Chapter 10

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Be quiet! You're gonna wake everyone up!" Kevin said and looked at the doors, but none of them opened. He sighed in relief and looked at me. "What are you doing up?"
"Ehm.. t-thirsty". I said and pointed to the kitchen. This was the first time me and Kevin actually talked and i was very nervous. I went past him and stood on my tip toes trying to reach the glasses, but they we're on the highest shelf and i wasnt tall enough. I reached my hand as high as possible, but i couldnt reach it. I heard a sigh behind me and felt someone leaning close to me on my back. I turned my head and saw Kevin's face inches away from my face. I felt his body close to mine and he was breathing on my neck.

He reached his hand up, but then noticed me staring at him. He looked down at me and slowly put his hand down. We kept staring into each other eyes and he slowly leaned down. I bit my lip. I was really nervous. This was going to be my first kiss! I felt my heart beat faster. His lips came closer and closer to mine and now he was so close to my lips that there werent much space between us. My first kiss was just an inch away. Just a little more closer. I slowly stood on my tip toes reaching up to him. "Hyung?" A voice said. Kevin pulled his head back quickly and looked up. 

I pulled myself away from Kevin and saw Dongho standing there. He was rubbing his eyes. I hope he hadnt seen anything. Soohyun oppa would kill me if he ever found out. 

"Dongho? Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter