Welcome to Lover's Theme Park

She's Into , So Call Me Gay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

Guess you'll be seeing her after all. Guess you'll be seeing her after all.

My mind instantly went blank.

"W-what?!" I closed my eyes and quickly took a deep breath.

DO NOT HYPERVENTILATE. DO NOT HYPERVENTILATE.

"K-Key's date is WHO?!" I forced out as calmly as I could.

Don't say Eun Ha. Don't say Eun Ha!

Utter silence.

I snapped my eyes open and scanned the cafeteria. It was empty.

What the hell?! Where's Taemin?!

Was he joking with me?

K-Key's going on a d-d-date with MY girlfriend?! MY girlfriend?!

I tried to slow down my breathing, but it wasn't working.

GASP. WHEEZE. WHEEZE. HUFF. GASP. THUD.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin's POV

NOOOO! I'm going to be late to class!

With one last glance at Jonghyun, I raced out of the lunch room. His eyes were still closed.

Fate is so cruel! Giving me the chance to deliver the news to Jonghyun, then stripping me of the opportunity to see his reaction!

Woah! My literature class is really paying off. That thought was very poetic!

Anyways...

"I'm here!" I gasped as soon as I flung the door to the classroom open.

RIIIING! RIIIIINGGG!

"Barely made it," my teacher muttered and gestured for me to sit down.

Whew. That was close.

Huffing, I took my seat.

I wonder how Jonghyun's taking the news?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

"Eun Ha, are you r-really going on that date with Key?" Onew stared at me worriedly.

"Yeah. Why?" I raised an eyebrow, "We'll just be going as friends."

"To make Jonghyun jealous..." Onew said slowly, still staring at me.

I shrugged.

"Key just wants to be able to spy on Jonghyun's date," I reminded him.

Onew frowned then narrowed his eyes.

"But why did it have to be you?" he crossed his arms.

I stifled a laugh.

"Uh, probably because it was easier that him asking out another girl then having to get rid of her?" I offered with a grin.

Onew stayed silent.

"You..." I raised an eyebrow, "You're not worried that I'm going on my first date, are you?"

Haha. Looks like I hit the target.

"Of course I am!" Onew exploded, "You're too young to have a boyfriend!"

I stared at him amusedly.

"Why didn't you say anything whenever I told you that I wanted to fall in love during high school?" I laughed.

"Because!" Onew wailed, "I didn't think you'd actually find somebody!"

"Gee, thanks," I crossed my arms.

Onew backtracked immediately.

"No! I mean, I j-just thought that nobody here was your type and that you'd always reject every guy that asked you out," he stuttered.

"Well you don't have to worry," I sighed, "It's a fake date."

Right. A fake date.

With Key.

He would be my type, if it wasn't for the fact that—

"But what if he tries to make a move on you to make Jonghyun jealous?!" Onew interrupted my thoughts, "And you'll let him because he's gay and you won't think it counts! And before you know it, you guys will be having a dangerous love affair!"

...

"That doesn't make sense," I burst out laughing.

"I knew it. You're too innocent and vulnerable for your own good," he muttered under his breath.

I help up my right hand.

"I promise that I will not let Key take fake-advantage of me. Alright?" I grinned, "So don't worry!"

Onew paused before opening his mouth.

"I'm going to worry no matter what," he furrowed his eyebrows, "...So let me come with you guys!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin's POV

I slumped down in my seat and played with my phone while the teacher droned on and on.

We were five minutes into class when a student messenger interrupted the lecture and handed the teacher a note.

Curious, all of us sat up straighter.

"Great," my teacher muttered, reading off the yellow slip, "Kim Jonghyun is in the nurse's office."

My eyes widened.

Nurse's office?!

"Can someone please pick him up and take him back here?" she sighed, rubbing her forehead.

...

...

Shoot!

I totally forgot that Jonghyun and I have this class together!

Which means...

...

I could have dragged him to class with me and seen his reaction?!

WHY?! WHY DO I FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS?! WH—

"Taemin?" the teacher's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

For the first time, I noticed that I had stood up.

Oops. I seriously need to stop having interior monologues...

"Since you're out of your seat, crazily clutching the air, I'm guessing you're volunteering to pick Jonghyun up from NursePark's office?" she raised an eyebrow.

Everyone around me let out a quiet laugh.

Sheepishly, I put my arms down.

"Yes, Songsaengnim."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

"You're finally awake!" a voice spoke up.

Blinking, I opened my eyes and waited for them to adjust to the light

I was on a small bed in a white room. On the door hung a sign that said "Nurse's Office."

"Nurse?" I mumbled, trying to sit up.

"Wow. You must have hit your head pretty hard. I'm not—"

"HYUNG!" a familiar voice yelled out, "HYUUNGG!!"

Taemin suddenly burst into the office, breathless.

"Hyung! I heard that you were in the nurse's office with the y nurse so I ran over immediately to take you back to class!" he shot off quickly.

"Ahem." The owner of the voice coughed.

I tore my gaze away from Taemin and turned to the left.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not exactly a 'y nurse,'" Minho rolled his eyes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's POV

"Hyung! What did you do to Nurse Park?!" Taemin's mouth dropped open in horror.

I sighed.

"I didn't do anything. I'm the nurse's assistant during this class period, remember?" I raised an eyebrow, "I was the one who bandaged Onew up when he ran into the basketball pole."

"Oh, right," Taemin nodded his head seriously, "Guess I didn't have to worry about Nurse Park trying to seduce hyung..."

"Uh...Nurse Park is a guy..." I said slowly.

This kid is really out of the loop.

"Oh," Taemin widened his eyes, "Then I should have been worried about Jonghyun trying to seduce him!"

"Shut up," Jonghyun threw the light pillow at Taemin, who caught it easily.

"Well you seem better," Taemin laughed, "What happened anyways?"

"The janitor said he hyperventilated then passed out on the cafeteria floor," I said amusedly.

"Why did you hyperventilate?" Taemin furrowed his eyebrows and hugged the pillow.

Jonghyun paused before widening his eyes.

"Because Key's going on a date with Eun Ha!" he wailed and suddenly jumped up from the bed.

Ohhh. Right. She's going on a "date" with Key today.

"This is bad!" Jonghyun began pacing around the nurse's office nervously.

"Why?" I asked innocently.

"Because!" Jonghyun threw his hands up in the air, "Key will be her first date!"

Just admit you're very, very, very jealous.

"That's the reason?" Taemin interrupted Jonghyun with a puzzled look.

"Yeah. Why?" Jonghyun stared at him suspiciously.

Taemin shrugged.

"I don't know. I just assumed that you're upset because Eun Ha will fall in love with Key hyung," Taemin paused, "After all, she said she only likes gay guys...and she thinks Key is gay."

Oh dear.

"WHAT?!" Jonghyun screeched.

I shook my head. Did he really just realize that now?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

OH MY FREAKING GOD!

OHMYGOD!

He's right!

What the heck?! How come I never thought of that?!

If Eun Ha likes guys who are gay, then the fact that I told her that Key is gay only gave me another rival!

And he's waaaaay girlier than me! Which means he has more of a chance with her!

OHMYGOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After school...

"Are you alright?" Hyo Min stopped in front of me.

"Y-yeah, why?" I stuttered, nervously running my hand through my hair.

"You seem a bit distracted," she shrugged, adjusting the bag on her shoulder.

"I'm fine," I assured her.

Right. I'm so prepared!

I've been working on my plan the whole day. I just need to do two simple things during the date:

1. Be extra good to Hyo Min so Eun Ha will see what an amazing boyfriend I'd make.

2. Make sure Key doesn't get to spend any time with Eun Ha.

That should be easy.

Right..?

Who am I kidding?! Knowing Key he'll probably be clinging to Eun Ha like a koala!

"So where are we going?" I glanced at Hyo Min.

"It's a secret," she grinned, "First we're meeting Unnie and Key at 'The Bakery.'"

Grrrr Key. He is seriously going to get it when I see him!

I can't believe going on a date with Eun Ha is his idea of "cheating on me!"

Gaaah I'm gonna kill him!

But why did she agree in the first place?

Could it be that she...

OHMYGOD. Did she already fall for him?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

"Mrs. Kim, can we have the day off, please?" I put my hands together and hoped that she'd fall for the whole puppy eyes thing.

We were inside "The Bakery" and they tyrannosaurus' exes were watching me interestedly.

Mrs. Kim looked up from the cash register and glanced at Eun Ha, who was fidgeting behind me.

We'd stopped by her apartment quickly and now she was wearing the peach colored dress and denim jacket I'd chosen for her. Plus the monstrous heels I'd forced her to wear for a secret reason.

She was holding onto the back of my jacket and fidgeting behind me while Mrs. Kim opened .

Shoooot. Why am I so distracted?!

"Why?" Mrs. Kim finally raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

I HAVE NO CLUE! She's too close and my heart's rhythm is messed up and—

Oh. She meant why do we need the day off...

"B-because..." Eun Ha stuttered when I didn't speak up.

"We're going on a date," I put my arm around Eun Ha's shoulder. Even with heels on, she was still shorter than me.

Mrs. Kim looked at us blankly. Then her face broke out into a huge smile.

"Are you serious?! Good job!" she thumped me on the back, "Didn't know you had it in you! And here I thought you liked working here so you could scope out all the guys!"

I choked back a gasp while Eun Ha suddenly exploded with laughter.

Scope out guys?! Excuse me?!

"Key's a good guy," Mrs. Kim ignored me and grinned at Eun Ha enthusiastically, "He can be screechy, but he's a nice young man."

"Right," Eun Ha nodded with a huge smile, "He's very kind."

"And cute too," Mrs. Kim pinched my cheek.

"Yes, very cute," Eun Ha grinned, covering .

SCREECHY?!

...

Wait...

Did Eun Ha just say I'm VERY cute?!

"Well you two have fun," Mrs. Kim smiled serenely before going back to her business.

Okay Key, calm down. CALM DOWN! I blew the hair out of my face and turned away so Eun Ha wouldn't see my face reddening. I must be coming down with a fever or something. Yeah. that's it!

"Well...that went better than planned," Eun Ha snickered, "So what next?"

Hmmm...

"Call me 'baby' and I'll tell you," I smirked. LOL. I can already picture Jonghyun's reaction.

"Fine, BABY," Eun Ha rolled her eyes, "What next?"

Aww no fair. She's not even embarrassed.

"We wait for Jonghyun and Hyo Min to arrive," I replied with a grin.

And that is when the real fun starts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's POV

You have got to be freaking kidding me.

This is what he calls an "emergency?!"

We're scoping out the chicken restaurant next to the bakery?!

I should have known.

"So why exactly are we waiting here?" I glanced around at the busy street impatiently.

"We're uh...waiting for someone," Onew kept his eyes trained on the buildings across the street.

Instead of staring at the chicken restaurant though, he was staring into the window of the bakery.

Oh my god. Wait...

Squinting, I stared at the figures behind the glass window.

Oh dear lord. I smacked my forehead with my palm.

"Uh, why are we spying on Key and Eun Ha?!" I sighed while Onew pulled me behind some bushes.

"What if he tries to make a move on her?!" Onew shook me by the shoulders.

"I doubt he will," I rolled my eyes at him.

With that, I glanced back at the shop window.

Key and Eun Ha were obviously waiting for Hyo Min and Jonghyun to arrive.

Suddenly, without warning, he was smirking and leaning in towards her.

I take it back.

What the heck is he doing?!

"Oh my god! I knew it!" Onew yelled, jumping up.

"Calm down!" I grabbed him by the elbow and pulled him out of sight.

"I knew it! I knew I should have forced her to take me with them!" Onew clutched at his hair.

"Look, Jonghyun and Hyo Min interrupted them," I calmed him down and pointed to the window.

Sure enough, Hyo Min was staring at Eun Ha while Jonghyun looked like he was about to pass out.

"We have to go closer and hear what they're saying!" Onew rolled his sleeves up determinedly.

"Fine," I sighed, knowing arguing would be pointless, "Lead the way."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

"Look, they're finally here," Eun Ha nodded towards the street.

I whirled around and saw Jonghyun and Hyo Min slowly walking towards us.

Finally!

Stage One.

"You should fix your hair before they get here," I turned to Eun Ha.

"Huh?" she tore her gaze away from the arriving couple.

"Here, I'll do it," I leaned in closer and gently patted her hair in place.

"Woah, your hair is really soft!" I blurted out without thinking.

Oh wow. Nice one Key. Verryy manly comment.

"It smells really nice too," I added, leaning in even closer. Much better.

My lips were only centimeters away from her ear now.

"Hey guys!" The door opened and Hyo Min's voice suddenly broke the silence. "We're here!"

Eun Ha leapt backwards and whirled around to face them.

Hyo Min was dressed in jeans and a black shirt. Jonghyun was wearing shades and had a hat over his hair. He's probably scared that one of his exes will recognize him. Haha serves him right.

"H-Hi!" Eun Ha stuttered, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Oh my god, she's stuttering! Am I good or what?

"Hey, w-what's up?" I nodded my head in greeting.

Crap! Why did I stutter too?!

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Hyo Min smirked, "But it looks like you guys managed."

"Of course," I stepped forward and gently pulled Eun Ha towards me, "So, where to?"

Jonghyun opened his mouth to talk, but Hyo Min grabbed his arm.

"Lover's Theme Park!" she said happily.

My smile grew wider.

Jonghyun's mouth dropped open in horror.

"L-lover's theme park?" he gasped, "But none of us are even couples!"

"What are you talking about?" I looked at him weirdly, "Obviously I'm with Eun Ha and you're with Hyo Min."

"B-but—"

"So what are we waiting for?" Hyo Min opened the exit, "Let's go!"

This is definitely going to be interesting.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin's POV

"Lover's Theme Park?! Where the heck is that?!" Onew whispered with alarm.

"Do I look like I would know?" Minho whispered back, his eyes focused on something across the road.

This looks promising!

Curiously, I tiptoed over to them and followed their gaze.

Eun Ha, Hyo Min, Key, and Jonghyun were getting into a taxi.

Don't tell me...

"You guys are following them on their date?" I finally spoke up.

Onew jumped. Like literally, he jumped up in the air.

"Taemin!" he practically screamed my name.

"What?!" I replied just as loudly.

"What are you doing here?" Minho stood up and crossed his arms.

"I was buying ice cream," I shrugged innocently.

"Oh," Onew sighed, "Well see you later then."

He thinks he can get rid of me that easily?!

"No fair!" I pouted, "I wanna see them on their date too!"

"No! You're too young!" Onew shook his head quickly.

"What the heck? Do you think they're going to be doing inappropriate things during their date or something?" I snickered.

"Heck no!" Onew narrowed his eyes, "And Minho doesn't want you to come!"

"I never said that," Minho raised an eyebrow at Onew.

"If all of us go, Eun Ha will see. It's harder to sneak around with three people," Onew pleaded.

"I know where Lover's Theme Park is," I offered.

"...We'll just follow their cab," Onew finally spoke.

"Uh, it's leaving like right now," I pointed out, nodding behind him.

Onew spun around quickly.

"Shoot! Minho, go chase after it with your extremely long legs!"

"No!" Minho's eyes widened.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Ye—"

"If you don't let me come, I'll tell Eun Ha you spied on her," I cut in quickly.

"You wouldn't!" Onew's mouth dropped open in horror.

My smile grew bigger.

"He would," Minho sighed, rubbing his forehead.

Grinning, I turned to Onew.

"Fine. But you pay admission," he grumbled.

"Alright," I shrugged.

I can't believe they've never heard of Lover's Theme Park.

And you don't even have to pay for admission...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

"What?! NO!" I practically screamed.

Why is this happening to me?!

"Is there a problem?" the girl widened her eyes.

"It's just a hug and a kiss on the cheek," Hyo Min laughed, "Why are you freaking out?"

"Yeah, why are you making such a fuss?" Key smirked.

Oh my god. I am going to kill him!

"Oh, did you guys just start dating? Maybe that's why he's being shy," the girl commented.

"That's not the reason!" I replied without thinking.

Why am I having a heart attack? Because apparently, instead of paying admission like you do at regular theme parks, couples have to hug and kiss the other on the cheek to show that they're really dating.

Which means Key's gonna hug AND kiss Eun Ha unless I stop him!

"Isn't that kind of unfair? What about the couples that are uncomfortable showing their affection in public?" I said wildly, "Does that mean they can't enter?"

"Well..." the girl bit her lip, "It's part of the rules. I might get fired..."

I opened my mouth to reply just as Hyo Min hugged me.

Then, in a split second, she kissed me on the cheek.

"There. Over," she laughed, "Can we go in?"

"Have fun!" the girl chirped happily before shoving us through the entrance, "Next!"

Noooooooooo!

Key and Eun Ha stepped forward.

Frantically, I shot Key a you-better-not glare.

Shoooot. He's purposely ignoring me!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

I can practically hear Jonghyun shrieking in his head right now.

And the best part is he can't do anything because Hyo Min's right next to him!

Eat it up cheater! This is what you get for practically dumping me!! And forcing me to be gay with you! And making me sweat my face off during basketball camp. And making me go to school in an unfashionable outfit! The list goes on foreverrrrr!

With a smile, I turned to face Eun Ha.

"Okay, go!" the girl cheered.

Is this a race or something?

Shaking my head I took a step forward.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Eun Ha muttered in defeat.

"You're doing it because you're an amazing friend?" I whispered back with a laugh.

"Righttt," she rolled her eyes, "Let's get this over with."

"Glad you're so eager," I laughed softly. Then, I placed my arms around her and pulled her in for a hug.

Suddenly, I felt something on my back.

OHHHHH MY GOD! She's hugging me back!

Instinctively, I pulled her in tighter and rested my cheek on her ear.

I never thought I'd think something so cheesy, but she fits in my arms perfectly and—

Oh my god, what am I thinking?! My heart started beating faster and faster.

"Okay, that's enough," the employee finally spoke up.

Reluctantly, I let go of Eun Ha.

What the hell is wrong with me?!

"O-okay, let's go," I tensely grabbed Eun Ha's hand and tried to walk through.

"Wait, you have to kiss!" the employee held out her arm and stopped me.

"O-oh, right." I could feel my face heating up.

Nervously, I turned to face Eun Ha again.

I leaned in slowly before pulling back.

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME??!?!

Not good. I should have just quickly kissed her on the cheek and gotten it over with!

But since I waited everyone behind us leaning forward in anticipation.

CRAAAP I must look really lovesick right now!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

I can't believe I actually enjoyed Key's hug.

This is a FAKE date. FAKE date. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

"Wait, you have to kiss!" the girl stopped us from entering.

She's too serious about her job!

Gulping, I turned to Key.

He began leaning forward reaaaal slow.

Panicked, I squeezed my eyes shut.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...

What's taking so long?

"Anytime now..." the employee sang.

Still nothing.

Curious, I opened my eyes and saw Key covering his face.

LOL He looks so embarrassed right now.

"Are you okay?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm just nervous, okay?" his voice almost cracked.

I let out a quiet laugh.

"Hurry!" Hyo Min yelled out.

I shot her an amused look and saw Jonghyun practically falling over the gate that separated us.

Don't tell me he's actually jealous? I can't believe Key's making me do this. I feel bad now...

"Kiss! Kiss!" Hyo Min chanted linking arms with Jonghyun.

I turned back just in time to see Key shoot them a glance.

Then again, Jonghyun should really just break up with Hyo Min already! I mean, he already has Key!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

When I heard Hyo Min, I couldn't help but glance at Jonghyun. I swear, when I see his freaked out face, all my worries go away.

As soon as I turned back to face Eun Ha though, everything came back.

Okay. Just hurry and get it over with!

"Okay, hold still," I gulped. Right. Like she's going anywhere. I think I'm going mental.

I took a deep breath then kissed her on the forehead.

I heard a chorus of 'Awwwws' behind me.

"Okay, now let's go," I took Eun Ha by the hand. We've been holding up the line for like four minutes already.

"WAIT!" the female employee shrieked.

Oh dear lord. What now?!

"You have to kiss her on the CHEEK."

Crap.

"B-but—"

"If you plan on taking forever, I might as well do it," Eun Ha spoke up.

Huh?

And before I knew it, her hand was on the back of my neck and she kissed me on the cheek.

"Have fun at Lover's Theme Park. Next!"

We were practically shoved through the gate.

"You know, people can't always wait for their Prince Charming," she nudged me by the shoulder, "So you should hurry up and sweep Jonghyun off his feet!"

"But he's waaay to heavy," I complained, suddenly comfortable again.

"True," she laughed just as we stopped in front of Jonghyun and Hyo Min.

"So, shall we go on rides now?" Hyo Min grinned.

"First Key and I need to go to the bathroom," Jonghyun put his arm around my shoulder and began dragging me away.

UH OH.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As soon as we were in the men's bathroom, Jonghyun turned to me.

"Whyyyy are you doing this to me?!" Jonghyun wailed, "You know I like Eun Ha!"

"So why are you with Hyo Min?" I raised an eyebrow in fake surprise.

"To show Eun Ha I'm PERFECT for her," Jonghyun replied quickly.

"Well, then. I'm doing this to you because you practically forced me into cooperating!" I shot back and blew the hair out of my face.

"But you ALREADY act girly!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"No I don't!" I shot back in horror.

"Yes you do!" he insisted.

"Well if I do, then why are you so jealous right now?" I smirked.

"Because!" he threw his hands up desperately, "Eun Ha LIKES girly guys!"

...

"So you're scared that she'll fall for me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No," Jonghyun scoffed unconvincingly, "That's impossible."

"Then you should have no problem with the fact that I'm her FIRST DATE," I grinned triumphantly.

"B-but you KISSED her!" he shook me by the shoulders, "YOU KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND ON HER CHEEK!"

Oh. Right.

"Well it didn't mean anything," I replied defensively. Right..?

"Fine. From this moment on, you're not allowed to come within five inches of her!" Jonghyun crossed his arms.

"Not gonna happen," I smirked, "I told her that the purpose of this date is to make you jealous. Call it revenge for kicking me out of your plan."

"B-b-but!"

"Oh and remember when you forced me to shoot five hundred baskets? This is revenge for that too," I grinned.

"F-fine," Jonghyun narrowed his eyes, "I'm not the jealous type anyways."

Uh huh. Sure you're not.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

I can't believe this. If I knew Key was gonna do this, I would have just listened to him and not gone on this date!

Now Eun Ha's gonna spend the whole day with Key and she...SHE MIGHT FALL FOR HIM!

"So we'll continue as planned?" Key leered, "Or you can go out there and dump Hyo Min. Then I'll leave you with Eun Ha."

I paused and considered.

No! I can't do that!

I have to make sure I'm Number One in Eun Ha's heart. Which means I can't force Key away from her.

I'm going to prove to him that even with him around, she'll still fall for ME because we are SOUL MATES!

HA! Let the battle begin!

"Let's continue," I grinned back confidently.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

"We're back," Jonghyun sang, "Where's Hyo Min?"

"She went to go get a bottle of water," I replied, "So, you're in a much better mood."

"Yeah," Jonghyun rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

Key threw him a sideways glance before grinning.

"Yeah, we had make up se—"

"KEY!" Jonghyun covered his mouth.

"What?!" Key broke free, "I was gonna say we had a make up session!"

"Sure you were," Jonghyun narrowed his eyes.

I held back a laugh.

At that moment, Hyo Min jogged up to us.

"Okay! Which ride first?" she said excitedly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

Jonghyun looked around the huge theme park quickly. Ohhh no. One ride is definitely gonna stand out. I mean, we could see it from miles away...

"Let's ride that!" Jonghyun pointed to the red and white rollercoaster—the highest one in the park.

I held back a gulp.

"I'm scared of heights," Hyo Min admitted, "I'll sit this one out."

Wow. Can't believe we actually have something in common.

"Guess it's just you and me then," Jonghyun causally slung his arm over Eun Ha's shoulder.

Before I knew what I was doing, I spun her out of his grip.

"Who said I wasn't going?" I smirked.

It's official. I am mental.

Jonghyun's mouth is like wide open right now. I could probably fit a whole apple in it.

"S-seriously?" he choked out, "YOU want to go on it?!"

"Well if he's going, t-then I guess I'll go too!" Hyo Min said determinedly, "I will definitely overcome my fear!"

Crap. And I was gonna back out at the last second under the excuse that I wouldn't want Hyo Min to be alone.

"You sure?" I gulped at her.

She nodded.

This is going to be one hell of a ride.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Eun Ha linked arms with me, "Let's go!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's POV

"Wow. It's so, uh, pink," I wrinkled my nose.

The sign that said Lover's Theme Park was huge and the "O" in "Love" was replaced by a huge heart. The theme color was obviously pink.

"It's the number one couple spot," Taemin grinned.

"And how do you know?" I raised an eyebrow interestedly.

"Heh, well," Taemin ran his hands through his hair, "I AM quite the ladies' man."

"Seriously?" I stared at him skeptically.

He shrugged.

"Taemin!" a voice suddenly yelled out.

I turned my head and looked around.

A girl wearing an employee uniform was jogging up to us.

"Hello," Onew and I greeted her.

She bowed before turning to Taemin.

"I didn't think you'd actually come! When I told you about this place, you seemed hesitant. So where's the lucky girl?" she craned her neck around.

"Uh she's getting something from the c-car," he replied nervously.

I suppressed a laugh. So that's how he heard about it.

"So where are your dates?" she grinned at us.

"We don't have any," Onew replied.

"Oh! But only couples are allowed to go in," she bit her lip.

Wait, WHAT?!

"Did you know about this?" I turned to Taemin.

He shrugged sheepishly.

"I was wondering if you could sneak us in, actually," he shot her a smile.

She rolled her eyes.

"Fine but—"

"Ms. Shim, get back to work now!" an older female suddenly yelled out.

"Shoot! I have to go, I'm so sorry," she bowed before running into the theme park.

"Okay, plan foiled. How do we get in now?" Taemin chewed on his lower lip.

"Storm the gates!" Onew yelled before rushing forward.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew's POV

Okay... So that didn't work out.

Two mega buff girls are holding onto my arms now while the girl who opens the gates stares at me sympathetically.

"Sorry sir, this park only admits couples," the girl bit her lip apologetically.

NOOOOO! I have to save Eun Ha!

Wildly, I held Taemin up by the elbow and pointed to Minho.

"These two are dating," I smiled nervously, "But since this one is underage, I have to chaperone their date."

Minho choked back a gasp.

"I guess that's fine then," the girl shrugged, "Have fun at Lover's Theme Park!"

"We don't have to kiss?" Taemin breathed out a huge sigh of relief.

"I think your chaperone will disapprove, so no, you don't," the girl waved us forward.

As soon as we were inside, I turned to Taemin.

"What did you mean 'kiss?'" I demanded.

"Well," he explained, "There's no admission price. Couples just have to prove they're dating by hugging and kissing each other on the cheek. That's how you get in."

"That..." Minhowrinkled his nose, "Is the dumbest idea I've ever heard."

I nodded in agreement.

B-but...

THAT MEANS KEY KISSED MY LITTLE COUSIN'S CHEEK!

"We have to find them, now!" I looked around frantically.

"Shall we go to the rollercoaster then?" Taemin grinned.

"Huh? Why?" I wrinkled my forehead.

"Because that's where they are," Minho pointed to a huge screen that hung on one of the buildings.

It showed the people that were in line for the tallest rollercoaster in the park.

The four of them were near the front of the line already.

Hyo Min's eyes were squeezed shut while she clung to Jonghyun's arm.

Behind them...Key's eyes were squeezed shut while he clung to Eun Ha's arm.

OHMYGOD. Pretending to be scared so he can hold onto her?!

"Let's go," I narrowed my eyes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Next Chapter Preview:

-

"Dude, you look like you're about to pass out," a voice spoke up from my right.

I looked up and saw Taemin staring at me.

"What are you doing here?" I widened my eyes.

"Watching you hyperventilate into a trash can," he smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Since you're obviously stalking me and you have nothing else to do, go tell Eun Ha I'll be back in two minutes. And save my spot in line, alright?" I sighed. I should have known he'd spy on our "date."

"Fine," Taemin agreed with a laugh, "But hurry. You don't want to miss the ride!"

-

"What?! You've got it wrong," I gasped, "I'm just holding my friend's place in line!"

"You're holding everyone up kid," the guy didn't even listen. Instead, he pushed me forward and put the shoulder bars over me.

"Guess you're taking Key's place," Eun Ha still managed to shrug even though she was already strapped in.

"But I'm—AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

-

"The song that plays on this ride will be you and your lover's song," a robotic voice announced.

"Our song, huh?" Eun Ha tilted her head while a smile played on her lips.

"Sounds interesting," I managed to say as the ride started.

Slowly, the ferris wheel began to turn.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed.

Raising an eyebrow, I read the text message I received.

To: Jonghyun

From: Key

Hope you like your song with Eun Ha. Next time, think twice before stealing my date away from me >)

Okay...What was that about?

Eun Ha raised an eyebrow at me.

"Key just sent me a message," I explained.

Suddenly, the intercom in our cart crackled to life and music began playing.

♪  I love you. You love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hug. And a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me too? ♪
 

You have got to be joking.

-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! AP classes, college applications and the upcoming SAT day have been stressing me out.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter though. Comment and tell me what you think :D
 

As you probably guessed from the previous chapter and from the poster, there will be a small love triangle. But no, Jonghyun and Key's friendship won't be ruined ;D

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Don't forget to comment. And subscribe too! :DD

P.S. The girl employee that Taemin knows is not an important character and I'm still thinking about the role Jonghyun's exes will play.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬