Chapter 1- Refused Marriage

Sungmin's Fail Magic (The Siwon, Yoona, Eunye & Kyuhyun's epic love story)

Inside the Palace in Kingdom Leovan

 

 

“Here certifies that Princess Kim Eunye of Leovan is engaged with Choi Siwon, great grandson of the great Choi SuPyo, late king of great China” the speaker said announcing to everyone inside the room. As Siwon heard it, a smirk was seen on his face. As the king, and queen, Sohee and Heechul sat on their throne; they kept smiling and clapping knowing that it’s official news. “Congratulation Siwon…” King Heechul said as he stood up and clapping once more. “Thank you, I really am happy to be engaged with your beautiful daughter…” he said as he looked at Eunye, who’s tears were falling from her eyes, sadness were inside her, she can’t really take the news all at once, she cried and cried until she fell on the ground. “My princess what’s wrong?” Siwon said as he was about to help her stand up. “Don’t touch me… it’s your fault me and Kyuhyun are in this position right now...” she said as she looked at Siwon. “Eunye stop it…” Sohee said interrupting. “That man is no good for you, he’s a poor man, and not good for this kingdom… how can he survive with this kind of life? He will not be a good future king in this kingdom, his standards are low, and I bet he doesn’t even have good manners...” Heechul said becoming irritated. “No! He’s not like that!” she said looking at her father... “I love him...” she continued. As she said those words, no one spoke and Siwon just began to grin his teeth as he becomes irritated to everything Eunye is saying. As she continues to cry, the door of the room opened, as they looked who it is, they saw four huge man walking inside the room, and the two of them was holding Kyuhyun’s arms with force not caring if he’s hurt or not. “Your highness, what should we do now?” one of the guys said. “I don’t know, Siwon...” Heechul said. “Your Highness?” he said as he looked at Heechul. “What do you like to do with this poor young man?” he continued. “I guess, just do what they did a while ago..” Siwon said smiling as he looked at Kyuhyun who doesn’t have any strength anymore with bruises and his mouth dripping with blood. As the 4 man heard it, one guy went in front of Kyu and punch him right at his stomach making him fall right on his knees. As Eunye saw it, she immediately stood up and went towards him. “No! Stop it!” she said going beside him as she touches his bloody face. “Go!” she said to the four guys making them leave the room. “Eunye, this guy’s not worth it..” the king said. “No! You’re wrong!” she said as she hears Kyu coughing from all the pain he went through. “Father, I’m the princess of this kingdom, in our law, it says that whoever is a part of the Royal family can make their own decision by the age of 18.” She said. “And your point my princess?” Sohee said. “My point is, I can decide if I want to get married…” she said. As they heard it, everyone in the room looked at Heechul. “Well then…” he said as he looked at his trust worthy royal adviser. “What can you say?” he continued. “Well your highness, our princess is right, she can decide, now that she’s 18” he said. “What?!” he said as he stood up angrily. “How can this be?! Who implemented this stupid law?!” he said asking the question in a shouting manner. “Ummm… your highness” the royal adviser said as he took of his glasses. “What?!” he said screaming as he looked at him. “I’m afraid you implemented that law…” he said. “Really? Why did you just tell me this now?! I could have changed it…” he said sitting again lessening his anger. “Don’t you remember your highness?” “Remember what?” “How you implemented that law?” he said. “Oh... that… how did I implement that law?” Heechul said trying to remember.

 

 

 

Flashback.

 

9 years ago.

 

“Can’t read my, can’t read my, no you can’t read my poker face!”  

 

Heechul sang in front of the stage wearing lady gaga costume. “Saranghaeyo Kim Heechul! Saranghaeyo Kim Heechul!” the crowd shouted as the whole audience starts to clap and cheer for him. “Kamsahamnida! Just remember to always love the milky white skin Kim Heechul!” he said cutely as he waved goodbye to everyone.

 

 

 

As he went inside the castle…

 

“Prince Heechul…” the royal adviser said who came running towards him. “Hey what’s up!” he greeted cheerfully. “Your father…” he said as he catches his breath. “What about him?” he said. “He’s here!” he said shockingly.  “What?! Why did you just tell me now!” he complained. “Well when did you get in here?!” he said making a point. “Sir Marko! Sir Marko!” Heechul’s father said as his voice came closer and closer to the place where Heechul is. “Hurry! Hide!” he said. Heechul ran towards a small closet full with tissue papers, he tried to fit himself into it even though it’s not impossible. As he went inside the closet, he placed his ears beside the door, and he could hear his father going closer and closer. “Sir Marko..” his father said. “Y-yes your highness?” the royal adviser said. “Why are you so nervous? I told you not to drink the whole coffee, we talked about this…” he said. “N-no, your highness it’s just that—“

 

*CRASH!!*

 

Before he could finish, Heechul who was hiding at the closet fell from the ground with a bunch of tissue around him, causing his dad to be angrier and Sir Marko more nervous. “Heechul!” his dad said. “What’s the meaning of this?! What are you wearing!?” he said angrily as he pulled Heechul up. “But, dad, this is lady gaga; people call me lady Hee hee when I wear this…” he said. “I don’t care!!! Who’s Lady gaga?” he said confused and angry at the same time. “Oh she’s really amaz---““Never mind!” he said cutting him off. “You are grounded for 13 months and that’s final!” he said. “But dad!” “It’s final!” he said as he finally left. “Prince are you alright?” Sir Marko said as he helps Heechul with the mess. “Yeah.. I’m fine, I just wish I can implement my own law where I can do anything by 18...” he said. “And you can master…” he said. Heechul smiled as he heard the great news. “Really?” “Yes, by the time your dad will die...” as he heard it, the smile faded away “Great. Like that will ever happen…” he said as he rolled his eyes.

 

The Next Day.

 

News Flash

 

“Around 2 in the afternoon, our King has finally passed away by a car crash across the SanSon Bridge, his son, Prince Heechul will take over the throne”

 

End of News flash

 

 

“Your highness, now that you’re a king, what will be the first thing you’ll do?” Sir Marko said. “Hmmmm…” he said as he thinks really well, then his face lighten up. “Do whatever you want when you’re 18!” he said as he stood up with his fist lifting up high.

 

End of Flash back

 

 

“Aiiisssshhh! Fine! You can say what you want to say… but princess, I know you’ll do the smart thing, like your father always do, because I’m a genius… if I were you, you’ll choose to be with Siwon..” he said. Eunye looked at Siwon smiling at her. “I refuse to marry… Siwon!” Eunye said making everyone in the room shock except for Kyuhyun. As Heechul heard it, he immediately stood up. “Fine! That’s what you want, then go for it! But if you can’t marry Siwon, neither that poor boy! He is banned from the Kingdom of Leovan!” he said angrily as he points at Kyuhyun who’s almost going to faint. “No! You can’t!” “I’m sorry my princess, but even if you’re 18, your father is still the highest of all, what he says is what he says…” Sohee said.

 

 


What will happen now if Kyuhyun's ban from the kingdom?! hmmm.... comment and subscribe!!! oh! and by the way!!! WELCOME TO MY NEW FANFIC!!! HAHAHA~!!!