Chapter 18- Sungmin’s plan.

Sungmin's Fail Magic (The Siwon, Yoona, Eunye & Kyuhyun's epic love story)

As Sungmin flew down the ground with his cute pink wings… he looked at the two who’s just sleeping not noticing someone’s already been watching them. “Awwee~Young love.” He said as he intertwined his hands. “You told me they were here!” as Sungmin heard it from far away, he immediately flew to where the sound was coming.

Siwon and Yoona’s Area

“You told me they were here!!!” Siwon shouted as he lets go of the grip of Yoona wrap around his arms. “They are…” she said with a pouty face. “Well?! Where are they?!” he said as he put his hands on his waist. “Siwonnie… don’t be mad at me…”

she said to Siwon as she put her hands together and acts cute in front of Siwon, trying to seduce him, but she failed. “Aisshhh..” Siwon said becoming irritated as he phases back and forth. “You told me they’re here… well..WHERE ARE  THEY?!” he said turning 360 degrees. “Oppa, this is a forest… we need to look for them first.. don’t worry..we will find them…” she said smiling. “Well you find them yourselves… I’ll sleep here…” he said as he laid on the floor and made his arms as pillows. “Oppa.. for you… I’ll do it” she said as she giggles. “Huuhuhuhu T.T Uttukhe?... how will I find them?” she said as she lowers her head down as she scratch the back of her neck. “If Siwon just loved me…” Yoona said as she starts to walk around leaving the sleeping Siwon.

Sungmin’s POV

“If Siwon just loved me…” a girl said as I heard her and her umm.. whoever he is that’s sleeping is fighting. Awwweee~ maybe they’re fighting because of love? Awwweee~ But as I heard them fighting… I quickly puzzled everything. Hmm… the two people I first saw that’s sleeping is in love with each other? Or not in love with each other? Hmmm… then this two came and is finding them… then, hhmmm.. what’s next? Oh Yeah! This girl who’s walking by herself is in love with this talk guy who’s sleeping but the guy doesn’t love her? Aiissshhh.. I’m hope I’m puzzling this right… well then, before anything else… how can I help them…hmmm… *Ding!* Aha! My perfectly cute brain just hatched an idea! I’m not just an assistant… and they don’t call me ‘the perfectly cute lovable and huggable irresistible charming cupid Sungmin’ for nothing… if I make this sleeping tall guy be in love with this tall girl… and the other two sleeping people be in love with each other… then that’s it! No love triangle anymore! Because everyone’s got a person to love. Sungmin! You’re such a genius!! All I have to do is know what is the perfect magic for a love triangle. Hmmm… I need help… but from who? Hmm… Aha! I know!

 


So sungmin's now doing his mission...what do you think will he do?Comment and subscribe!