Chapter 7

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I gave him a quick smile, but he just looked away. My smile faded and i looked down. Just then i felt someone tugging on my shirt and i turned my head. It was Dongho.

"Hyo Jin, what about we go to my room and get to know each other a little more?"
"But... doesnt AJ need help cleaning?" i asked.
"Dont worry about him, he's used to doing it himself" Eli said.

AJ rolled his eyes and started cleaning off the table as all the members left, except for me and Dongho who was looking at me.

"How about we help AJ first then we can talk?" i said. 
"You can help AJ if you want, i'll be in my room waiting for you. It's that room". He said and pointed to a room. He left the table and walked inside it. I looked at AJ who was cleaning the dishes. I got up and picked up the rest of the plates on the table and handed it to him.
"Here". I said and smiled.
"Thank you, Hyo Jin, but you shouldnt do this on your first day here". He said. "Just go with Dongho. But i appreciate you trying to help me". He gave me a comforting smile.
"Alright, if you're sure. I'll be in Dongho's room if you need me". I walked into Dongho's room and found him sitting on his bed with Kevin. They both stopped talking and looked at me.
"Hyo Jin!" Dongho said and smiled. "Come sit next to me!" He said and patted on the side next to him. I went over and sat next to him. Kevin stood up and was heading for the door. "Hyung, where are you going?"
"Out". He said and left.
Dongho looked at me and smiled. "Guess it's just us two then. Tell me something about you!" He looked at me with eager.
"Alright, what do you want to know?" I smiled.
"How old are you?"
"18". I replied.
"Me too! So who is your favorite member in U-KISS?" 
"I dont know, i'm not really a fan".
"But you have spent the day with all the members today, who do you like the most so far?"
"Ehm... Soohyun oppa, i guess" i said.
"Aish, that's just because he's your brother. Choose anyone except him".
"Ehm... Kiseop? I guess".
"Do you have a crush on Kiseop hyung?!" He stood up and started jumping up and down.
"No, no, i dont have a crush on him!" But i was too late, Dongho ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter