Confession

She's Into , So Call Me Gay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

"Hyung, where were you last night?" a voice complained, jolting me out of my sleep.

Opening my eyes, I glanced at the worksheet in front of me. The paper had words printed in Roman letters.

Right. I was in my second class—French.

"Minho!" I put on a fake smile and looked up, brushing my bangs out of the way.

He rolled his eyes. In his hands were books on some castle somewhere in France.

"Dude, don't even try. You were supposed to come over so we could work on the research paper," Minho said tonelessly, handing me a thick envelope.

Right. That was last night.

"But what's this?" I raised an eyebrow dubiously at the envelope and pulled out the contents.

"It's your part of the project. I finished mine last night," Minho smirked, walking to his seat.

My mouth dropped open.

I have to read all this?!

I opened my mouth to protest, but stopped when the classroom door suddenly slammed open.

Forgetting about Minho, I watched as Eun Ha and Onew walked in. It seemed like everything was in slow motion.

Like always, Eun Ha's ink black hair fell below her shoulders. I couldn't help but stare at her face. She had warm brown eyes, porcelain skin, and soft pink lips.

She was frowning while Onew rolled his eyes at her. Resting my chin on my hand, I watched as they sat down in their desks, which were in the very front.

I was slipping into a daze looking at her when someone stepped in front of me, blocking my view.

"Yah!" I looked up and saw Taemin shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Staring at Eun Ha?" he raised an eyebrow, already knowing the answer.

Frowning, I pushed him aside and continued to stare at her.

"You know she doesn't date," Taemin repeated for about the fiftieth time this month.

I opened my mouth to say something but stopped when a guy suddenly ran into the room with a bright pink envelope in his hand.

Seeing my expression, Taemin turned around and let out a low whistle.

"But apparently he doesn't know."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

"That was not funny," I frowned at Onew as he set his things down.

Snickering, he turned and poked my cheek.

"I didn't think you would rush out of the house like a madman. I mean, I didn't even change the time on your alarm clock," he laughed, obviously recalling how I panicked this morning.

"Still! Telling me we were late and that we had a huge test?!" I tried glaring at him.

"Come on! I just wanted to be early for once! So...am I forgiven?" he pleaded with a smile.

I scoffed and paused before nodding.

I was about to ask him if he wanted to help me look for an apartment today when someone suddenly shoved a pink envelope into my face.

Pushing the arm aside, I stared at the guy holding the letter.

Brown hair, glasses, looking down at his feet.

"Eun Ha, I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" he said quickly.

You have got to be kidding. Class is starting soon. Is this seriously how people confess nowadays?!

Inwardly groaning, I put on a cold expression.

"Sorry, but you're not my type," I smirked, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

The guy looked up, panicked.

"B-but, I really like you," he said forcefully, trying to grab my hand.

I dodged him and saw Onew to my left, chuckling at the scene.

"Number three," he waggled his eyebrows at me.

I ground my teeth. Right, this guy is the third guy to confess to me. Correction, the third random guy to confess to me.

"Look, I don't even know you. What makes you think I'd suddenly just become your girlfriend?!" I told him the same thing I told the others.

The truth is that I do want a boyfriend. But I want to fall in love. Not just get asked out by some random person who doesn't even know anything about me! Is that too much to ask for?!

"I won't give up until you say yes," he said determinedly, shoving the letter into my hands.

Frustrated, I shoved it back into his hands before taking a step back.

Without thinking, I said the next thing that popped into my mind.

"I only like gay guys, okay?! So stop bothering me!"

With that, I walked back over to my desk and started pulling out my materials for the next class.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew's POV

"I only like gay guys, okay?! So stop bothering me!" Eun Ha nearly screamed.

I choked on my water and watched as the teacher walked in and kicked the guy, who had a shocked expression on his face, out of the room.

"What was that about?" I gasped, sitting down next to Eun Ha.

She blew the hair out of her face and made an irritated sound.

"That was so that people will stop bothering me," she said shortly, angrily opening her textbook.

Oh.

Guys will stop asking her out because news will spread that she only likes gay guys. And gay guys won't ask her out...because they're gay.

"But doesn't that ruin your plan of finding a boyfriend during high school?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Uh, random people will probably believe it when they hear it, but not people who know me. And I want my future love to know me..." she sighed, obviously starting to daydream again.

I looked around the class. Nobody looked shocked at her outburst. It was obvious to them that she was lying.

I paused before shaking my head and grinning.

Only she would think of something like this. Oh well. At least random guys will stop confessing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

My mouth opened and I let out a silent scream.

Noooooooooo!

It was like my world was shattered.

Why?

Why?!

Why does she only like gay guys?! Is fate against me?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I promise the next chapters will be funnier. This was sort of an intro :D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬