Chapter 4- The evil plan.

Sungmin's Fail Magic (The Siwon, Yoona, Eunye & Kyuhyun's epic love story)

“Right then… gentlemen, please take that pity young boy to the dungeon until I sentence him for being ban in this kingdom..” Heechul said as he looked at Kyu. “No please, father don’t! He’s still a person!” Eunye defended. “A person that’s going to loose his head if you don’t move away from him right now…” he said. As she heard it, she immediately stood up and step backwards as she saw her love being carried away. “My princess, can you just go to your room right now, me and Siwon will just talk for a while” he said as he smirked on Siwon, as Siwon smirking back. She soon opened the door and exited the room as she bangs on it really loud.

 

As she exited the room..

 

“I’m sorry Siwon for what just happened right now” he said as he looks in the mirror and fix his hair. “It’s not a big problem your highness, I understand her, I mean, she’s getting married and we’re still 18, although love is powerful and it does struck no matter what age we are, I think she’s very intelligent to think about what most matter right now.” Siwon said standing tall in front of the queen and king as he hold both of his hands together. “I will make sure she will regret refusing to marry you, can you be much more nice and much more be gentleman so she can change her mind?” Sohee said cutely as she combs her husband’s flowing shiny hair. “Well I will do whatever it takes to get her again, and I’ll make sure I will..” he said sounding desperate but still manly. “Good… that’s why I picked you to be the future king of Leovan..” Heechul said as a shoe shiner shine his shiny shoes. “Oh thank you your highness, but there is one thing I’m bothered…” he said acting really sad. “Oh what is it young prince?” Sohee asked. “I’m thinking of that poor guy, Kyuhyun, it will be hard for me to get Eunye if he’s still in this place..” he said. “Oh yes, you’re right, that’s right, that’s why I’m going to ban him in this kingdom… so they’ll never meet each other again..” Heechul said. “Yes, but…” he said. “But what?” “With him still alive, I mean, the two could still see each other, and I’m sure they’ll find a way to see each other…” Siwon said as he looks at his nails. “What do you mean young prince?” Sohee asked confused. “What I mean is.. rather than being ban in this kingdom, why not…” he said as he looks at his nails. “Kill him instead?” he continued as he looks at the two royalty. “Killing him?” Sohee said. “Yes my queen..” he said. “Don’t you think it’s a little too harsh?” Sohee added. “Well that’s the plan I think would be better so me and Eunye will have a better chance of being together, but since you don’t like it… well I’ll just be going” he said as he turned around and was about to leave the room. “Wait!” Heechul said. He stopped and smirked for a while then turned around again facing the two. “Yes your highness?” he said with his eye brow raised. “If that’s the only way.. then…” Heechul said as he looked at Siwon. “That’s the way I’m going to do it…” he continued. As Siwon heard it, a smirk was seen again on his face. “So when shall we do it? The killing?” Heechul asked. “I suggest… early in the morning tomorrow?” he suggested. “Then it’s done…” Heechul said confirming it.

And for Siwon, his evil plan worked making him smile with evilness

 

 

 

Outside the room…

 

As Eunye over heard everything they talked about, her face was shock, she can’t barely breathe on what she just heard, as soon as she heard everything, she immediately ran.

 

 

 


uh-oh! here comes the HOT Siwon's evil plan, Eunye do something!!!!! will she do something? aisshh! Why am i asking you this stuff, im the writer! i can do anything i like to this story, hahahah~ comment and subscribe!!!! ♥ you guys!