Chapter 19- The Skate dance magic…

Sungmin's Fail Magic (The Siwon, Yoona, Eunye & Kyuhyun's epic love story)

As Sungmin flew again to Avendra… he went to the place where everything he needed to know was there… as he flew into the big green door, he looked at it and read the sign that’s on it. “Ahhhh~~ the library…” he said as he took a deep cute breath. As he opened it, all he can see was bundles of shelves that was high as an 18 foot storey building with books and fairies flying as they tried to find a book. As he looked on the other side. A floating table and a chair was all he saw as an old librarian lady kept stamping on every book that was on her table. “The librarian~” he said to himself as he flew towards her. As the librarian saw a shadow in front of her, she immediately looked up seeing someone smiling on her. “Ahh~ yes, the king’s lovable assistant..Sungmin” she said with a strict voice. “Annyeonghaseyo Ajumma..” he said as he cutely bow. “Ajumma? Ahahaha..” she said as she heard him call her like that. “I’m too young to be an ajumma… call me noona instead alright?” she said as she stamped harder than before. “Alright…” he smiled again. “And I assumed you have a reason why you’re in front of me?” she said as she saw him just smiling. “Oh yeah~ almost forgot ajum— noona, do you know where’s the love potion section?” he said as he put his hands on the table. “Love potion eh? Why? Tired of always just looking at Sunny?” she said as she glares at Sunny who was just reading a book beside a shelf. “O~ Ani. Of course not. Actually…” he said as he went closer to Ajumma Noona and whispered. “I’m on a mission…” he said. “A mission?”

SM: Yeah~ A mission..

NN(Noona): And what mission is it perhaps? (crossed arms)

SM: Well.. I can’t tell you… it’s way dangerous..

NN: Ahhh~ the power of love..

SM: No… it’s more than that… if I don’t get this mission done the king will be so mad at me…

NN: Jjinja?

SM: Really… the whole kingdom may explode…

NN: So this mission? You can’t really tell?

SM: Nope.

NN: All right fine..

“The love potion section and anything about love is in that section” she said as she stretched her arms and pointed the second shelf. “Section B and section G… but I prefer section B for love potions…” she said as she put her hands down and went back to normal. “Ohh.. okay…kamsahamnida Noona…” he said as he bows and flew to the section B. “Whoah~!” he said as he got shock from the books that was inside the shelf. “How can I find one book from this tall shelf… it would take me days…” he said. “Probably weeks…” someone said. As he heard it, it sounded familiar… too familiar, as he turned around… he saw Sunny watching her from behind. “Oh~! Sunny… I didn’t know you were there..” he said as he scratch the back of his head blushing all of a sudden. “You surely are not going every week here oppa~” she said as she flew closer to him. “Oh yeah~ I’m the assistant of the king…what can I do?” he said as he had a dried laugh still trying to act cool and cute at the same time. “Let’s see…” she said as she looks at the books. “What are you finding here oppa?” she said as she looks at the books.

SM: Uhhh~ Love…love potions…or any magic that involves love…

SN: Huh~ someone you like?

SM: What?! No! Of course not… I’m in a mission

SN: Mission? What  kind?

SM: Ummm.. a private one…

SN: Oh sorry... so what kind of love potion… there’s many types of it you know…

SM: Well… this girl has a feeling for this guy but he never see it, so I want them to be in love with each other.

SN: Aaaahhhh~ I know just what you need…

She said as she flew at the 5throw of the shelf and took the 3,053rdbook from the left. “Here you go, love potions…” she said as she handed it to Sungmin. “H-How did you know?” he said really amazed. “How did I know what?” she said giggling. “I mean, how did you know where to find the appropriate book I’m finding, I mean, every shelf has 2 million and—“ “six hundred forty thousand and seventy books..I know… oppa, I’m Lee Sun Kyu president of the book lovers club, always here in the library 20/5. How could I not know?” she said smiling again as she flew away. “She’s amazing….” He said as he looks at Sunny who’s flying away.

 

                

ANYWAY…

Sungmin sat on a table quietly as he opened the book. “AHA~ here it is…” he said finally wanting what he likes to see as he read it to himself. “THE BONAMIINAH MAGIC?” he said and made him think. “Well what the heck is a BONAMIINAH MAGIC?!” he said as he continue to read.

“Bonamiinah Magic. Founded and invented by the well known Yoo Young Jin. This magic requires the right dance steps and lyrics when performed in the said creature. This magic is usually performed by fairies who wants people to love them or to love other people  easily rather than seducing them in a violent or hard way. If you perform this kind of magic to the fairy or other creature you desire, he/she must be asleep, or else it won’t affect to the creature you desire. If you already perform this magic to the said creature, he/she must fell in love to the first person he/she sees.’

“That’s it? Well that’s easy…wait…what’s the procedure?” he said. “Procedure.Procedure” he said to himself as he looks for the procedure at the book. “Ah! Procedure!” he said as he continued to read.

‘Procedure:

Sing the BONAMIINAH MAGIC while dancing the ‘Skate dance’:

Borggamargga, borggamargga, borggamargga na gateun namja
Bonchemanche, bonchemanche, bonchemanche doraseo bwado
Bogobwado, bogobwado, bogobwado na bagge eobtda
Bonamiinah, bonamiinah, bonamiinah

(Note: The said creature must be asleep as you do the procedure.)

 

As he finishes to read it, “That’s it? That’s the easiest magic I’ve ever learned..” he said having a good laugh, “Wait~” he said and looked at the book again. “Do the skate dance…well what the heck’s a skate dance?!” he complained making everyone look. “Oh~sorry..” he said bowing to everyone.

As Sunny was on the 488thshelf of the library reading, someone went beside her causing her to be shock. “Oh! Oppa..it’s you again…” she said smiling. “Sunny, do you know anything about this skate dance?” he said pointing at the book. “May I see?” she said having a good look at the book. “Uuuhhh~ No…no…I don’t..” she said innocently as she looks at the book. “I’m no expert at skate dance oppa, mianhae..” she said. “But you know someone that might know it?” he said having hope. “Well~” she said thinking deeply. “There is this one girl…” “Girl? Who’s that?” “Kim Yuna…” “Yuna? Who is she?” “She’s a figure skater…” “Offfff course…” he said closing the book. “I’m afraid oppa doesn’t like skating?” she predicted. “No, I like skating… I think…” “Well oppa, I’m guessing you know where the skating arena is right?” she said giggling. “Yeah~ I do..” he said. “Okay then… I’ll take care of the book, go do your mission now oppa…fighting!” she said cheering him. “Thanks..” he said as he flew away. ‘Aish.Could I do this?’ he thought as he went out the library.

 

 


Sorry for the long wait! But finally..i updated!! Hyuuuuuuuu~Comment and subscribe!!!Thank you