Let's Party

She's Into , So Call Me Gay

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

I know it’s been awhile so here’s a quick recap of important facts.

1.    Minho and Hyo Min skipped matchmaking dinners and instead ended up having a sleepover at Minho’s.

2.    Taemin got Onew a job for keeping Jonghyun’s secret.

3.    Eun Ha and Jonghyun kissed once at the pizza place.

4.    The guests were supposed to vote on Jonghyun and Key’s outfits but Taemin blurted out the big secret…

I also recommend rereading the story since it’s been a year haha J and check out my COMPLETED story “Once Upon A Fairytale” starring SHINee. It starts off slow but trust me it gets better haha I hope.

And with that, we begin :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Onew’s POV

“Dude! Y-you just…” I stumbled over my words.

What did Taemin just do again?

RIGHT!

He spilled the secret he practically begged and bribed me to keep!

Quickly, I glanced at Eun Ha with a frantic expression on my face.

Wow.

She was sound asleep.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Taemin’s POV

Oh crap.

I must have superpowers, because my wish just came true.

Onew was glaring at me as if I had spilled his secret even though it was actually Jonghyun’s.

With a panicked glance, I had stared at Eun Ha and wished on a shooting star and Santa Claus and Rudolph, wishing wells and the all powerful birthday wish to grant my request.

And sure enough, Eun Ha passed out.

“You don’t think she heard right?” I peeked at Onew hopefully.

“You are so lucky she was way too drunk,” he rolled his eyes and began helping her up.

Oh right. She was drunk.

Meaning she passed out from the alcohol…

And I wasted my birthday wish.

Darn.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Jonghyun’s POV

“Well good thing the guests are voting on whose outfit is better because your fashion sense ,” Key rolled his eyes at me.

I was about to reply when I saw Onew carrying Eun Ha across the lawn.

She was half asleep and she kept trying to blink her eyes open before giving in and closing them.

“Fine you win,” I rushed towards Eun Ha without even glancing back at Key.

“Yah! Don’t just leave,” he screeched at my retreating figure, “Are you surrendering?”

I stifled a laugh. Only Key would care so much about a fashion competition. Ignoring him, I kept jogging towards Onew.

“What happened?” I caught up to Onew just as he was about to put her in his van.

“J-Jonghyun!” He leapt back when I touched his shoulder, “Nothing happened!! Why do you ask huh?!”

Okay…

“Is Eun Ha okay?” I raised an eyebrow, ignoring his weird behavior.

“Oh Eun Ha?” Onew let out a huge sigh of relief, “She’s just drunk. I was actually about to ask Key to drive her back to the apartment.”

“I’ll do it,” I replied immediately, whisking her out of his arms, “I already wished Taemin a happy birthday anyways.”

Onew bit his lip and glanced around frantically.

“Well, I guess it’s okay,” he finally nodded, handing me his keys, “I’ll catch a ride with Taemin and Key then.”

With that, he ran away.

What the heck was he so nervous about anyways?

Anywhoooo…

I placed Eun Ha in the passenger seat and quickly climbed into the driver seat.

As quietly as I could, I started the engine.

VRROOOOOM!

Ugh. Too bad Onew’s van is like thirty years old.

Cautiously, I peeked at Eun Ha.

Luckily, she was still asleep.

Without thinking, I tucked her bangs behind her ear. She looked stunning tonight.

“Why won’t you just fall for me already?” I whispered.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Minho’s POV

I sat on one of the wooden benches and irritatedly pushed the hair out of my face.

“Are you okay?” a voice spoke out of nowhere and I felt a cool water bottle press against my cheek.

Great. It’s her.

“I’m fine,” I said shortly.

“You don’t look fine,” Hyo Min rolled her eyes and sat down next to me.

“But you do,” I smirked, speaking without thinking.

Oh well. Too late to stop. And she DID look fine.

Her ink black hair was now pulled into a high ponytail and her bangs swept across her face nicely.

With a grin, I noticed that she took my advice and didn’t put on her blue contact lenses.

“Nice shirt by the way,” I poked her shoulder, “Did you know soccer’s my favorite sport?”

Hyo Min’s cheek started to turn red. I resisted the urge to poke her cheek next.

“Funny because it’s mine too,” she shot back with a defiant glance, “I bet I could beat you at a soccer match any day. ANY DAY CHOI MINHO.”

Amused, I leaned back.

How can she be so cute at one moment then intimidating and scary the next?

Choi Minho, you cannot seriously be falling for her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Hyo Min’s POV

“Did you know soccer’s my favorite sport?” Minho asked casually.

Okay so maybe I did know. After all, he had a bunch of soccer jerseys in his closet and a couple of trophies from past tournaments.

But that is NOT the reason I decided to wear a ripped up soccer shirt to Taemin’s party.

I decided to wear it because…because it was cute...and guys like sporty looking girls.

Guys including Minho..?

AGHH HYO MIN STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!

“Funny because it’s mine too,” I finally replied, making sure not to look at him for too long, “I bet I could beat you at a soccer match any day. ANY DAY CHOI MINHO.”

Just the thought of playing soccer with him made my heart beat faster. Weird.

I could feel his gaze on me but I resisted the urge to stare back.

Because if I did I’d get those weird flashbacks I’d been daydreaming about since I slept over.

But I’m supposed to like Jonghyun right?

I glanced around the party, looking for him, but he was nowhere to be found.

Not like it matters anyways. I only wanted Jonghyun to date me so I could fulfill my wish of dating him before I left. It was a stupid childhood crush I wanted to complete.

Meaning…

“Anyways, I’ll see you later,” I stood up abruptly and began walking away from Minho. I heard him get up by I just quickened my pace.

Meaning I can’t be falling for Minho. Because I already have to leave everything in Seoul. My friends. My home. My life.

And the last thing I want to leave here is my heart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Eun Ha’s POV

Ugh. Where am I?

I rolled onto my side and felt my cheek press against a cool pillow.

Cautiously, I opened one eye.

I was back at the apartment.

“J-Jonghyun?” I murmured hoarsely.

No response.

What am I doing here again?

I’m supposed to be at Taemin’s party.

Taemin’s party…….

“Oh, you’re awake!” Jonghyun stepped out of the bathroom, his hair sopping wet.

“Yea,” I grinned, slowly sitting up, “Why’d we leave the party early?”

“You were kind of drunk,” Jonghyun laughed, making his way to the kitchen.

“That explains the headache,” I groaned.

“Well I’m gonna go buy some food so try not to faint,” Jonghyun bit his lip.

“I’m not that drunk,” I rolled my eyes with a smile.

“Okay,” he grinned, “I’ll be back then.”

And with that, he left.

Right.

I was not that drunk.

Meaning Taemin has some explaining to do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Key’s POV

Stupid Jonghyun.

“He just didn’t want to lose,” I muttered to myself.

But it wasn’t the truth.

Jonghyun liked winning competitions as much as the next. Not as much as Minho though…

And he loves beating me.

But he just left as soon as he saw Eun Ha.

And just like that it became obvious.

He loves her and…

“I think they’re really meant for each other,” I shook my head with grin.

And out of nowhere a bunch of people started clapping as if they agreed with me.

“Oh well,” I whispered, looking up at the sky, “As long as that dinosaur his happy and makes me his best man…then I’m okay with breaking up.”

As long as I get half of everything he owns. Muahahahaahaha.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Taemin’s POV

“Oh white Audi,” I patted the hood of my car happily, “We are gonna have some crazy adventures.”

This is definitely the best birthday ever.

And to top it off…

“HERE’S YOUR BIRTHDAY CAKE,” Key skipped over, holding a huge blue cake.

Oh my god please do not drop it.

“Happy Birthday Taemin,” a bunch of voices chorused.

In a flash, all the candles were lit.

I grinned hugely while everyone sang happy birthday to ME. Yeah. It’s MY day. LOL.

When they finished, I leaned forward to blow out the candles and make a wish.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

Distracted, I slid it open.

To: Taemin

From: Eun Ha

You my friend, have a lot of explaining to do :)

I gulped and blew out my candles.

“Please don’t let Eun Ha kill me,” I wished silently.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

So Eun Ha found out haha. Don’t worry it’s not the end yet. More scheming to come haha. And more Hyo Min x Minho.

Thanks for all the readers who always commented despite the lack of updates. And hi new readers!

Hope you guys liked it!

Love always,

Aika

P.S. Check out my SHINee story "Once Upon A Fairytale." It's completed and I think some of you might enjoy it :) <3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬