed at him. Just then Dongho's phone was ringing. We all looked up at the phone who was on the table. Dongho ran over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter