Chapter 7- Yoona the helper.

Sungmin's Fail Magic (The Siwon, Yoona, Eunye & Kyuhyun's epic love story)

“Why am I crying?! Why am I crying?!” she said to Eunye as she shouts and shouts making Kyuhyun and Eunye afraid. Yoona cried and cried and took the tissue and put it on her nose and made a loud blow. “Umm..Yoona..” she said again. “Huh? What?” she said with her face all wet and her nose and eyes all red. “Can we come in?” she said. “Oh yeah… sure..come in…” she said as she put the tissue inside her pocket and touch Eunye and Kyu’s shoulders as they went inside trying to smile happily. “Sit, sit..” she said. Kyuhyun entered the house and looked at everywhere, he saw lots and I mean, tons of picture of Siwon everywhere! Literally everywhere, then he got the feeling who Yoona likes. “Is she a Siwon worshipper?” he whispered at Eunye’s ear. “Hush..” she said. As they all sat down.. “Now, what’s the problem?” Yoona said trying to be calm as she tries to smile widely. “Yoona, you see… we---“ “WHY ARE YOU GOING TO MARRY SIWON!?” she said banging on the table cutting Eunye as the two got scared and shock by her actions. “What?” she said. “You know he’s mine!!!!!” she said finally sitting on top of the table looking eye to eye with Eunye with her eyes all wide. “I didn’t mean too! My parents planned all of this!” she said. “Why is it every happy ending it’s you who’s on top!!!!” she said going down the table and sitting again at the couch. “I don’t know…” she said as she lowers her head down. “I mean, I tried everything just to make him notice me, but he doesn’t like me at all!” Yoona said. “But, I tried everything just for him to hate me but, he still follows me…” Eunye said softly having a deep thought. “The more I follow him…” Yoona said. “The more he hates me!!!” she said standing up and going everywhere around the house as she started to cry again. As Eunye saw it, she stood up and follow Yoona to comfort her, “Yoona, it’s alright, I don’t love him…he’s yours…” “Yeah right, you’re still going to marry him…” she said. “No I’m not…” “What?!” as soon as she heard it, she looked at Eunye really fast getting all shock from what she has heard. “Can you repeat what you said?” she said. “I said I’m not going to marry him.. I ran away..So I need your help…” she said. “You’re not going to marry him?” “nope…” “So, that means, I have a chance on him…” she said as a smile went out of her face. And I mean a really dreamy wide smile was seen on her face. “Uhh….yeah?” Eunye said looking at Yoona being creeped out. “Great!” she said as she jumps. “So can you help me?” she asked hoping she says ‘yes’. As Yoona thinks, an imaginary light bulb lighted on top of her head. Yoona stood straight and look at the two couple. “Actually, I do…” she said as she smirks. “Really?” he said as he went closer to the two girls. “You do?” she continued. “Uh-huh… my aunt has a rest house, but.. it’s 19 hours away from here..” she said as she looks at her posh spice nails. “Okay, we’ll take it..” Eunye said with a smile as Kyu agrees. “Okay, well.. tomorrow you’ll go in a trip okay? I’ll arranged everything so you two will never be found..I mean, have a great time…” she said with a dried laugh. “Okay…” they both said. As Yoona turns on the television a news report has just flashed in..

 

‘The young princess of Leovan, princess Eunye, has just been missing along with a jail breaker that was supposed to be having a death penalty was gone just about 12 in the midnight this day. Where are they now? The police, army and other people from the kingdom has now been searching for the two. What happened to this two? Will the princess still be found? We asked her fiancé Choi Siwon about what he thinks about this recent incident…

 

“I was just shock to hear that my lovely fiancé is now gone, I was never been so mad and worried at the same time. I think that the poor man kidnapped her and just went out of the palace… wherever you are, please take my princess back here in the palace, everyone needs her, including me..” Siwon said acting all worried.

 

“The King and queen are now going to give a reward of $2,000,000 for the person who will find Princess Eunye. This is Min Sunye for 13 news” the reporter said as the news flash ends…

 

 

“What?! He’s a liar!!!” Eunye complained as Yoona’s face was all shock. “You told me you refused the marriage…” she said trying to control her anger as she threw the remote really hard at the couch. “I know, we’re not, he’s just lying!” “Well he said it in the news!!! What will people think!!!???” she screamed. “I didn’t—“ “Guys! Stop! Yoona just help us so that the marriage will not be continued…” he said. But Yoona was just so angry, she just looked at the two as she grinned her teeth. “Fine! I’ll help you… but you can’t stay here, the police will going to see you here..” she said with a blank face as she went closer to the window and move the curtain a little bit. “It’s already morning… you should go..” she said. “Okay, but..where will we stay?” she asked. “Now the whole town knows the reward they’ll be looking after us..” she continued. “We need a place that people won’t see us…” he suggested. “Well.. if you really want a place that know one will see you, I know a place..” she said. As the two heard it, they looked at each other and looked at Yoona again. “Really?! Where?!” they both said in unison. As she heard the two asked that. A smirk went to her face, making them confused.

 

 


Where do you think she'll take the two? Any guess? I want to know your guess badly, so please, comment on it, and maybe if i likelaugh it, i can use it, hahah~ comment and subscribe!!~angel