The Plan

She's Into , So Call Me Gay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

Sighing, I flipped the magazine page.

Aish! Who knew apartments could be so expensive?!

I turned to look at Onew, who was diligently taking notes.

"Uh, excuse me? Comment dit-on...chicken?" he raised an eyebrow, his pencil poised.

I rolled my eyes. Only he would want to know how to say chicken in French.

Hmmm...Maybe I could ask him to be my roommate so we could split the rent..?

Except Aunt is too protective of him. Plus he probably eats chicken in every meal. And I don't want to spend my days eating fried chicken, steamed chicken, boiled chicken, and whatever other types of chicken he eats.

And since he's my cousin, he'll probably report everything I do to Umma, which ruins the point of me moving out to be more independent...

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ding Dong!

At that moment, the bell rang and everybody started getting up.

Quickly, I grabbed Onew's elbow.

"Can you help me look for an apartment after school? I need to find one before the week ends." I pleaded, biting my lip.

He sighed.

"I don't think moving out is a good idea. I won't help you," he repeated for the billionth time since I got the idea in my head.

Groaning, I let go of him. Usually, he was easily swayed. Aunt probably warned him not to help me...

"Fine. I'll do it without your help," I stuck my tongue out and pushed past him.

I looked over my shoulder to throw him one last smirk but ended up colliding with someone.

Quickly, I turned back around and found myself staring up at Jong...Jong-something.

I tried to remember his name, but came up with nothing. When we introduced ourselves in French during the first day of classes, I only caught the first part of his name.

Anyways, back to reality.

"Sorry!" I apologized quickly and handed him the book he had dropped.

He took it, still staring at me.

"Are you okay?" I said worriedly. It looked like he was in pain or something.

He took deep breaths.

"Y-yeah," he said stuttered, still not looking away.

At that moment, someone lightly hit his head. A guy with straight, dark brown hair appeared at his side.

"Sorry Eun Ha. He's just upset today," Taemin rolled his eyes and guided Jong-something out the door.

I stared after them.

"What's wrong with Jonghyun?" Onew said curiously, coming up behind me.

I shrugged. No clue.

Jonghyun, huh?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin's POV

"Hyung! Snap out of it!" I shook Jonghyun by the shoulders.

"I feel like wailing," Jonghyun frowned.

I looked at him weirdly.

"Uh. Really now?" I raised both eyebrows.

"Why can't she like ME?! And what's up with the 'I only like gay guys?!'" he clutched at the air in desperation.

Oh. That's what he's upset about.

"Uh, I don't think she was serious," I tried cheering him up. After all, people were beginning to stare.

He didn't hear me.

"Why is this happening?! Is destiny against me?! I thought we were fated!" he banged his head on one of the lockers while groaning to himself.

"Hyung! I think she—"

"Do I have to turn gay before she falls in love with me?!" he continued crazily.

I closed my mouth.

Oh my god.

This is going to be interesting.

"I guess that's the case if you really like her," I shrugged innocently, trying not to smirk.

Will he really pretend for her..?

But maybe I should just tell him she's lying...

...

Nah.

This should be fun.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

What should I do?! After liking her for so long, am I just going to give up now?!

Taemin's words floated in my head again.

Slowly, a plan began to form in my head.

What if I pretend to be gay..?

Then, I'll make her fall in love with me. When she does, I can tell her the truth.

And by then, she won't care. Because she'll already know I'm her one and true love!

But...

How will she know I like guys?

It's not like I can just walk up to her and tell her...

Aish! This is too complicated!

Groaning, I trudged to my next class.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

After French class, I ran to the library and printed out a list of available apartments.

I was reading it on my way to class and ended up colliding with someone again.

I looked up and found my face inches away from Jonghyun.

Since I sit in the very front of class, I've never really looked at the people who sat behind me. So, for the first time, I took a good look at Jonghyun.

He had huge brown eyes, flawless skin, and blond and brown hair.

I would have stared at him longer, but he spoke up.

"Oh! Eun Ha!" he backed away quickly with wide eyes and ran his fingers through his hair.

Oh my god. How can someone look so cute and hot at the same time?!

"J-Jonghyun," I stuttered, feeling my face heat up. I usually never talked to guys. Except Onew.

Jonghyun picked up the list of apartments, which I had dropped and looked at it.

"You're looking for an apartment?" he raised an eyebrow, handing me back the paper.

"Yeah. But I need to find a roommate who can split the rent with me," I admitted.

His eyes widened.

"Roommate?" he asked slowly, looking as if he were in deep thought.

I nodded and all of a sudden, he threw me a dazzling grin.

"What a coincidence. I'm actually looking for an apartment too," Jonghyun smiled.

My jaw dropped open as I took in what he just said.

"Uh, I can't live with a guy," I pointed out the obvious. An incredibly hot guy.

He let out a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of his head.

"It's fine. I swear I won't do anything to you. The truth is...I have a boyfriend," he said through his teeth with a smile.

My mouth dropped open in shock.

What?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

Eun Ha nearly jumped in surprise.

I, on the other hand, was trying to keep the smile on my face.

It was hard though since I had the urge to just take back everything I said. Being her roommate seemed like the perfect opportunity, but I don't think I can do this!

But if I don't, I'll never get closer to her...

"So, can I be your roommate?" I pleaded, giving her my number one smile.

Oh. But I usually use that on girls I ask out.

Yeah. Hoping to make her jealous, I dated some people in our class. But she never seemed to notice. Am I really that invisible to her?!

Anyways, I quickly gave her my puppy dog look instead and clasped my hands together the way girls do when they're asking for something.

She gulped.

"I-I'll think about it."

As soon as she was gone, Taemin popped out of nowhere with a huge smile on your face.

"Good luck with your plan!" he lightly punched my shoulder before disappearing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin's POV

Still laughing to myself, I entered the next class.

I feel bad for Jonghyun, but I don't think he'll go to far.

I mean seriously, it's not like him to pretend to be gay.

And how do you pretend to be gay anyways?

I guess he could hold a guy's hand or something...

But he won't do that.

He'll probably end up giving up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's POV

My head was down on the table when I heard the chair in front of me scrape across the floor.

I looked up and saw Taemin sit down.

"Hey," I greeted him, straightening up.

He spun around to face me, looking extremely excited.

"Minho! You remember what Eun Ha did this morning? Well Jonghy—"

"Wait. What did Eun Ha do this morning?" I scratched my head.

Taemin's eyes widened.

"The confession, the outburst...you didn't hear it?!" he look scandalized.

I shrugged.

"I was listening to my music," I explained, leaning forward, "So what happened?"

Taemin smirked.

"I can't say. But watch Jonghyun. He might...act weird for awhile," Taemin grinned before turning around.

I raised an eyebrow.
What does he mean, weird?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

Jonghyun is gay.

You have got to be kidding.

Is this my punishment for lying?!

WHY?!

The first guy I actually find cute is gay?!

Is fate playing with me?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Next chapter preview:

-

I looked around quickly and saw Key sitting down next to Minho, talking about some party they were attending.

Quickly, I ran over and stopped in front of Key. I must be crazy. But love makes you do crazy things right?!

So taking a deep breath, I sat down on Key's lap and threw my arms around him.

"H-Hey honey," I said brightly, trying not to scream.

-

"Fine. But I'm the man in the relationship."

"What?! No! I'm the man!"

"Then wouldn't it make more sense for her to live with me if that's the case?"

-

"I've never had my first kiss."

"R-really?" I widened my eyes. Oh my god. That means I can be her first!

"So..." she spoke up.

"Have you and Key...kissed?"

I choked on the water I was drinking.

"WHAT?!"

-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬