Chapter 13

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The person grabbed me and started running. My eyes became bigger. Kevin? Why was he saving me? After a while of running he finally stopped and i sat down on the side walk breathing heavy. I dont think i have ever ran that fast before. He sat down next to me and looked at me.

"You run really fast". My breath was back to normal now and i looked at him.
"What the hell we're you thinking going off on your own like that?! You're not familiar with this place and there are some pretty scary guys around here as you saw tonight!" He yelled at me.

Here we go again with the yelling. "No one told you to come after me!"
"Of course i had to come after you! Soohyun hyung would have killed me if i didnt come back home with you! Dont you ever run off like that ever again!"
"I dont really get what's up with you, Kevin! You dont like me so i stay away from you and now you yell at me for running away from you?!"
He sighed. "Let's just go home". He said as he got up. He reached his hand out towards me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. I started walking. I noticed Kevin wasnt following me so i turned around. He stood there glaring at me. "What?" I asked.

"It's that way". He said and pointed to the opposite direction from the one i was heading too. I sighed and walked over to him. He just laughed.
"Maybe i should keep holding your hand so you wont get lost?" He grabbed my hand and i could feel my heart beating faster and i felt my stomach tingling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter