Chapter 57

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyo Jin's P.O.V:

 

"Hyo Jin, wakey wakey!" I heard someone yell. I rubbed my eyes and opened them and saw AJ oppa standing there, smiling while holding a plate of pancakes.
"AJ oppa! How is Kevin oppa?!" I said and jumped out of my bed. Oh wait... Dongho's bed. 
"He's gonna be alright, go get dressed and then come for breakfast, okay?"
I nodded. "Okay, AJ oppa" He left and i changed into my daily clothes and walked out of Dongho's room. Dongho and Kiseop oppa we're sitting there in silence just eating. I sat down next to Dongho and started eating aswell. I looked up at Dongho and Kiseop oppa who werent looking at each other. I sighed. "Dont fight, okay?" I said while looking down at my breakfast.
"Who's fighting?" Dongho said, not even looking up at me.
"Kiseop oppa?" He looked up at me.
"What?" He sounded really angry.

 

Okay, something was weird. Why we're the two of them so... quiet? None of them we're talking and they both seemed pretty angry. Even at me. Did i do something wrong? I looked down. "Sorry..." I said. He went back to looking down at the floor. Fifteen minutes later AJ oppa walked up to us.
"Lets go visit Kevin, huh?" He smiled.
I jumped up from my chair and smiled again. "Yes!" I said as i put my coat on. Kiseop oppa and Dongho stood up aswell.

 

The whole car ride was filled with silence and it made me worried. Dongho and Kiseop oppa we're fighting, but why? I know that Dongho is angry at Kiseop oppa for joining G-Dragon, but Kiseop oppa didnt know anything about G-Dragon's plan to kill Kevin oppa so it wasnt his fault at all. Surely Dongho knew that, right? So if it wasnt that, what else would they be fighting over? These thoughts was all i could think about and i didnt realize the car had stopped.

 

"We're here" AJ oppa said and unbuckled himself and got out of the car. Me, Kiseop oppa and Dongho did the same and all four of us walked into the hospital. I followed AJ oppa and tried not to look at the pasients around us. Hospitals we're freaking me out. After turning a couple of times AJ oppa finally stopped infront of a door. 

 

AJ oppa opened the door and Soohyun oppa, Eli oppa and Hoon oppa we're sitting next to the bed where Kevin oppa was in. He looked so fragile, so weak. I had never seen Kevin oppa weak before a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter