Chapter 49

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyo Jin's P.O.V:

 

I woke up by someone touching my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Dongho standing infront of my bed. I jumped up in the bed and looked at him. "D-d-dongho oppa..." I wasnt sure if he was still mad at me or not. He had his arms behind his back, hiding something.
"Happy birthday..." He said, almost like a whisper. I looked at him confused. He then took his arms out towards me and gave me a bear. I took it and looked at it, then i looked up at Dongho.
"...A bear?"
"It's a... couple thing" He replied. "I bought this one before you and me... " He stopped talking and looked down at the floor. "ended up in a fight. I was gonna give it to you on you're birthday, it's the same one like Mr. Oppa, only this is the girl version. See?" He said and pointed to the head on the bear which had a nice, white bow on it. I looked at it and nodded. "I wasnt sure if i was going to give it to you or not. I was really angry at you for not liking me the same way i like you. But being without you these last couple of days have been a nightmare. It's fine if you dont want to be more than friends, but can we be best friends again? Cause i miss you" He said and looked up at me.
I got up from the bed and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me. "I missed you too" I said. He pulled away from the hug and smiled.
"So what are you gonna call the bear?" He said as we sat down on my bed. 
"How about Dongho?" I said and smiled.
"Dongho? But the bear is a girl? Dongho is a guy name".
"I know... but since you gave it to me i think that name fits perfectly".
"Alright then..." He smiled. "How is it like being 19?"
"I dont know, i dont feel any different".
He nodded and looked down at his watch and stood up quickly. "I gotta go now... i have too... ehm... give Mr. Oppa a bath! See you later!" He said and ran out the door. I laughed. Dongho sure was a weird one, but i liked him that way. 

 

Kevin's P.O.V:

 

I saw Yoo Ara standing there and i walked over to her.

 

"Oppa!" She smiled and tried to hug me. I pushed her away.
"You promised me you wouldnt tell Hyo Jin" I glared at her.
"Well, i wanted you to be mine and mine only".
"I'm tired of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter