Silence him!

She's Into , So Call Me Gay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

My mind should be going into overdrive now, but the only thing going through my head is: HURRY AND GET OUT OF THERE! KEY'S GONNA CONFESS TO EUN HA!

"I was just kidding," I laughed hysterically, "Come on! You know I'm dating Key!"

I laughed so hard I started choking.

Onew backed away fearfully, but still blocked the door.

"I heard everything," he said sternly as soon as I caught my breath.

"What did you hear?" I raised an eyebrow. Maybe playing dumb will get me out of this mess?

"Hmmm...let's see," Onew tapped his chin in fake contemplation, "One, you practically confessed to Eun Ha in front of the apartment last night."

I held back a huge gulp. Uh oh.

"Then Key was like 'How long have you been there?!'" Onew rolled his eyes, "So that just made me even more suspicious."

GRRR. STUPID KEY! Who the heck says that?!

...Right. I just did a couple of minutes ago...

"Plus I heard your whole conversation on the phone just now," Onew finished, "So tell me, what the heck is going on?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew's POV

"YOU WHAT?!" I screeched.

I. CANNOT. BELIEVE. THIS.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME.

So Jonghyun's not gay, he's pretending for Eun Ha, he forced Key to play along, and now he's trying to make her fall for him?!

And...

"YOU'RE NOT GAY AND YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOMASMY LITTLE COUSIN?!" I shrieked.

And with that, I tackled him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

...

Wow.

It's been five minutes and Jonghyun still hasn't come?

"He's really not making this easy, is he?" I muttered to myself.

Seriously, I was SO tempted to either:

1. Confess to Eun Ha

or

2. Tell her that I've been lying to her and beg for forgiveness

"I think I better go check on Jonghyun," I mumbled to Eun Ha before turning and stalking towards the locker room.

Stupid Kim Jonghyun. Why did he make my life so complicated?!

That dinosaur is sooo gonna get it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's POV

After putting away my basketball, I jogged over to Eun Ha, who was now alone. Key was nowhere in sight.

"I gotta take off now," I tapped her on the shoulder apologetically, "I'm going to dinner with my parents and I need to get ready."

"I'll tell Jonghyun and Key then," Eun Ha nodded before glancing towards the entrance to the locker room. Nobody emerged.

"Taemin too," I rolled my eyes and pointed to him.

As soon as Jonghyun disappeared, he'd hidden underneath the bleachers to take a nap. His hair, which he'd been bleaching for awhile now, was almost blond and stuck up in all directions.

"Got it," Eun Ha grinned with a laugh, "Have fun!"

I suppressed a groan. Dinner with my parents is usually torture.

We dine with another family and it just so happens that the family always has a rich daughter who would be "perfect for me."

"I'll try," I smiled.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

OK...

"What the heck is going on here?" I wrinkled my forehead and stared at the scene in front of me.

Jonghyun was sitting on Onew's back while Onew thrashed around on the floor.

"Let me up so I can beat you up!" Onew struggled underneath him.

"Uhh, I'd rather not," Jonghyun rubbed the back of his neck nervously before turning to me.

"Fight me like a man!" Onew tried to kick his feet.

"I did," Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows, "You ran at me and I expertly pinned you on the floor without causing you any damage."

"And why did he run at you?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Something tells me this is NOT good.

Because Onew only gets mad when Eun Ha or chicken is involved.

"He sort of found out about the pretending," Jonghyun grimaced.

"Pretending..?

What pretending..?

Wait...

"HE DID?!" I screeched and began backing away instinctively.

"Don't freak," Jonghyun begged me immediately.

Onew took advantage of his distraction and rolled away from him.

"OHMYGOD NOOOO!" I screeched and immediately started running out the other.

"I can't believe you went along with his plan! And I thought we were ROOMMATES! I thought we would tell each other EVERYTHING! SO IT WAS ALL A LIE?!" Onew ran after me, leaving Jonghyun on the locker room floor looking horrified.

As soon as I cleared the door to the locker room, I ran into Eun Ha and we both crashed to the floor.

Onew, who was running at full speed, tripped over us just as Jonghyun tried to grab his shirt.

With the four of us in a tangle, Eun Ha finally spoke up.

"Uh, guys? What's going on?" she asked hesitantly.

And this is where the whole plan falls apart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hyo Min's POV

Ugh, not again.

I rolled my eyes and turned to face the gang of girls that stood behind me menacingly.

After Jonghyun oh-so-subtly ran away from me to go to basketball practice, my driver told me that he had to pick my parents up from the airport.

So I had to find a ride home on my own. As soon as possible since we would be dining together.

And these girls were not gonna make it easy for me.

"What do you want?" I crossed my eyes and stared them down.

Typical bullies. Pretty but with too much make-up. Fake nails longer than a cat's. Irritated faces and bad attitudes.

The girl in front, the leader, spoke up. It's always the leader.

"We've been watching you," she smiled evilly.

"You mean stalking me?" I smirked, "I'm so flattered."

"Yah! Just because you're the headmaster's daughter you think you can―"

I held up my hand and smirked.

"What? I think I can date Jonghyun? Hang out with the basketball team?" I rolled my eyes impatiently, "Live the life you guys so desperately want?"

"D-Don't act all high and mighty with me," she narrowed her eyes at me.

I glanced at my watch.

"Is this gonna take long?" I sighed, "There's somewhere I have to be."

"Why, you!"

She raised her arm to slap me but I grabbed her wrist and pushed her away with my free hand.

"Stay away from Jonghyun oppa!" she screeched, trying to lunge at me again.

I dodged her quickly and tripped the other two girls who tried to run at me. One of them ran away, probably from fear.

"I don't think you're in any position to be making demands or bothering me," I crossed my arms. Usually I wouldn't resort to this, but I REALLY need to get home.

"Do you want me to get you expelled?" I raised an eyebrow at them.

One of the girls scoffed.

"What? Too weak to fight fair?" she sneered, "You need your parents to back you up? Why don't you go running to Mommy and Daddy?"

That did it.

"Shut up," I hissed angrily, taking a step towards them.

"Whoa, calm down," they laughed, backing away.

Without another word, they turned and started leaving.

Then, the leader looked over her shoulder with a sneer.

"But you really should cool down a bit."

And then someone dumped a huge bucket of ice cold water on me.

Before I could process what was happening, the girl who ran away earlier stuck her tongue out at me and jogged down the hall.

"Yah!" I took a step forward to ran after them but realized that it would be useless.

Shivering, I wrung my hair out.

Just then, I heard footsteps behind me.

Great.

Who is it now?

"Hyo Min?" the voice called out incredulously.

I whirled around and saw Minho eyeing me amusedly.

"What happened to you?" he raised an eyebrow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin's POV

I hid behind the bleachers, my eyes wide.

Okay, so I sort of heard the conversation between Key, Onew, and Jonghyun in the locker room.

How?

...

I had hidden microphones in there.

Not to stalk them or anything!

I just wanted to see what they were planning for my birthday, which is tomorrow.

So I heard Onew freak out and watched them run out of the locker room.

Then Eun Ha just HAD to ask what was going on.

In that moment, time froze.

I imagined Onew telling her the truth.

Then she'd be all, "Jonghyun, you're not gay?! Then I really can love you!"

Then Onew would be overprotective and tell them they can't be together but it wouldn't matter cause Jonghyun and Eun Ha are meant to be together.

But Key will be heartbroken. But he'll act all happy for Jonghyun's sake.

Then everything will go back to normal and our lives will be perfectly happy.

But...

My eyes widened in horror.

Sooner or later Eun Ha will ask Jonghyun why he pretended to be gay.

Then he'll go, "Because you said you like gay guys. So I thought I'd pretend."

And then you know what she'll say?!

She'll say, "Who gave you the idea to pretend?"

And Jonghyun will say...

"Taemin did."

And then Eun Ha will go, "EHHH? Taemin? But he should have known I was kidding."

And you know what happens next?!

I'll be dead.

NOOOOOOOOOO! I have to do something before that happens!

So, time restarted again.

Quick as lightning, I ran up to them and grabbed Onew by the elbow.

"Hyung you said you'd drive me home today!" I screeched hysterically.

Before he could protest, I dragged him off the basketball court and ran for my life.

As soon as we reached his car, I grabbed his keys, flung it open and shoved him into the driver's seat.

Then, I jumped into the passenger's seat.

"What the heck are you doing?!" Onew widened his eyes at me.

"Drive if you want to live," I narrowed my eyes evilly.

Gulping, he started the car and backed out of the parking lot.

As soon as we were away from the school, I leaned back and took a deep breath.

"Well, that went well," I grinned.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's POV

"What happened to you?" I raised an eyebrow at Hyo Min and tried not to laugh.

She was dripping wet and her mascara was running down her face.

"A bunch of girls ambushed me," she said shortly, turning to walk away.

That sobered me up quickly.

"What?" I grabbed her shoulder then let go. She was freezing.

"Leave me alone," she muttered, "I need to walk home now."

"Walk?" I said incredulously, "It's so windy! You'll freeze."

"Got any other suggestions then?" she asked warily.

I stifled a grin. I guess the cold's getting to her. She's usually snappy with her comebacks.

"I'll take you home," I paused, "But you should probably take off your jacket. It's soaked."

"I can't," she muttered, "My blouse is white."

Oh. Right.

Without a word, I took off my jacket and handed it to her.

"Washall that makeup off your face then meet me in the parking lot," I poked her cheek, which had black marks running over it.

"Fine," she rolled her eyes and walked off towards the bathroom.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

"...Okay," I tore my gaze away from the door that Taemin and Onew practically broke down, "What was that about?"

Key bit his lip then sprang forward and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Before Onew tells you, I want to say I'm sorry! I  was against this from―"

Jonghyun suddenly clamped his hand over Key's mouth.

"Are you betraying me?!" he shook Key.

"It's over!" Key shook him back, "It's all over!"

"No!" Jonghyun stared at him fiercely, "I know Taemin! He can handle this! Keep the faith!"

"R-Really?" Key looked up hopefully.

Jonghyun nodded grimly.

"We can't let it end like this."

Okay...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew's POV

"So..." Taemin paced back and forth in front of me.

I was sitting on the sidewalk in front of the mall.

"What will it take to buy your silence?" he stopped and looked at me.

"So you knew about this all along?" I muttered, feeling like a spy caught by his enemy.

"Tell me!" Taemin said dramatically.

I stayed silent and looked away.

"Nothing."

"I'll get you a job at the Grotto. Employees eat there for free," he said abruptly.

I looked up in disbelief.

"You can do that?!"

Taemin shrugged, knowing he had me hooked.

"I have connections. So is it a deal?" he held his hand out.

I stood up and shook it.

"Fine."

Now that I've had more time to think about it, Jonghyun obviously hasn't made a move on Eun Ha. Or else she would have told me. Plus there's no way she'll fall for him when she thinks he's gay.

If I tell her the truth, that'll give her a chance to fall in love with Jonghyun.

So, I guess it's better this way.

Plus...

FREE CHICKEN!!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's POV

"You have got to be kidding me," Hyo Min's mouth dropped open.

I looked up and saw her holding her wet jacket and blouse.

My jacket, which was too big on her, was buttoned to the top with the sleeves rolled up.

For a second, I found myself staring at her face.

Without all the makeup, she was even prettier.

Her skin looked soft.

Her black hair was wet and was pulled up into a ponytail that ended halfway down her back.

And...

"Your eyes," I said without thinking.

She looked up, startled, then shrugged.

"Water got in them so my contacts started bugging me," she explained.

Surprisingly, her eyes were a warm shade of brown with hints of gold...

"So, how do you expect to take me home in this?" she crossed her arms.

I patted my black motorcycle.

"With you in the passenger seat, of course," I rolled my eyes and tossed her my extra helmet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hyo Min's POV

Okay, wow.

So Minho rides a motorcycle to school?

"Trying to look like a bad boy?" I smirked to hide my nervousness. I'd never been on a motorcycle before.

"You know it's hot," he grinned back before putting on his helmet, "You getting on?"

Shaking, I put on my helmet and climbed in behind him.

...

"You know you have to hold on to my waist, right?" he called, back, his voice muffled.

"I'd rather fall," I shot back.

No way was I hugging him.

"Your choice," he shrugged.

And before I could say anything, we shot forward. A bunch of students walking out of school turned to stare at us as we zoomed past.

"So, how fast do I have to go to make you hold on to me?" Minho yelled back. I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

My legs were gripping the side of his motorcycle hard and my hand were trying so hard to keep me on it.

When I didn't answer, Minho sped up even more, just as he turned left.

"Yah!" I shrieked and threw my hands around him.

"Much better!" he laughed, "Now which way to your house?"

"Are you crazy?!" I screamed, my heart beating faster and faster. I definitely felt much safer now that I was holding on to him, but I still felt like we were about to fly into the air.

"I can't go home, get off some guy's motorcycle while soaked, then enter my house wearing his jacket!" I panicked, sure that my parents were already home and waiting for me by now.

"My house it is then. You can dry off there," Minho paused, "Unless you want me to drop you off a couple of houses down from your house?"

I stopped to think. Well, I'm not really looking forward to dinner with my parents. and if he did drop me off, I'd still walk in wet and wearing the boy's uniform jacket, so...

"Fine," I'll go to your house first.

"Okay, hold on!" he yelled back and sped up even more.

Panicked, I hugged him even tighter.

He is so dead once we stop!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 I'm starting a new story some time soon after I finish my SHINee stories. But it won't be SHINee.

it's going to feature L.Joe from Teen Top! With Niel (also from Teen Top) as his rival. Of course the rest of Teen Top will be characters. Mainly Changjo and Chunji.

L.Joe:

 

Give them a chance, for me

:)

So, tell me what you think of this chapter? Minho x Hyo Min won :D

And Taemin bribing Onew LOL. But the secret will still get out...eventually.

Guys who ride motorcycles are <3

Comment & subscribe!

Love,

Aika

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬