Chapter 16- The Start of the hardship.

Sungmin's Fail Magic (The Siwon, Yoona, Eunye & Kyuhyun's epic love story)

As the two lovers went inside the forest.

“Come on, let’s just sit here for a while. I know you’re tired.. and I am too.” Eunye said. “Are sure you’re okay on doing this?” Kyu said as he place his head on her lap. “Of course. I mean, it’s not like we’re going to live here for the rest of our lives.” She said making a point. “And I’m sure Yoona’s going to take us somewhere that we’ll be safe.” She said. “You’re right.” He said as he tries to close his eyes. “Well let’s just sleep for a while, and I’m sure she’s going to find us…” she said as she leaned on the tree behind her, but suddenly, he sat again making Eunye look at Kyu. “What’s wrong?” she said. HE went beside her and just leaned also at the tree. “I can’t sleep. Now with all this bruises in my face.” He said as he glanced at her. “I’m sorry but..” she said as she lowered her head down. “There’s nothing I can do.” She said. “Especially with this kind of situation right now, we don’t have any kit for us to fix your handsome face” she said making him smile. “You know, I’m feeling better…” he said with a little laugh. As she heard it, she looked at him and just touched his cheeks. “Ah!” he said making him move his head away from her hand. “Why what’s wrong?” she said. “My bruise.” He said smiling. “Oh, right sorry.” She said as she put her hands down. As she looked at some distance, she stood up and went forward to see it. “Where you going?” he said as he sat down really confused. “Just stay there alright?” she said looking back as she walks away, as she walks staright again, she took some piece of leaves and went straight again to him, as she sat down. “And what’s that?” he asked. “This? This is a herbal plant, it can lessen the pain of an injury or any open wound…” she said as she took the inside wet part of the leaves and put it on his cheeks. “I learned it from Clavel. She’s really a smart girl” she said remembering her friend. “Ah. It hurts.” He said complaining. “Shhhhhh.. Hold still.” She said calmly as she holds the leaves beside his cheeks. “You know..” he started to speak as he holds her hands that was on his cheeks. “Weirdly speaking, even if we’re in this kind of situation right now… this the only moment where I’m not really nervous, especially that I know no ones really watching us…” he said with a smile. “I really wish this moment would just stop..” she said softly as she finally put her hands down from his cheeks and just leaned on his shoulders making him put his hands around her as they both leaned on the tree and just closed their eyes. What they didn’t know…

 

“YAH SUNGMIN!!!”

Someone said being so angry, his head was about to explode as his head’s becoming red, he can’t get any angrier other than this moment. “Y-yes? Master?” Sungmin said as he touched both of his hands and kept looking at his master as he ate grapes beside his throne. “Look Down!” he immediately said as he pointed towards the window. As the cute pumpkin Sungmin looked down, he saw something that he has never seen before. “Wh-what are does?” he said pointing below. “Don’t you see?! Their intruders!!” he said banging on the chair making Sungmin move in shock. “Intruders? What intru-d-ders?” Sungmin said innocently not knowing what the King was talking about. “Aish…” The king said softly as he scratch his head. “This kingdom has been so peaceful for the past 20 years, no wonder he doesn’t know anything…” he said to himself. “Yah..Sungmin..come here…” the king said trying to calm himself and understand the innocent Sungmin. “When you’re mother gave birth to you, I promised her that I’ll take care of you, that’s why I’m going to explain you everything..” he said to Sungmin really really slowly as Sungmin nods very innocently as his mouth was open trying to really understand everything he’s saying. “I want you to” Leeteuk said as he looked below his throne, and found a Merriam Webster dictionary pocket book. “Look at the page where there’s an ‘intruder’ in it and please read it out loud.” He continued as he spoke really slowly. As Sungmin reached his hands for the book, he took it and flip the pages as he looked at back and forth the dictionary and the king. As he finally saw ‘intruder’ he prepared himself to speak. “Intruder” he said and bit his lips. “To put or force in inappropriately, especially without invitation, fitness, or permission” he continued, as he finished reading and looked at Leeteuk. “Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~” he said. “Now?” the king said. “Their intruders..” he finally knew as smile went up to his face. “Great!” the king said as his assistant was now genius than ever. “Great~” Sungmin replied. As the king waited for Sungmin to say something else… a smile only was seen on his face. As the king still waited, he moved his head and looked at Sungmin again. “Well~?” the king said. “Well?” Sungmin replied having no idea what the king was just saying. The king just slapped his cheeks having a hard time explaining everything, he just felt he melted from the chair. “What do you think you shall do if there’s an intruder which the meaning was on the on the Merriam Webster dictionary you just read went inside our kingdom my cuttie pumpkin assistant?” he said having a fake wide smile. Sungmin just looked at the ceiling and think on what he should do.. As 3 minutes passed by… “Aha! I finally know what to do!!!!” he said looking at the king proudly knowing that everything he will say is right… “Jjinja??!!!” the king said as he stood up looking at Sungmin with a real wide smile.

 


@ Yumi_96: Sorry for not updating for a while... i'm really in a busy mode right now... T.T sorry to dissapoint, but please keep supporting me... i won't stop updating until this story is not yet finish... anyways, comment and subscribe!