BEEautiful Ride and the Things I Love About Her

She's Into , So Call Me Gay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun’s POV

When the song finished, I glanced out the small window. We were halfway to the bottom.

“Well, this was fun,” Eun Ha grinned, “I’ve always loved ferris wheels.”

“Me too,” I agreed.

Well, I hadn’t liked them till VERY recently. But now, I do. Because whenever I see one, I will definitely think of this moment.

The ferris wheel slowed to a stop, signalling that the couple on the top was getting their song.

Suddenly, I heard a very distinct buzzing.

Gulping, I checked my pocket.

It wasn’t my phone.

“D-do you hear that?” Eun Ha’s eyes widened as she turned to look at me.

“Y-you don’t think it’s a―”

“OHMYGOD! A BEE!” she screeched as we both leaped up from the small seat simultaneously.

Sure enough, a bee was hovering a few inches above us.

“The windows don’t open!” Eun Ha panicked while she banged on the thin glass.

I tried opening the door, but they had locked it to make sure nobody fell out.

“Okay, let’s just calm down,” I forced myself to choke out.

CRAAAAP. This is REALLY bad.

Because―

“I can’! I’m scared of bees!” Eun Ha ducked behind me.

OHMYGOD. Her too?

We really do have a lot in common!

But back to the problem…

“Maybe if we don’t move the bee will go back to sleep?” I said shakily.

The bee was still flying in circles above us.

Suddenly, it darted in our direction.

“AHHHHH!” Eun Ha shrieked.

We ran to the other side of the cart, causing both of us to slam into the wall.

The cart began swinging back and forth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key’s POV

“What. The. Hell. ARE THEY DOING?!” I widened my eyes and pointed to the purple cart.

Nobody in line noticed my extremely loud statement since the couples were too busy snuggling against one another.

“Huh?” the employee looked up at the sound of my voice and saw Eun Ha and Jonghyun’s cart swaying back and forth.

“OHMYGOD,” Minho’s jaw dropped open and he quickly dragged Hyo Min and Onew away so they wouldn’t look.

“What the heck are they doing up there?” Taemin’s eyes widened, “You don’t think…Hyung is taking advantage of Eun Ha?!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha’s POV

“Please don’t let it sting me. Please don’t let it sting me,” I chanted while Jonghyun and I took shaky steps around the cart.

The ride had started up again and we were so close to the bottom. Come on! A couple more seconds! PLEEEASE!

The bee wasn’t listening though since it swerved towards us again.

Jonghyun and I practically jumped to the other side.

Our weight put together swung the cart higher and we ended up on the floor with him on top of me.

“Sorry,” he mumbled under his breath as he quickly lifted himself off me.

He was still hovering over me though, with his hands on both sides of my shoulders, when the ride suddenly jerked to a stop.

Before either of us could react, the door swung open.

Great. What perfect timing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho’s POV

After begging Hyo Min and Onew to wait in line so we could get some food, I ran back to the ride just as Key swung the door open.

Woah.

Jonghyun was practically on top of Eun Ha and they were both on the floor.

“Maybe doing it in public wasn’t the best idea,” I raised an eyebrow while walking closer.

“I-it’s not what you think!” Eun Ha pushed Jonghyun off of her and turned to Key.

Okaaaay. I guess that means Jonghyun didn’t confess to her yet.

“What happened?” Key choked out while Taemin was still ogling at Jonghyun, whose ears were bright red.

“A bee was in our cart,” he began.

“And we ran around so it wouldn’t sting us,” Eun Ha continued, “But then we ended up falling when the cart swung too much.”

Oh.

“That’s not very interesting,” Taemin finally pouted with a laugh.

“Is that all?” Key’s face brightened up immediately.

Well he sounds relieved. VERY relieved, in fact…

“Well, now that that’s cleared up,” I glanced back and forth between Key and Jonghyun, “Let’s go get some dinner.

“Your date,” I turned to Jonghyun, “Is waiting for you.”

“Right,” he sighed, stepping forward.

“Let’s go then,” Taemin danced up to me.

“What?” he frowned while I stared at him, “You’re my date, remember?!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hyo Min’s POV

After ordering, we picked tables that were near each other.

Jonghyun sat across from me.

Key and Unnie were in the table beside us.

Taemin and Onew were eating happily while Minho was slumped down in his seat, covering his face.

“Why are they here again?” I whispered to Jonghyun.

He rolled his eyes.

“Probably spying,” he shrugged before grinning.

“Are you alright?” I raised an eyebrow, “You’ve been randomly grinning nonstop ever since you got off the ferris wheel.”

“No I haven’t” he laughed.

Uh huh. Suuuuuure you haven’t.

I opened my mouth to ask more questions, but a guy employee with a microphone suddenly popped up next to our table. A camera crew was behind him, meaning we were being broadcasted to the whole park.

“Sir,” he shoved the microphone into Jonghyun’s face, “Can you tell us what you LOVE about your girlfriend?”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key’s POV

“I promise, it was an accident,” Eun Ha bit her lip.

“I believe you,” I smiled while we sat down and waited for our food.

ARRGGH. But why should I even care if it was an accident or not?

I’m not even dating Jonghyun. So I have absolutely NO reason to be so jealous.

But for some reason, I am.

“Eun Ha, what would you do if I told you that I’m not dati―”

“K-Kim Jonghyun,” that dinosaur’s voice suddenly filled up the entire café.

I turned to my right and saw him holding a camera while a bunch of employees grinned at him eagerly. Talk about creepy.

“So, what do you like about your girlfriend?” one of them pressed.

Across from Jonghyun, Hyo Min watched him interestedly.

“Well,” Jonghyun paused, “She’s the prettiest girl in the world.”

“Awwwwww,” the crowd erupted.

His eyes flickered to Eun Ha for a second and I’m sure I’m the only one who noticed.

“She’s sweet. And we’re so in sync, it’s amazing,” he beamed, “And we have a lot of things in common.”

“What else?” the employee smiled.

“She gets along perfectly with my friends. Just seeing her in the morning brightens up my whole day,” he continued, “And whenever I’m next to her, it feels like my heart is going to explode. It sounds cliché, but it’s true.”

Yup. He’s definitely talking about Eun Ha now.

“I’ve been waiting for her for a long time, but since it’s her, I’m willing to wait forever.”

“That’s so sweet!” the female employee clapped her hands.

“You should hurry up and accept his proposal! Don’t make him wait TOO long,” they nudged Hyo Min’s shoulders.

LOL. They think he’s waiting for HYO MIN to accept a MARRIAGE proposal?

“Don’t worry,” Eun Ha suddenly patted my back soothingly, “I’m sure he was thinking of you the whole time he was talking.

“Right,” I forced a smile.

Inside though, I was practically crying.

Why the hell did my life turn out like this?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin’s POV

“Aww. Hyung should just hurry up and confess,” I shook my head.

“To who?” Onew spoke up.

CRAP. I forgot he was with us.

“T-to Key hyung,” I stuttered.

“Oh,” Onew nodded.

PHEW. He didn’t even realized that for them to be “dating” Jonghyun should have already confessed LOL.

“Then what about her?” Minho raised an eyebrow.

“Who?” Onew frowned.

Minho was obviously talking about Hyo Min.

“Well he did tell her up front that it was only for the headphones,” I whispered back.

“Then what about him?” Minho stared at Eun Ha and Key’s table.

“Who? Key hyung?” I grinned, “What about him?”

“Nothing,” Minho shrugged and checked his watch, “So where to next?”

“We should probably go home since we have school tomorrow,” Hyo Min and Jonghyun walked up to our table. The camera crew was already gone.

“Agreed,” Key and Eun Ha nodded, “It’s getting late.”

“But,” Onew frowned, “I haven’t even gone on ONE ride!”

Eun Ha laughed.

“Shall we all go on one more ride then?” she suggested.

“It has to be the closest one though,” Jonghyun cut in.

“AHA!” Onew pulled out his map of the park, “Princesses and Knights! And it’s considered the most thrilling ride that’s not a rollercoaster!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I know I said this was supposed to be the last theme park chapter, but the next one will be the last. After that it's the baby project.

And I know this chapter was short ><

I tried to update quickly.

And this chapter has a purpose :D

1. They're starting to realize that Key is falling for Eun Ha

2. Adds to the mystery of why Hyo Min suddenly wanted to date Jonghyun

3. Introduces the next chapter: Princesses and Knights

I will update VERY SOON so comment and tell me:

1. What did you think of the chapter?

2. Do you want Hyo Min to end up with anybody? She can't be with Onew though since they're cousins.

3. What's your favorite chapter so far?

So please comment and subscrbibe. I'll update soon so don't wory :)

I hope this story isn't getting worse. hopefully you guys aren't losing interest D:

Tell me if it's getting boring so I can improve :D

Love,

Aika

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬