Chapter 15- The Absurd Plan.

Sungmin's Fail Magic (The Siwon, Yoona, Eunye & Kyuhyun's epic love story)

As Eunhyuk and Kangin goes to the Super Senior and told them everything…

“BWO?!!!??!”

They all said in unison, can’t really believe what they’re hearing. “Exactly that..” Eunhyuk said calmly, not really surprised to how the members reacted. “No!” Yesung immediately said. “This is absurd…” Shindong added. “Hyung, don’t you know what danger were going to face when we enter there?” Ryewook said. “That’s the last place I’m going to go…” Kibum said as he got chills. “Okay guys I know it’s not safe, and I understand all of y’all. But… don’t you think that if we do this much wonderful things will come?” Eunhyuk said thinking of the positive side. “Nope. Sorry.” Everyone said. “Donghae.. help me with this..” Eunhyuk said loosing hope. As Donghae looked at Eunhyuk, “Sorry bro, but I kinda agree with them..” he said lowering his head down. “*sigh* Please you guys, please… do this for Super Senior… just one step, one more step and we’ll be going to Leovan palace and become famous! Please!!! Please!” he said as he looked at everyone, this time he was so serious in pleasing them he was going to almost cry. As they saw Eunhyuk like that, they still didn’t want to say ‘yes’. As he waits for an answer, they were all just silent, until he went down his knees… in front of the whole group. “Hyukjae… don’t do this…” Kangin said feeling sad for Eunhyuk. “Please… I promise my family, and your family, I will make Super Senior the best group, but to do that I need you… your support, as the leader of this group I will do my best to do that..p-please…” he said as he looks up to the group as he starts to tear up. As everyone was silent for a moment…  someone step up and said “I’m in”. As everyone heard that, they looked on who said it, “S-shindong?” Yesung said being all shocked. “It’s for Super Senior… as a member, it’s my obligation to make our group the best.” Shindong said seriously, Shindong, who’s been against on all Eunhyuk’s plan, but now, he stood up for him and never regret what he did. “Super Senior is the best thing that’s ever happen to me… so I won’t let this group down by some stupid forest.” He continued as he looked at Eunhyuk with a smile and Eunhyuk smiling back. “I’m in too.” Hankyung said. “It’s nice to be in this group…” he said really cool as he put his hands on his pockets. “I’m in.” Yesung said raising his hands as he lowers his head down. “We’re a family right?” he said making Hyukjae smile. “I’m in too.” Donghae said smiling, then suddenly everyone starts to step forward letting Hyukjae know their in, as everyone stepped up. “Kamsahamnida.” Eunhyuk said crying badly, being touched for what the members did. “Come on now, stand up, your making us look bad.” Kangin said jokingly making everyone laugh, as he finally stood up “Thank you guys, I really thank you..” he said deeply. “No problem.” Hangeng said. “But just don’t be noisy anymore alright?” he added. As Eunhyuk heard it, he smiled “Alright. You have my word” he said going at Hankyung and hugging him. “Okay, now the mushy stuff is over I say we have a food party!” Shindong said as he went to the kitchen with joy and the other members following him, leaving Eunhyuk and Donghae all by themselves. As Donghae looks at the smiling Eunhyuk “You’re a great guy you know that?” he said as he tap his shoulder. “Thanks man.” He replied as he gave him a hug.

 


woohoo~~ looks like they're going to do it... comment and subscribe!!!!!! >.<

p.s. Amy unnie, please tell me more about your conversation with the "Hot" koreans you're telling me..haha...