Princesses and Knights

She's Into , So Call Me Gay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho’s POV

The seven of us stood in front of the entrance to Princesses and Knights.

It was supposed to be a ride similar to the Indiana Jones ride in Disneyland. Instead of riding a car though, the couples would ride two mechanical horses that were supposed to be attached together.

“How is this going to work if there are seven of us and the horses seat two?” Taemin pouted.

“One of us has to sit alone I guess,” Eun Ha shrugged.

“Okay, partner up then!” Taemin pumped his fist into the air.

“I’ll go with you Minho,” Hyo Min walked up to me with a laugh, “Since you probably don’t want to go with Taemin.”

I raised an eyebrow.

Okay…

Jonghyun and Key stared at her blankly.

“I’m with Eun Ha then!” Taemin took advantage of their confusion and linked arms with Eun Ha.

“So…Key and Jonghyun?” I smirked.

Key smacked himself on the forehead.

“What?! I’m alone?” Onew wailed.

“It’s settled then!” Taemin dragged Eun Ha to the front, “Let’s go!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key’s POV

“Why am I stuck with you?” Jonghyun complained while he strapped himself onto a horse.

“ for you,” I stuck my tongue out at him and climbed onto the much shorter horse.

“I think this horse is for the girl,” I said slowly.

“So?” Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

“Switch with me then!” I took off my seatbelt.

“No!” Jonghyun widened his eyes in horror.

“Didn’t we agree that YOU were the girl?” I pressed.

“Well you already got to come here with Eun Ha, so I should get the horse I want,” he replied stubbornly.

“Well YOU, stole her from me and took her on the ferris wheel, so we’re even,” I frowned, “So switch with me!”

“Well YOU ignored me back at the gate and STILL hugged AND kissed her!” Jonghyun narrowed his eyes.

OHMYGOD freaking dinosaur! Is he really not going to switch?!

Well…

“I guess you’re right,” I smirked, “To be fair, you can have the knight’s horse, since I did have a GATEWAY KISS with Eun Ha.”

“What’s a ‘gateway kiss?’” Jonghyun widened his eyes.

I shrugged. LOL. This is gonna be fun.

“You know, like a gateway drug that leads to other drugs?” I grinned, “Kissing her at the gate was a GATEWAY KISS that will eventually lead to OTHER kisses.”

Jonghyun’s mouth dropped open.

Before he could reply though, the horses zoomed forward, signaling the start of the ride.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin’s POV

I hoisted Eun Ha up onto the smaller horse then took my seat.

When the ride started, I held onto the reins even though there was no chance of me falling.

“This is pretty fun!” I grinned at Eun Ha.

The mechanical horses were galloping quickly and we felt like were really on horses, riding through a green meadow.

We zoomed around the meadow for a minute.

Then, the sound changed into hooves on cobblestone.

We had passed in to the next room, which was a castle market place.

A bunch of robot merchants were everywhere.

To our right was a very realistic stone castle.

Up ahead, I could barely make out the outline of a closed door. It was painted to look like a continuation of the marketplace.

We could practically smell the apples and vegetables that were being sold.

“This is so realistic!” Eun Ha stared in wonder while our horses slowed down to make way for robots passing through the crowded street.

They even had voice tracks of people talking about their purchases.

Suddenly, a robot merchant dressed in a black cloak placed his hand on the head of Eun Ha’s horse.

His face was mostly hidden but I could see a scary smile playing on his lips.

CLICK.

Suddenly, our horses were separated.

The “guy” in the cloak then dragged Eun Ha’s horse forward and they zoomed away on a different track.

“Taemin!” Eun Ha turned around before she disappeared into the next room, which looked like a huge forest.

“Your princess has been kidnapped!” a booming voice suddenly spoke, “Choose your own way and save her!”

As soon as the voice disappeared, my horse’s head split open, revealing a bunch of controls.

Woah!

I get to control the horse now?!

“Follow Eun Ha!” I grinned then grabbed the joystick and maneuvered it towards the track Eun Ha had disappeared on.

My horse zoomed forward into the next room, which turned out to be an apple orchard, not a forest.

Mmmmm…It smells like apple pie in here!

But where the heck is Eun Ha?!

My horse was still zooming forward but up ahead, the track split into four paths.

CRAP.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho’s POV

“Here, let me help you,” I grabbed Hyo Min’s hand and helped her up onto the horse.

“Thanks,” she smiled and strapped herself in.

“So, why didn’t you go with Jonghyun?” I raised an eyebrow curiously.

She stayed silent for awhile, then opened .

Before she could talk though, our horses shot forward and we were suddenly galloping through a medieval land.

“I’m not stupid,” Hyo Min finally rolled her eyes.

I tore my gaze away from the realistic landscape.

“Jonghyun obviously wasn’t talking about me back there,” she sighed.

Oh. Right.

When he was describing his “girlfriend” it was SO obvious that he was daydreaming about Eun Ha. AGAIN.

“Well he told you up front he’s only dating you for the headphones,” I shrugged while we were taken to the castle market.

“I guess,” Hyo Min said slowly, “But I sort of thought he would fall for me.”

“Sorry to disappoint you, but your chances are VERY low,” I said truthfully.

She shrugged.

“Well I do have a couple more weeks,” she smirked, “Maybe right now Jonghyun’s wondering why I didn’t choose him. Maybe he’s worried about me?”

I rolled my eyes.

She should know tricks like that don’t work in real life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun’s POV

OHMYFREAKING GOD.

Where the hell is Key?!

I grabbed my joystick and chose the path on the left.

Suddenly, I was galloping alongside a river. A cottage was up ahead.

Once I reached it, a mechanical girl jumped out.

“Looking for your princess?” she asked worriedly.

Hell no.

Apparently she was programmed to reply no matter what because she pointed to the track on the right.

“The man who kidnapped her went that way. She looked scared, so hurry,” she whispered before disappearing back into the cottage.

LOL. “SHE looked scared.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin’s POV

While I galloped around, I searched the landscape.

“Taemin!” a voice called out.

I turned my head and saw Key zooming around the other side of the mountain.

“Have you seen Eun Ha?” I called out.

“She’s by the white castle!” Key called out before the mechanical man that kidnapped Eun Ha took him to another room.

Eun Ha, don’t worry! I will definitely save you!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew’s POV

WHAT THE HECK?!

I fumbled around with the controls on my horse.

How the hell am I supposed to find a horse with NOBODY riding on it?!

“Oppa!” Eun Ha’s horse suddenly zoomed by. She was on the other side of a low white wall, being led by the same man who took my empty horse.

“Have you seen Taemin?” she asked. I noticed that her horse had no controls on it.

“Sorry, no. Have you seen an empty horse?” I asked hopefully.

She shook her head before being taken into another room.

Great. Just great.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key’s POV

This ride is actually very cool.

I’m guessing they programmed everything so matching horses wouldn’t run into each other.

Hmmm, I wonder if Jonghyun is still looking for me?

Where―

“We have arrived,” the robot man who took me away suddnely spoke.

Gulp.

This is pretty creepy.

I looked around and saw that I was now in a dungeon. A huge knight dressed in black and holding an axe was sitting in a throne on the far side of the room.

Suddenly, Eun Ha, Hyo Min, and an empty horse arrived form separate doors.

“We have arrived,” the robotic man said three more times.

“Key!” Eun Ha’s face lit up.

“You guys are here too? When are the others getting here?” I called out.

Before they could reply though, all four “princess horses” zoomed towards the knight.

“You are my prisoners now. Your knight will not be able to save you,” it cackled.

“Well this is pretty cool,” Hyo Min said interestedly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho’s POV

“There she is!”

I chose the path on the right and followed Hyo Min’s horse into the white castle.

It seriously freaked the heck out of me when that creepy guy just disconnected our horses.

“I am very impressed,” a soldier stopped my horse before I could enter the castle.

“You were able to find your princess with no outside help,” he said solemnly, “As a reward, I give you the sword, EXCALIBUR. Strength +100.”

At his words, the eyes of my horse flashed.

Then, I was zooming into the castle.

My horse was galloping down the red carpet towards the throne, which slid aside to reveal an entrance to the dungeon.

“Minho is here!” Eun Ha’s voice greeted me.

“Aww, our savior,” Hyo Min smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked around.

This room was huge with dark walls and red lights. Key, Eun Ha, and Hyo Min were on their horses. An empty horse was at the very end.

LOL. I’m guessing that’s Onew’s princess.

“What do I do now?” I wondered aloud.

“I see you’ve come,” the dark knight sitting on the throne suddenly stood up, “Now, battle me!”

I guess that answers my question.

“Please dismount your horse,” a robotic voice commanded.

Okaaaaay.

I tried my seatbelt and found that I could take it off.

As soon as I was on the ground, a pedestal rose right in front of me.

“Please stand on the pedestal and take the controller,” the voice commanded.

As soon as I was on the pedestal, a plasma screen t.v. came down from the roof. A controller was hanging from it.

“You can never defeat me!” I heard the dark night’s voice dimly. It’s probably coming from another room that’s set up in the same way.

Wow. This park is REALLY high end.

Okay, back to reality…

“You have the weapon, Excalibur. Do you wish to use it?” the voice asked.

I selected yes.

The television flickered to life.

A knight in silver armor appeared on the screen. A replica of the huge dark knight appeared on the other side.

A huge “VERSUS” sign appeared in the middle.

“Now, fight me for your princess!” the dark knight seated on the throne cackled.

Woah. I have to defeat him in this video game?!

COOL!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin’s POV

After following the river spirit’s directions, I arrived at a white castle.

“You have come,” a soldier stopped my horse, “You are brave to risk yourself for her.”

LOL. This is fun.

“For finding this castle, I give you a potion that gives you a hundred extra life points,” the soldier then touched my horse, whose eyes flashed brightly.

Then, I was zooming towards a dark room.

When I finally reached it, I saw Eun Ha still on her horse. Hyo Min and Key were there too.

“You’re here? So where the heck is Jonghyun?” Key complained.

I stifled a laugh and got off my horse.

Minho was fighting a knight on the t.v. screen.

“It’s sort of like Tekken,” Eun Ha explained, “Beat the knight in the video game and you rescue us.”

I rolled up my sleeves.

“Good thing I OWN at video games, “I grinned.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew’s POV

I was still zooming around a garden when my horse stopped.

“You haven’t found her yet,” a voice said in disappointment.

What the heck.

“Luckily, I am here to guide you,” it whispered.

With that, my horse’s head closed up again and soon I was zooming towards a castle.

Before I could get through the gates, a robot soldier stopped me.

“You almost didn’t find her,” it frowned.

“What?” I frowned, “How am I supposed to find an empty horse!”

“You barely made it,” it continued.

“It’s not my fault!” I argued.

“Now, you must hurry,” it urged me forward, “Before it’s too late.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun’s POV

I finally reached the castle.

Before entering, the robot soldier stopped my horse.

“A shield, fair knight. To raise your defense a hundred points,” it bowed before opening the door.

This is it. The ride is almost over!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key’s POV

That dinosaur finally made it.

Even Onew got here before him.

Now the four of them are fighting the knight on their screens.

“Take that!” Min ho finally yelled out.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!” the knight’s cried out, “You d-defeated meeeeeeee.”

“WINNER!” a robotic voice announced.

With that, Minho’s television screen disappeared.

I heard a loud click and saw that Hyo Min’s seatbelt was unlocked.

“You have saved your princess, worthy knight,” a voice whispered from Hyo Min’s horse, “Now go off into the sunset together.”

With that, a huge door to our left opened.

“Shall we go?” Minho raised an eyebrow.

“We’ll wait for you guys outside then,” Hyo Min waved at us.

As soon as they exited, the door closed.

“Hurry up Jonghyun!” I said loudly.

“Shut up! You’re ruining my concentration,” Jonghyun shot back while his fingers quickly pushed the buttons.

Oh boy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin’s POV

“You are almost dead,” the dark knight cackled.

“HA!” I shot back, “That’s what YOU think!”

LOL. Talking back to imaginary evil knights is fun!

I scrolled down my menu and selected the life potion.

Instantly, I was restored to full health.

“Now die!” I pressed the attacks button quickly and did a combo.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!” the knight’s cried out, “You d-defeated meeeeeeee.”

“WINNER!” a robotic voice announced.

Yay!

I ran to Eun Ha and saw that her seatbelt had come off.

“You have saved your princess, worthy knight,” a voice whispered from her horse, “Now go off into the sunset together.”

“Guess that leaves you and Onew’s imaginary princess,” I laughed at Key, “See you outside!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew’s POV

This is not good.

WHY DO I AT VIDEO GAMES?!

“Warning! Warning! Critical health!” a robotic voice announced,

NOOOO! I’m dying!

“Jonghyun, help!” I said frantically.

He was too absorbed in his game to notice.

“You are finished!” the dark knight suddenly yelled out.

With a swing of his sword, my character fell to the ground.

Did I just...fail to rescue my princess?!

I waited for GAME OVER to appear but instead, a girl in a pink dress walked up to my character.

“You tried your best, “she whispered before kissing my character on his helmet.

“AHHHH the power of love is too strong!” the dark knight shielded his eyes as he fell to his knees, “It cannot beeeeeeee.”

“You have been restored to life,” a robotic voice announced, “WINNER!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun’s POV

“Your defense was too strong,” the knight said weakly as he fell to the ground.

“WINNER!” the voice announced.

“FINALLY!” Key rolled his eyes and jumped off his horse.

“You have saved your princess, worthy knight,” a voice whispered from his horse, “Now go off into the sunset together.”

“You have to admit,” I gasped from excitement, “THAT, was freaking AMAZING! Did you see that combo I did on the knight when he was on the ground?!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha’s POV

“That was the coolest ride ever!” Taemin jumped up excitedly.

“Definitely,” Hyo Min grinned, “Everything was so realistic.”

“Very realistic,” Jonghyun nodded, “They even knew that Onew couldn’t save his princess!”

“Oppa, you lost?” I snickered.

“The power of love saved him!” Jonghyun bent over laughing.

“No fair! It’s because you guys got all that extra stuff,” he pouted.

“You were just too slow getting to the dungeon,” Key erupted into laughter.

“Well this was definitely a day to remember,” Minho smiled.

“Definitely,” we nodded.

“Time to go home then,” I sighed.

Uggh. We have school tomorrow.

“I’ll take you back another time,” Taemin grinned.

“Not without us!” Key and Jonghyun jumped in.

“Well next time, I’m bringing a date,” Onew said determinedly.

“What about you?” Minho raised an eyebrow at Hyo Min.

“Who knows?” she shrugged, “Maybe someday I’ll come back.”

“What are you talking about?” I laughed, “We can all go together anytime.”

“True,” she grinned.

“But next time, I’m bringing a date,” Onew repeated.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Minho’s POV

“I guess this is where we separate,” I shoved my hands into my pockets.

We were by the front entrance of the theme park.

“See you guys tomorrow then,” Taemin waved at them then linked arms with me, “Minhowill take me home.”

I rolled my eyes and shook him off.

“Just go hail a cab,” I pointed towards the street.

“I guess I should get going too,” Hyo Min leapt forward and hugged Jonghyun, “See you tomorrow! It’s the first day of the project.”

“Right,” Key groaned and rubbed his forehead.

“Okay, let’s go!” Taemin yelled out.

I wheeled around and saw that he was jumping up and down while pointing a taxi cab.

“Bye then,” I waved then jumped in after Taemin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hyo Min’s POV

As soon as Taemin and Minholeft, a black car pulled up to the curb.

“Young Miss,” the driver stepped out and opened the door for me.

“Bye guys,” I sighed then stepped into the car.

They were staring at it with wide eyes.

As soon as we pulled away, the driver glanced at me in the rearview mirror.

“Did you have fun, Miss?” he asked cheerfully.

“I was having fun, I muttered, “Until you came.”

“Sorry,” he apologized, “But your mother wanted you home. She has more brochures regarding school.”

I bit my lip and turned away.

“Who cares? She’ll end up choosing for me anyways,” I frowned.

“You know she just wants you to be happy?” he said quietly.

“By making me leave everything behind?” I shot back.

His reply was silence.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun’s POV

“Woah. Was that her car? And driver?” my jaw dropped open.

Onew and Key looked just as shocked.

“Hyo Min is REALLY rich,” Eun Ha shrugged before glancing at the street.

“So should the four of us all get into the same cab?” she raised an eyebrow.

Before they could reply, I jumped in.

“How about we go in one together and Onew and Key can take another cab?” I suggested.

“Why?” Onew wrinkled his forehead.

“We need to stop by the grocery store,” I nodded to myself.

“Whatever,” Key rolled his eyes, “Let’s go Onew.”

As soon as they were in a cab, my phone buzzed.

To: Jonghyun

From: Key

Meet me in my apartment after Eun Ha goes to sleep ;)

Bye Honey!

Love,

Key

“What does it say?” Eun Ha craned her neck.

I stashed my phone away before she could see the message.

 “BYEEE!” Key suddenly yelled out the cab window, “Don’t forget!”

“What was that about?” Eun Ha raised an eyebrow, noticing my red ears.

“N-nothing!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key’s POV

Awww fail.

He put his phone away before she could read it.

LOL At least his face turned red.

And Eun Ha probably pieced everything together.

Well, today was a pretty good day.

Too bad I didn’t get to spend the whole day with Eun H―

WAIIIIT STOP! I can’t think these types of things!

I am NOT falling for her!

I shook my head, hoping to clear my thoughts.

“Are you okay?” Onew raised an eyebrow.

“I’m fine,” I closed my eyes and leaned against the cool car window, “Just wake me up when we get home.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha’s POV

“This address please,” Jonghyun showed the driver our apartment address.

“I thought we were going to the grocery store?” I smirked.

“Uh, I-I just realized that it’s already closed,” he stuttered.

“Uh huh, suuuure,” I laughed, “Let me guess, you want to hurry home to Key because he messaged you something?”

“WHAT?!” Jonghyun’ jaw dropped open, “N-No!”

“Methinks the man doth protest too much,” I snickered behind my hand.

“Let’s just go home,” Jonghyun gulped.

“Fine,” I nodded.

“Okay, then. I know a shortcut,” the cab driver said gruffly, “You kids will be home in no time.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Onew’s POV

What the heck is he dreaming about?!

Key was mumbling in his sleep and his smile was so huge he looked like the cat from Alicein Wonderland.

We were almost home when he sat up screaming.

“OHMYGOD NOOOO!” his eyes widened.

“WHAT?!” the cab driver and I screamed simultaneously.

Key blinked his eyes rapidly.

“N-nothing,” he stuttered before glancing out the window, “Well, looks like we’re home!”

With that, he jumped out and began walking towards the apartment building.

“Psssh leaving me to pay,” I rolled my eyes and paid the driver before getting out.

I jogged to catch up to Key but he had stopped in his tracks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key’s POV

In my dream, I was hugging somebody and the air smelled like strawberries.

Before I knew it, I was kissing the other person.

Then, everything went black and suddenly Jonghyun was in front of me, staring at me in horror.

Then, I woke up screaming.

As soon as I jumped out of the taxi cab, I rubbed my forehead.

What the hell was that dream about?!

W-was I…KISSING JONGHYUN?! IS THAT WHY HE LOOKED SO SHOCKED?!

HELL NO!

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!

Shaking my head frantically, I continued walking home.

Then, I stopped.

Jonghyun and Eun Ha had stopped in front of the apartment steps.

How did they get here before us?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun’s POV

True to his word, the cab driver took streets I'd never even seen before.

After we got out of the cab, I grabbed Eun Ha’s hand.

The air was cool but her hand was so soft and warm.

“What?” she turned around at me with a questioning smile.

“I wanted to ask you something,” I said nervously.

“Out here?” she raised an eyebrow.

I nodded. I didn’t want anybody in the apartment to overhear us.

Plus by the time we got upstairs, I probably would have chickened out.

“What is it?” Eun Ha waited.

“You know how in the ride, the knight was supposed to save the princess?” I began.

She nodded, still confused.

“The knight saves the princess and protects her,” I continued.

Eun Ha waited and I realized that my heart was practically beating faster than a hummingbird’s.

“So can I be your knight?”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key’s POV

“So can I be your knight?” Jonghyun looked up nervously.

“W-what?” Eun Ha widened her eyes, “What do you mean?”

Jonghyun took a step closer and grabbed her other hand.

“I want to be the one to protect you,” he said softly, “And I want to be the one you go to when you need something.”

“You have Key,” Eun Ha said slowly.

HECK YEAH! HE HAS ME!

Is the dinosaur trying to two time me?!

“I mean,” Jonghyun rubbed the back of his head nervously, “I want to be a friend that’s close to you.”

“F-friend?” Eun Ha stuttered.

“Yeah,” Jonghyun grinned, “Because I love you.”

DID HE JUST CONFESS TO HER?!

“Like a friend,” he continued.

“So I want to be your knight,” he smiled, “And I’ll be with you until you find your prince.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonghyun's POV

"O-Oh," Eun Ha said softly before looking down.

I waited but on the inside, I was practically screaming.

WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?! ASKING HER IF I COULD BE HER KNIGHT?!

Then saying I want to be her friend?!

But, I do want to be the one to protect her.

And someday she will definitely see that I'm her prince, too.

"So what do you say?" I grinned.

"That would be great," she said with a breathtaking smile.

And in that moment, I swear my heart stopped beating.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Key's POV

I waited until they both went inside before exhaling.

Wow.

I seriously thought he was going to confess everything then and there.

But then again, didn't he say he wanted Eun Ha to fall for him before he would confess?

I think he's just scared to say it since he thinks she'll reject him outright.

Jonghyun needs to man up.

Or...if Eun Ha likes guys who are gay...man down?

LOL I don't think that makes sense.

Anyways, where the heck is Onew?

I turned around to look for him then let out one of those huge dramatic GASPS like in the dramas.

"O-Onew!" I widened my eyes, "How long have you been there?"

As soon as I said it, I mentally slapped myself in silly.

1. That's a stupid question.

2. That line is only said in dramas. NEVER in real life.

"What was Jonghyun talking about? And why didn't you say anything?" Onew narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"U-uh, he just wants to be close friends with Eun Ha!" I backed away.

CRAP. where the heck is Taemin with his fast-talking mouth and devious excuses when you need him?!

"For a second there, it looked like he was confessing to her," Onew said slowly.

"T-that can't be," I forced a laugh, "Jonghyun's dating me!"

"Right," Onew frowned, "I guess I'm just really tired. Let's go sleep."

With that, he walked ahead of me.

WHEW.

That was close.

Who am I kidding?!

He's probably suspicious.

Great.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eun Ha's POV

"Night," Jonghyun called out from the other side of the room.

"Sweet dreams," I replied before hiding under my blankets.

My heart was still pounding hard.

I don't need to look in the mirror to know that my face is red.

When Jonghyun asked to be my knight, I swear my heart exploded.

It felt like he was confessing to me.

And I was actually glad.

This is definitely not good.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Extra long chapter to make up for the short one ;)

I hope the description of the ride wasn't too confusing.

Basically couples each get on a horse. The horses are attached, side by side. At a certain part of the ride, they disconnect and the guy's horse is controlled by the guy. There are several settings you can go thorugh throughout the ride. The couple horses never cross paths with each other, but they cross paths with other people. Ultimately, the couples end up in the dungeon.

There are a lot of dungeons in the ride so it's not like fifty couples are in one room. The guy then has to defeat the dark knight in the video game in order to save his princess.

And yes, there is an alternative ending if you lose XD

Hopefully this chapter was good :D

Comment and SUBSCRIBE :D

Love,

Aika

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬