Chapter 59

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyo Jin's P.O.V:

 

As soon as i saw Big Bang with G-Dragon Kevin oppa stepped infront of me, glaring at G-Dragon. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Soohyun oppa said. G-Dragon looked back at the rest of Big Bang who we're all glaring at him. He sighed and looked at Kevin oppa.
"I'm... sorry" He said.
"You think saying sorry is gonna make us forget that you almost killed Kevin?!" Hoon oppa screamed at him.
"No..." He replied, looking down at the floor.
"But he's gonna do it anyway" T.O.P said, walking next to G-Dragon. "You're alright, arent you, Kevin?"
Kevin oppa nodded. "You almost killed him!" I screamed at G-Dragon.
"Hyo Jin, shh" Kevin oppa said to me. He sounded so calm. How could he be calm in an sitation like this? "Go to my room, alright?" I didnt move at all. He sighed. "Please? And take Dongho with you".
"Why me?" Dongho said.
"You two are the youngest here, please, both of you, just go to my room". 

 

Dongho sighed and walked over to me and we both walked into their room.

 

Kevin's P.O.V:

 

"I cant forgive you" Eli said.
G-Dragon sighed and looked at T.O.P. "It didnt work, can i leave now?"
"You're not gonna give up that easy" Seungri said.
"We totally understand that you cant forgive him right now" Daesung said. "But... in the future, is there a chance you will ever be able to forgive him?"
"Why do you want us to forgive him so badly?" AJ asked.
"We're gonna help G-Dragon to stop doing all these... games, if i can call it that. He needs help. The only reason he did this to Kevin is because he is depressed" Taeyang said.
"Shut up!" G-Dragon said.
"Him? Depressed? Why?" I said, looking at G-Dragon.
"He may not look like it, but he's actually a pretty fragile guy. All his past girlfriends have left him over and over again so he thought there was something wrong with him and that's why he changed. He just wants to be loved" Taeyang said.
"I'm out of here" G-Dragon said. 
"Oh, no, you're not!" Seungri said, holding him back.
"The only reason he went after Yoo Ara and Hyo Jin was because all the girls seemed to like you, Kevin. So he thought that the girls that like you must be something special, that is why he tried to take both of them away from you. He succeded with Yoo Ara, but not Hyo Jin and that hurt him alot more".

 

I looked over at G-Dragon who wasnt looking at any of us. He was just staring down at the floor and i could swear i saw a tear escape his eye. I slowly walked over to him, but Soohyun stuck his arm out, blocking me from walking any closer to him.

 

"Dont" He said.
"It's fine" I replied. I moved his arm and walked over to G-Dragon. "Yoo Ara liked you" I said. "As much as it hurt that she liked you instead of me i have Hyo Jin and i'm much more happier now". G-Dragon looked up at me now. "You can be that happy too. If you really like Yoo Ara, go to the airport. She has decided to leave Korea, but you can still catch her in time" I smiled at him. "I do forgive you".  Before i could do anything else G-Dragon suddenly hugged me, which caused everyone to drop their mouths, including me. But i soon smiled and pulled away from the hug. "Go get her before it's too late". He nodded and ran out of the apartment quickly. Big Bang smiled at us and left aswell.
"Why did you do that?" Soohyun asked, walking up to me.
"He deserves to be happy too, dont you think?" I said, looking up at him.
"I dont know..." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter