Moving Day

She's Into , So Call Me Gay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

No wonder this apartment building looked familiar.

When Key was sick, Minho dragged us here to take care of him.

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

"It must be fate!" Eun Ha spoke up once we entered our new apartment.

Two brand new mattresses were resting on opposite sides of the room. A huge lamp stood in the very middle.

"Fate?" I raised an eyebrow glumly.

"That we ended up moving next to Key. Now you guys can spend more time together," she explained cheerfully.

More like luck. Bad luck.

"Yeah," I managed a fake smile.

I swear, if he tries anything, I'll have him running laps for eternity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

I shook my head in an effort to clear my thoughts. What's wrong with me?! Why do I feel so upset that Key lives so close?

Is it because that means they'll get to spend more time together?

Probably.

So doesn't that mean...

I'm jealous?!

I let out a loud gasp.

Luckily, Jonghyun was too busy adjusting his mattress to notice.

I can't be. I have no feelings for Jonghyun!

But even if I did, he's gay! He'll never like me. Plus, he already has Key.

Seriously, what is wrong with me?!

I took a slow, deep breath.

Just then, Jonghyun tapped my head.

I jumped and whirled around but he was already facing the other wall.

"We should sleep. We're meeting really early in the morning so we have the whole day to move our things," he called over his shoulder while he made his way to the bed.

Nodding, I pulled the curtain that divided the room close and changed into my pajamas.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

Beep! Beep!

Yawning, I rubbed my eyes and glanced at my alarm clock.

6 a.m.?!

Oh. Right.

I'm supposed to help Jonghyun move his things in today.

Groaning, I leapt out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

After eating breakfast, I changed into jeans, a black shirt, and a blue hoodie.

With a smile, I ran my hand through my brown hair.

Still hot. y collarbone. Amazing jaw line.

Grinning, I stepped out of my apartment and crossed the hall to Jonghyun and Eun Ha's apartment.

I knocked loudly on the door and stepped back.

No answer.

"Jonghyun, open up!" I said as loudly as I could without waking up the other tenants.

More silence.

I tried the door handle, and to my surprise, it swung open.

You've got to be kidding me.

They forgot to lock their door?!

Two absent-minded people living together should be a crime.

But then again, Jonghyun practically forcing me to "date" him should be a crime.

With a sigh, I stepped in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The room was divided in half by a thick blanket. I peeked to the left and saw Eun Ha sleeping peacefully.

I was about to walk up to her and wake her when I heard Jonghyun mumbling.

My eyes lit up immediately.

Score! He was dreaming!

With a smirk, I tiptoed over to his side of the room.

He was hugging his pillow, his lips moving the whole time.

"Eun Ha.." he muttered under his breath.

I stifled a laugh and gently shook him.

His eyelids fluttered open before closing again.

He repeated her name and rolled over.

"Yes, Jonghyun?" my attempt to imitate her voice was pathetic, but since he was in dreamland, it worked.

Before I knew it, he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me onto his mattress.

This time, I couldn't stop laughing. My whole body shook the bed.

Finally, Jonghyun woke up.

He stared at me in his arms for a minute.

"Are you okay honey?" I asked with mock concern.

His eyes widened with realization and he pushed me onto the floor.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he gasped, clutching his blankets.

I snickered.

"You are so lucky I'm the one who woke you up," I laughed ignoring his question and closing my eyes.

"Eun Ha...Eun Ha," I copied his sleep-talking voice then busted over laughing.

"Get out!" Jonghyun threw a pillow at my head.

I dodged it then grinned when I saw that Eun Ha had caught the pillow.

She was standing by the room divider wearing her pajamas.

Her long brown hair was pin straight.

"Hey Key," she smiled, tossing the pillow back to Jonghyun, who caught it and buried his face beneath his blankets.

"Say anything else to me and you're dead," he muttered.

Chuckling, I turned back to face Eun Ha.

"You should get ready. We're meeting your cousin and the others in an hour," I explained.

"Oh, right!" she ran back to her side of the room quickly, shuffled some things around, then disappeared behind the bathroom door.

With a sigh, I threw myself over Jonghyun, who was still curled up underneath his blankets.

"You know, you should really control yourself. What if you attack Eun Ha in your sleep?" I snickered.

He sat up quickly and I landed on his floor.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he narrowed his eyes.

I punched his shoulder lightly.

"Aww, it's okay. It's normal! After all, I dream about you too," I covered my face in fake embarrassment.

"Shut up!" Jonghyun complained, getting up.

Laughing, I did the same.

"Okay, okay. Now get ready. I'll wait for you guys in the lobby," I examined the watch on my wrist before glancing back towards Jonghyun.

For the first time, I noticed that he was wearing a black shirt and dark green pajama pants.

Hmmm...should I annoy him by saying he looks y or reveal the fact that he changed his dorky pajama pants because he's living with Eun Ha..?

Snickering, I spoke.

"What happened to the blue Doraemon pajamas you used to wear? They were so cute!" I asked in a loud, innocent voice.

From inside the bathroom, I heard Eun Ha laugh.

Mission accomplished, I ran out quickly before Jonghyun could tackle me to the ground.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

"Everybody else is in the lobby, so I'll meet you downstairs okay?" I said to the floor, trying not to look at Jonghyun.

He had taken his shirt off and had a towel over his shoulder.

"'Kay," he said before closing the bathroom door.

Still blushing, I ran to the elevator.

Why am I so affected by Jonghyun's presence?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Is Jonghyun still in the shower?" Key asked as soon as I stepped into the lobby.

Onew was sitting on the floor across from Minho. It looked like he had forced Minho to play rock-paper-scissors with him. Taemin was watching them.

"Yeah," I nodded, sitting down beside him.

Key rolled his eyes.

"He takes forever to get ready. What a diva," he muttered.
I stifled a laugh.

"Are you sure you're not talking about yourself?" I teased, raising an eyebrow at his perfectly coordinated outfit.

Key's eyes widened and he scoffed.

"Diva? I'm more like a prince," he smirked.

"An arrogant prince," I laughed. But it was true. Key really was handsome, just like a prince...

"Come on, you know I'm hot," he nudged my shoulder.

"Whatever you say," I rolled my eyes, not looking him in the face.

For some reason I felt myself blush.

You have got to be kidding me.

First Jonghyun, now Key?!

Is my lie becoming reality?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

After changing into jeans and a sweater, I jogged down to the lobby.

Onew, Minho, and Taemin were sitting there looking bored.

Eun Ha however, was sitting next to Key. They didn't notice me walk towards them.

"Diva? I'm more like a prince," Key smirked.

"An arrogant prince," Eun Ha laughed.

"Come on, you know I'm hot," Key nudged her.

"Whatever you say," she rolled her eyes, turning away.

Frowning, I decided to interrupt.

"Okay, okay. Move aside. Key's MY hot Prince Charming," I smiled, sitting down between them.

"Aww thanks," Key gave me a tight hug.

"Get off me," I whispered threateningly, pushing him away.

Laughing, he pulled away. I swear, he's having way too much fun with this.

Eun Ha was oblivious though, since she had stood up to let the others know I was ready.

Soon, the six of us were standing in a circle in the middle of the lobby.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew's POV

I watched while Key and Jonghyun hugged each other.

I can't believe we've been teammates for so long and I just found out about their relationship recently.

Shaking this thought aside, I spoke.

"Okay, Minho and I will help Eun Ha move her things out. Taemin, you go with Jonghyun and Key," I pointed to them while I spoke.

"We're splitting up?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow, confused.

"It'll be quicker," Minho said calmly, "And no, you can't go with Eun Ha because you have to go to your own house to pick your things up."

Jonghyun frowned.

"Fine," he sighed, motioning to Taemin and Key, "Let's go."

With that, the three of them walked out of the apartment building.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin's POV

I stared at Jonghyun and Key.

Now that they're not in front of Eun Ha, they're not acting all in love.

Jonghyun was trying to hail a taxi while Key was texting someone with his phone.

...

Boring.

With a smirk, I walked up to them.

"Hyung," I tugged lightly on Jonghyun's sleeve. He didn't notice.

Rolling my eyes, I spoke louder.

"Hyung, if Eun Ha didn't think you guys were gay, who do you think Eun Ha would like more? I mean, have you guys ever wondered who she thinks is cuter?" I asked innocently.
That definitely got their attention.

Key immediately stopped texting and Jonghyun put his arm down.

"Me," they said simultaneously.

"Then, shall we have a bet?" I raised an eyebrow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's POV

I stared at Eun Ha's back while she talked to Onew.

I wonder if she and Jonghyun have made any progress.

But then again, what progress can they make if Eun Ha thinks he's dating Key?

I wrinkled my nose in confusion.

Honestly, I have no clue what Jonghyun plans on doing.

On the plus side, all the distractions are making it harder for him to drill us during practice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew's POV

As soon as we reached Eun Ha's front door, we stopped.

Minho bumped into my back and stared at us in confusion.

"Are they okay with you moving out?" I whispered to Eun Ha, who looked nauseated.

"They're not happy...but they said yes," she mumbled, opening the door.

Her parents greeted us with small nods and sighs. As soon as Eun Ha and Minho went up to her room to get her things, Aunt pulled me aside.

"Onew," she began.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered, feeling completely guilty. About not stopping Eun Ha from moving out and about lying regarding the whole rooming with Jonghyun thing.

"Will you promise to take care of Eun Ha?" she asked pleadingly.

"Of course!" I said quickly. I had already planned on doing that.

"Will you do everything to make sure she's safe?" she continued.

I nodded firmly and she released me.

"Okay. Well as long as she has you..." she trailed off, clutching her hands together.

"Don't worry," I smiled, and with that, I ran to catch up with Minho and Eun Ha.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

An four hours later, we had packed all of Eun Ha's belonging in to the back of my van. She had taken her flat screen t.v., all of her clothes, her bed sheets, and all of her school materials.

Heaving under the weight of everything, the three of us walked out to my car and hurriedly put everything away.

"That was easier than I thought," she grinned, patting my car's trunk.

I nodded.

"Hopefully everything went smoothly at Jonghyun's house," I mused, climbing into the driver's seat.

Minho let out a surprised laugh.

"You're kidding right?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

"Stop!" I commanded, covering my ears.

Still, Key's annoying voice wasn't muffled.

"This shirt is hideous," he exclaimed, rustling plastic bags around. I didn't have to look to know that he had put it in the reject pile.

"And this game is no good. You should just give it to me," Taemin sang while he played on my game console.

At that moment, the door slammed open.

"Jonghyun, honey! What about this? You have to take this!" This time, thankfully, it wasn't Key.

My mom was holding up the sweaters she had knit me for my birthday. Ten years ago.

For some reason, she was acting all sentimental.

"Arasso," I took the sweater and stuffed it into my suitcase.

"So what about the game?" Taemin yanked on my sleeve without tearing his gaze away from the t.v. screen.

"What about your basketball clothes?" Key interrupted. I swear, what is it with him and clothes?!

"Do you want to bring your baby albums?" my mom chimed in hopefully. Oh god.

I exhaled loudly.

Calm down. Deep breaths. Calm down.

"Taemin, I'm keeping the game. Key, I can pack my own clothes. And no, I do not want my baby pictures," I said in one breath.

With that, I glanced at my watch. We'd been here for four hours. My room was practically in shambles. But thankfully, all the essentials were packed.

As if on cue, Minho called to tell me that they were ready with Eun Ha's things.

"Okay, get up!" I packed up my game console. The t.v. would be delivered along with my workout equipment next week.

"Let's go," I grabbed Key by the elbow.

"Not too rough honey," he complained before snapping his mouth shut with a look of panic. He had forgotten that my mom was in the room with us.

Luckily, Taemin had distracted her by asking for some food to bring along.

"Sorry," Key mouthed, picking up some of my suitcases.

"Just go," I snickered and nudged him forward.

Together, we ran to the taxi. We had scheduled for the driver to meet us and sure enough, he waiting by the curb.

When we came closer though, my jaw dropped open in shock.

"W-what are you doing here?" I pointed to the driver in horror. The same guy who drove me and Eun Ha to the apartment our first day together. Also the same guy who drove Key, Eun Ha, and I to our new home after our shopping trip to the mall.

He greeted me with a huge grin.

"Small city, eh? My friend couldn't wait, so he asked me to pick you guys up. You heading for that apartment building?" he raised an eyebrow at us.

Nodding and suppressing a scream, I climbed in. I made sure Taemin was in the middle, so Key wouldn't have the opportunity to mess around some more.

During the ride, I stared out the window intently, hoping that the driver wouldn't try to make conversation.

Luckily, he and Key were too busy singing along to the radio.

Soon, we arrived at the building. Eun Ha, Minho, and Onew drove up at the same time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

After five trips down to the lobby, the six of us had finally moved all of Jonghyun and Eun Ha's things upstairs.

Gasping for breath, we collapsed on the lobby floor. All we had left to take up was Eun Ha's massive stuffed bear.

"Okay, let's go up and have dinner. I packed kimchi fried rice, bulgogi, sandwiches, bbq pizza, and milk tea," Onew announced, picking up the white stuffed animal.

"After you eat all that food, you better start taking the stairs," Eun Ha laughed, nudging Onew towards the stairwell.

He gasped in disbelief.

"Are you calling me fat?" he nearly screeched.

Taemin giggled.

"Are you saying that you won't have any problem climbing up the stairs all the way to their apartment?" he waggled his eyebrow suggestively and poked Onew's side.

"Of course not," Onew declared proudly.

My eyes lit up.

"Then shall we have a race?"

Beside me, Minho stood up attentively.

"Rules?" he raised an eyebrow immediately. The thought of any type of competition always fired him up.

Taemin paused for a minute and thought.

"Two teams. Two people per team. One team uses the stairwell," Taemin gestured to the door that led to the metal stairs.

I could see Onew gulp. After all, the apartment was on a high floor.

"One team uses the elevator," Taemin mused, "but one teammate has to give the other a piggy back ride all the way up there."

"Who sits out?" Onew asked nervously.

Before I could volunteer myself, Taemin ran to Eun Ha and grabbed her hand.

"We'll sit out and wait for you guys in the apartment," he turned to Eun Ha to make sure she was okay with it.

She shrugged and smiled at Onew.

"I guess you're taking the stairs," she smirked.

Onew shot her a defiant stare.

"Okay! Onew and Key are Team One and Minho and Jonghyun are Team Two," Taemin announced excitedly.

My jaw dropped open. What?! I am not running up those stairs!

I glared at Taemin, but he shrugged and turned to Jonghyun and Minho.

"I am not giving Jonghyun a piggy back ride," Minho crossed his arms. But I could see that he would if he had to. After all, he liked winning.

Taemin shook his head.

"Rock-paper-scissors! Winner rides on the loser's back," he grabbed both of their wrists.

Jonghyun gulped, noticing that Minho was significantly taller than him.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"GO!"

Taemin yelled loudly.

Onew ran to the stairwell door and yanked it open.

I jogged up to the door half- heartedly but crashed into Onew.

Instead of running up, he had stopped in front of the bottom step. He was gazing up at the stairwell in shock.

It seemed to go on forever.

I paused.

"Uh, how will we know when we get to the right floor?" I panicked, noticing that the stairwell was dimly lit.

Eyes wide, Onew pushed past me.

"I changed my mind. I give up," he tried to open the stairwell door.

I gulped.

It was locked from the outside.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

"Faster, faster," Minho commanded while I jogged up to the elevator doors.

"Shut up," I said through my teeth. His hold on my neck was practically choking me.

Why me?!

Ding!

The elevator doors slid open and I stepped in.

"Okay, now get off," I gasped.

"No!" Minho stayed on my back.

"Why not?!" I screamed, feeling the elevator lurch up.

"That's cheating," he narrowed his eyes.

Oh dear god.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin's POV

"Oh, oops," I stared at Eun Ha's back while she stepped into her and Jonghyun's apartment.

"What?" she turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"We left the food with Onew. Now we can't set up," I groaned, following her inside.

She checked her watch.

"It's fine. They'll be up here soon. Want to watch some t.v.?" she plugged in her huge flat screen and plopped down on Jonghyun's mattress.

Shrugging, I sat down next to her.

Come to think of it, this would be the perfect time ask.

After all, I had promised Jonghyun and Key hyung...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew's POV

"This is all your fault! Is this what you wanted?!" Key nearly screeched.

"Yes! I planned it all along! I made sure we were locked in the stairwell JUST so I could listen to you scream in my ear," I said sarcastically, sitting down on the bottom step.

"Gaaah!" Key shook his hands frantically and began banging on the door again.

"Want some?" I opened the bag of food and began eating.

"Please, let me out of here before he has a hallucination where I'm a giant chicken wing," Key begged.

I rolled my eyes.

"We have plenty of food. And my mind isn't that messed up," I snickered.

"I want to go home! I never wanted to race," Key forgot that it was his idea in the first place.

"Where do you live anyways?" I asked curiously, my mouth full of pizza.

"I live alone across from Jonghyun and Eun Ha," he muttered, finally sitting down.

My eyes widened immediately.

He lives across from them..?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

"Uh, why are you staring at me?" I paused the movie and turned to Taemin, who grinned.

We were forced to watch 3oo lb. Beauty since I hadn't brought any other DVDs along.

Taemin's eyes widened when I turned to him before he spoke.
"I'm just curious," he began slowly. A smile was beginning to form on the corners of his lips.

I raised an eyebrow and waited for him to continue.

"Who do you think is cuter? Like more your type. Jonghyun or Key?" Taemin asked excitedly.

"Pretend they're not gay," he added with a laugh.

My jaw dropped open in surprise.

"Why are you asking?" I choked out, feeling my ears redden.

"Tell me, please," he begged, leaning forward slightly.

I hesitated and thought about it.

But I really didn't need to because the answer was obvious.

"I like Jonghyun's looks more. He seems manlier. But Key's handsome too," I babbled on, hoping Taemin wouldn't notice that I was blushing like crazy.

He bit his lip and tilted his head before smiling wickedly.

"Okay. Jonghyun: y or hot?" he waggled his eyebrows.

I smacked his arm.

"What are you, a girl?" I snickered, feeling like I was gossiping with my friends.

"Answer," he insisted.

Both.

"Neither," I stuck my tongue out.

"Then what about me?" he pointed to himself with a huge smile on his face.

"Cute," I answered honestly.

His face lit up.

"Like a bunny," I finished with a laugh.

He pouted and opened his mouth, but just then, Jonghyun burst through the door.

He was gasping for breath and Minho hopped off his back, examining the room.

"Yes! They're not here yet," he pumped his fist in the air and sat down on the mattress next to me.

Jonghyun on the other hand, collapsed by the door.

"I can't believe you made me do that," he huffed.

Minho laughed and walked over to the kitchen.

"Where's the food?" his voice floated across the room.

"Onew hyung has it," Taemin sang, getting up.

I watched his movements curiously and panicked when he walked over to Jonghyun.

Oh my god! What if he tells him what I said?!

Eyes wide, I nearly tackled Taemin to the floor.

I dragged him away with frantic eyes while Jonghyun watched us with raised eyebrows.

Taemin turned to me with an amused expression.

"If you wanted me to stay with you, you should have said so," he said cheekily, ruffling my hair.

I scowled at him and pulled him onto the mattress beside me.

"Tell them, and you're dead," I whispered.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's POV

After twenty minutes of waiting for Onew and Key, I stood up.

"Sorry guys, but I have to go home," I apologized, gathering my things.

Eun Ha sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Knowing Onew, he probably went home without telling us. Just so he wouldn't have to run up the stairs," she laughed.

"Key probably did the same," Jonghyun sighed, still watching Eun Ha and Taemin, who were nudging each other at certain parts of the movie.

"Okay, see you guys at school then," I waved to them and jogged down to the elevator.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

"I'm going to die," I moaned, staring up at the long winding staircase.

"Drama queen," Onew muttered, eating another spoonful of rice.

"Nobody uses the stairwell. How do you expect to get out?" I snapped.

He shrugged nonchalantly.

"I can't believe you're Eun Ha's cousin. You guys are totally different," I frowned.

Onew didn't seem panicked to be stuck at all.

Eun Ha would probably be freaking out right now.

I felt my lips twitch into a smile, imagining her running around trying to kick the door open.

Sighing, I picked up my phone, which had conveniently run out of battery while we were at Jonghyun's house.

"Man, I wonder how long we've been here?" I said, my voice echoing.

Onew stopped eating and reached into his pocket.

"We've been here around forty minutes," he said sadly.

I looked at his hand, expecting him to be holding a watch.

Instead, he was holding a cell phone.

I took a long, slow breath.

"You had your cell phone all along?!" I screeched.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew's POV

Knock. Knock.

"They're not answering. They probably went to sleep," I gulped, turning around to face Key.

He was turning the lock to his apartment.

"Fine. Go home," he said shortly. He was probably still irritated that I forgot I had my phone with me.

I contemplated going home, but realized that it was late...and dark...and scary...

"I don't want to drive home. It's dark," I begged.
Key threw me a look of disbelief.

"You're not a girl! You can go home on your own," he turned the knob to his apartment and stepped in.

In a flash, I ran after him.

"Can I sleep, over? Please?" I pleaded, glancing down the long, dimly lit hallway.

Key stared at me.

"Are you serious?" he groaned.

I nodded furiously.

"And don't worry. I'll make sure Jonghyun doesn't get the wrong idea about me staying over!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

"Turn the volume down!" I whacked Taemin's head with a pillow, "It's making me deaf."

"But this is the best part," Taemin snatched the remote out of my reach.

"Please," Eun Ha turned to me.

My reply got stuck in my throat, so I just nodded.
Then, I turned to Taemin.

"So tell me again, did I say you could sleep over?" I said through my teeth.

He turned to me with a huge grin.

"Eun Ha said I could," he pointed at her.

I stared at him.

"And where do you think you're going to sleep?" I wrinkled my forehead.

"Uh, on your bed?" Taemin looked at me as if I was acting dumb.

"My mattress only fits one person," I patted the single bed mattress.

Taemin shrugged.

"Well, Eun Ha's fits two so I guess you can sleep next to her."

"Bwoh?!" I stopped breathing.

"It's fine with me," Eun Ha turned back around to watch the movie.

I turned to Taemin with wide eyes.

"Well it'd make more sense if you slept next to her. After all, you have Key. Remember?" Taemin said significantly.
Sleep on the same bed as Eun Ha?!

I felt my ears redden. Should I be happy?!

But that would be embarrassing!

"Can't Taemin and I sleep on your mattress and you can sleep on mine for tonight?" I asked wildly.

Taemin covered his chest in horror and turned to Eun Ha.

"What if he tries hitting on me?!" Taemin shook Eun Ha by the shoulders.

She paused the move and threw him a sympathetic look. I on the other hand, was trying not to glare daggers at Taemin.

"Jonghyun wouldn't do that," she tried comforting Taemin.

"Please. I'd rather sleep alone," he pouted.

Eun Ha glanced at me, waiting for my response.

"Can he sleep on your bed?" she repeated anxiously.

Knowing I would start stuttering if I spoke, I just nodded.

As soon as Eun Ha played the movie again Taemin threw me an evil smirk.

"You'll thank me later," he whispered with a satisfied grin.

Like hell I would.

...

Okay, maybe I would.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

"Lalalala," Onew hummed into the dark.

"Please stop," I threw a pillow in his general direction.

He was on my couch while I slept on the bed.

Finally, he stopped making noise.

Content, I closed my eyes and finally fell asleep.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

Yawning, I climbed underneath my blankets. My huge mattress was separated down the middle by an extra long pillow.

Even though Jonghyun was as far away as possible, my heart was thumping wildly.

When he shifted positions, I nearly jumped.

"Good night," he called out softly.

"Mhhm," I replied, not trusting myself to speak.

My mind was whirling like crazy and my face was hot.

What is this feeling?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Next Chapter Preview:

-

Move in with me?!

Is he freaking serious?!

Just so he could keep an eye on Eun Ha?

I have no interest in having a roommate!

Concentrating, I thought of an idea.

"If you move in with me, then last night won't be a one night stand, right?" I looked at Onew hopefully.

His eyes widened and he backed away quickly.

"One night stand?! What are you talking about?" he screamed, covering his chest.

-

"It's okay Noona. You still have me," Taemin grinned up at Eun Ha.

"Noona?" she raised an eyebrow.

"You're two days older than me," Taemin explained with a smile, putting his arm around her shoulder, "Even though I'm a lot taller."

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

I tried to contain my jealousy.

I'm not jealous that Taemin's close to Eun Ha. I know he just thinks of her as a friend. He's just doing this because he knows I can't do anything about it.

So basically, I'm jealous that he can be so close to her.

Man, he really enjoys seeing me suffer. He's worse than Key.

Hmm, maybe...

My eyes lit up with an idea.

Clearing my throat, I raised my voice.

"Taemin, could you stop doing that? Are you trying to make Minho jealous?" I scolded him.

-

My eyes nearly popped out.

"They're the new employees?!" I turned to my manager frantically.

"Yup," she answered me proudly.

I gulped.

Jonghyun is not going to like this.

Just then, Eun Ha walked into the shop.

"Oh, and there's the other new employee," the manager clapped her hands lightly.

He is definitely not going to like this.

-

"Hyung! Your player past is coming back to haunt you," Taemin pointed at me accusingly.

"I don't even remember dating any of them," I nearly screamed, grasping the empty air.

Key rolled his eyes.

"The mark of a true player. Doesn't remember his ex girlfriends," he stage whispered to Minho, who turned to me disapprovingly.

"I thought you only loved Eun Ha," he frowned.

"Uh, I only dated them to try to make Eun Ha jealous," I muttered guiltily.

"Yeah, well that should work now. Oh! But doesn't Eun Ha think you're gay?" Key asked sarcastically.

-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LOL. All Jonghyun's exes work at the same place as Key. And Eun Ha too XD

They'll be unnamed because they're not important characters XD

So. Drama, anyone?

Anyways...

Sorry! I couldn't fit last chapter's previews in because this one was too long! I'll put them in the next chapter!

Anyways, sorry for taking so long to update! I hope I still have readers!

Comment please :D
They make me elated ;)

What did you think of the chapter? I hope it was good x)

p.s. fake 2min and onkey will be in the next chapter x) sorry x(

Also, I just got back from vacation! I'm so glad I have so many subscribers. Expect the next chapter soon!

And who's in love with SHINee's Lucifer?! I know I am. Man Taemin looks amazing! And Key can pull off any hairstyle!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬