Chapter 52

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where the hell is Dongho?!" Soohyun oppa asked.
"Kevin oppa took him away and i dont know where he is" I said.
"He ran outside right before Hyo Jin showed up" Eli oppa said.
"Lets go" Soohyun oppa said and they all headed for the door.
"Are you gonna get Dongho back?"
"No, we're gonna help Kevin throw Dongho in the trash can!" Soohyun said and they all ran out.

 

I sighed and ran out after them and i found Kevin oppa standing there holding Dongho right over the trash can.

 

"Kevin oppa! Dont do it!" I screamed at him. Just then Dongho Dongho came walking up to us.
"Hey, what's go-" He stopped talking when he saw Kevin oppa holding Dongho over the trash can. "Yah, what are you doing?!"
"Dongho oppa! Kevin oppa was going to throw Dongho away!"
"What?! Why?!" Dongho said and looked at Kevin oppa.
"Wait, what is going on here?!" Soohyun oppa yelled.
"Yeah, i'm confused. Are we angry at Kevin for throwing Dongho in the trash or angry at Dongho for sleeping with Hyo Jin?" Hoon asked.
"What?!" Dongho yelled. 
"Dongho, you're so dead! How the hell could you sleep with my sister?!" Soohyun oppa said, grabbing onto Dongho's shirt, glaring at him.
"What?!" Kevin oppa said, looking at Dongho. "You slept with Hyo Jin?! I'm gonna kill you!"
"Wait wait wait! What is going on here?!" I looked at everyone. "I've never slept with Dongho oppa!"
"Then why did you say it?!" Soohyun oppa said.
"I've never said anything like that!" 
"Okay, obviously there's a huge misunderstanding here. Lets all go inside and talk about it" AJ said. "And Kevin, take the bear with you".

 

We all walked up to the apartment and Soohyun oppa made me, Kevin oppa and Dongho sit on the table while Kiseop oppa, Soohyun oppa, Eli oppa, AJ oppa and Hoon oppa we're looking at us. 

 

"Okay, Hyo Jin, what did you mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter