Chapter 15

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soohyun oppa had told me to stay home today because of G-Dragon and the rest of Big Bang. Honestly i didnt mind being alone once in a while. Dont get me wrong, it was awesome living with U-KISS, but it was nice being alone sometimes too. Soohyun oppa had hesitated about leaving me and the same goes for Kiseop oppa. Eventually Eli had too push them out the door.

I grabbed my laptop and wrote in U-KISS in the search box. I looked at the pictures and suddenly i saw pictures of me with U-KISS! Most of them we're with Soohyun oppa and Kiseop oppa, but there we're some of me and Kevin also from the other night when we went to the supermarket.

There was even a video of it! I clicked on it. It was from the time me and Kevin was sitting by the side walk and talking. I scrolled down and read the comments. Most of them was wondering if i was Kevin's new girlfriend, and someone was wondering if i was dating Soohyun oppa, Kiseop oppa and Kevin at the same time.

I rolled my eyes and kept scrolling down. There we're comments that fans would say out of jealousy, like i wasnt pretty, Kevin was too good for me and on and on. I couldnt disagree there. All the U-KISS members we're too good for me. But there was no romantic feelings at all between any of us.

 

Kevin's P.O.V:

As we walked out of the car i noticed a lot of photographers outside NH Media building and many girls. I guess they we're our fans. They we're screaming and yelling when they saw us coming. We we're surrounded by security guards who we're fighting to keep them at a distance. I tried to get quickly in along with the rest of the members. 

"Kevin oppa!!! How can you have a girlfriend?!" A girl yelled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter